Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:09 pm
It's not hard to find friends in the Yatagarasu if you're sensible, follow the organization's rules, and work hard. ^^ Those who make things harder for the Crows are... less likely to form meaningful bonds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:08 pm
assuming you can find them 3nodding  

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 pm
Any agent should have basically no trouble finding the Yatagarasu. XD Everyone else... well, yeah, probably. But the members of the organization are told what they need to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:13 am
wasnt something supposed to happen at the amagi inn?  

Makako-ma

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 am
Look, just, I don't even...

It was. But then we decided to fold it into this larger event, and now nothing is happening at the Amagi Inn specifically.

Obviously if we'd known sooner I wouldn't have said there'll be an event there. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:26 am
Great Ryoman!
Look, just, I don't even...

It was. But then we decided to fold it into this larger event, and now nothing is happening at the Amagi Inn specifically.

Obviously if we'd known sooner I wouldn't have said there'll be an event there. crying
has officially been banned from seminonexistant events that don't even fully exist in a nonexistent state.

rofl it burns rofl  

Makako-ma

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:51 pm
Sorry for not being very active. Still waiting for Necro's help with custom skills. Also really not feeling good so I'm going to get off for the night. Might get on later, but don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:50 pm
so whats happening right now?  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 am
Do you guys want any help designing the floors of the Babylon tower or some other scenario? You could gimme a theme or something and id submit it here or somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:21 am
What would happen if a teenager had a shadow but was never actually forced to face it and ended up growing up to be a completely different person. would the shadow also just grow up and become its own separate being or something?  

Makako-ma

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:34 am
1)We've been waiting for a night where everyone is online, so we can start the event as one big guild group, even if we might have to work on our fights on our own later. 8D

2) The floors are actually based off of the people fighting on them, hence us not asking for help. For example, the Ruined Ramparts are based on Tharros, the guy on it.

3) Well the Shadow World is filled with shadows no one's ever faced, so, yes. It would simply exist within that world, but at the same time a Shadow only gains true power when someone enters that world and rejects their shadow...so, it wouldn't be anything exceptional.

I mean, you cut through dozens of "ordinary" shadows each time you go to find a "special" one. o wo;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:09 am
Great Ryoman!
1)We've been waiting for a night where everyone is online, so we can start the event as one big guild group, even if we might have to work on our fights on our own later. 8D

2) The floors are actually based off of the people fighting on them, hence us not asking for help. For example, the Ruined Ramparts are based on Tharros, the guy on it.

3) Well the Shadow World is filled with shadows no one's ever faced, so, yes. It would simply exist within that world, but at the same time a Shadow only gains true power when someone enters that world and rejects their shadow...so, it wouldn't be anything exceptional.

I mean, you cut through dozens of "ordinary" shadows each time you go to find a "special" one. o wo;
was thinking of having ishi's shadow be its own character lol. However her shadow would likely still be named hikari since that's when it likely would have been created in her early to late teens

I imagine her shadow would also reject her more than she would reject her shadow xd

I think after growing up she'd be similar to ishi but without the proper guidance and seeking a person who no longer exists in a sense. Assuming she can still feed off ishi's thoughts and beliefs I think she'd pretty much be something a cross between batman and tyrant mithra from strange journey lol. Not inherently powerful but using resources she does something interesting seeking to change something for what she believes is best.. which is probably something really messed up based on Ishi's past beliefs.

Great Ryoman!
define everyone lol  

Makako-ma

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 am
Define everyone...

well, Necromonium, Hibari, Yoko, Zorc Necrophades, Rednal, myself, Arena Emperor, as well as possibly Zero or Myth or Agito, and of course you and Pikeru are around.

Though, since your character's not a Persona User and Pikeru didn't (to my knowledge) finish her profile, you don't need to be on at the same time, per say. Although we always approve of faithful attendance! o wo)/

But we've got people who work night jobs, day jobs, attend classes...naturally we let things go at their own pace once we get started, but we like to have everyone together at least once in order to start the event as a group. o wo)/ Friendship, yaaay~!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 am
Quote:
I imagine her shadow would also reject her more than she would reject her shadow

That's... not how Shadows work. ^^ This is a good time to pay more attention to the games - Shadows are someone's real feelings, and their main desire is to be accepted by the human that created them.

Also, Summoners just flat-out don't have Shadows. Those are specific to Persona-users (mostly because of how their respective powers work).  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:24 am
emotion_0A0 friendship is sooooo slooooow!!!!! fire your bosses and sync up the schedules and be all like emotion_brofist problem solved

emotion_eyebrow an elegant solution if I may say so myself

Thanks for that info btw. Its weird not knowing what youre actually waiting for lol.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games