Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:53 pm
*gluggles* Have fun Tana! heart

I thought so too, Talon. I asked him and he got angry at me. He almost hung up on me sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:58 pm
Wait . . . hung up on you?! I have two things to say to that.

1.) They are virutal items, for ******** sake. Not hidden nuggets of golden treasure to make his life better at some point. He even has given up on Gaia for a good while, and some time to come, so why the ******** should he keep them so vehemently???

2.) I thought you two lived near each other enough to practically live together?  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:01 pm
We do, but it was morning. I woke up, I called him. He was playing AoE so we talked about computer a little. And then asked "Babe, are you ever going on Gaia again?" and he responded "Never. Why?" And I asked "Well, can you give me your stuff then?" and he said "No. You have to work for your stuff" and I said "But it's just a few items" and he said.... on and on. He got angry when I told him he was being greedy and insited on the fact that if I didn't stop he'd hang up on me, which he almost did >_>

*explodes*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:03 pm
*carefully collects pieces and wonders how to reassemble them* Well, he is still being an a**.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:05 pm
I know I'm not perfect, but I don't lie >_> If I did something wrong, I'll gladly admit and face the consequences. When I talk about something that happened, I don't exagerate or modify (even though the dialogue isn't exactly the right words, since my memory isn't perfect gonk Maybe I am a liar after all!)

It's okay, it's just a few items... I won't die 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:09 pm
>>

<<

. . . still an a**.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:12 pm
I still love him 3nodding

And I love you, Ero-jiji! *huggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:13 pm
I'm pretty fond of you too, and of course Kyou-a**. And as long as you love him it will be okay.

Hell, I just helped my beloved through getting a lump removed from her breast. Much bigger than virtual items.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:15 pm
Hrm... *looks down at breasts* How did it go? She okay....? You okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:17 pm
It went okay. It was a lump, but not cancer. She is healing nicely, and the area is fairly brused, but not any worse than expected. The doctor said today that it was okay, and even if more come in the future not to worry about it yet.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:20 pm
Cancer is a horrible thing...
I'm happy all is well! Ero-jiji can't lose his lady! What would he do!?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 pm
I'd be more worried about my girls if they lost their mother. I would be lost on how to raise them without her there. crying

Besides, Cancer is already eating my Stepfather alive . . . I don't wanna lose more than one family member at a time, thank you fate.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:23 pm
Hm... my family doesn't have any Cancer (it's so important, I can't help but to capitalize it...) but they have alot of heart issues...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:24 pm
yeah, my stepdad is not being given past Christmas . . .  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 pm
My Grand-ma is in alot of pain because of... various diseases, so they gave her drugs and she keeps seeing all those... weird things xd For example, she was telling me how she was 'skateboarding' (at 80 *cough*) and trying to catch the "drawf in the sky"... Ah, mémère...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games