Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24137 24138 24139 24140 24141 24142 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm

User Image

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Hey guys.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:27 am

******** you, Pikmin 2.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 am

It pleases me greatly that Pikmin 2 is challenging you, Fish.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:05 am

Comes and comes and comes and comes it goes
Comes and comes it comes and goes
Though I gotta be someone else
These days these days

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 pm

[Kegan]
It pleases me greatly that Pikmin 2 is challenging you, Fish.
Why would that be. Why.

I made it through Dream Den, the longest cave in the game, unbeknownst to me. The middle floor has two (count 'em, TWO) of the hardest boss I've faced in the game, one floor after that has a treasure and is flooded with water, and requires 15 water Pikmin to carry, I get there with EXACTLY 15, and there are a million enemies. I keep going until I get to the bottom, there's Louie, and the hardest boss in the game which can shoot poison, fire, electricity (instant kill) and water, and is hard as balls to kill, you are supposed to knock pieces off of him and then take them away, but each piece requires 30 Pikmin and I have 37 because it's 14 ******** floors. URAGHHHH
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 pm

So I go to the other cave I have left in Whispering Wilt or whatever the autumn stage is called, I already forget, and it's almost just as bad. Fight a boss you fought at the END of a cave halfway through, a few levels later fight another with a million enemies surrounding him that will shoot you, making it impossible to kill the boss or them. By the way, this isn't the final floor, you idiot, so don't mess up too bad. Also there's nowhere to hide so your Pikmin can all get flattened by the rolling rocks.

BOY THAT SOUNDS FAIR

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 pm

I have the treasures left in the cave I'm in, the treasures left on the final, final boss of the game, and one treasure in the end of another cave to get, plus the one that requires 1000 Pikmin to move, which I don't know if I can get with however many days I have left. Can I just keep going into the same cave and mass producing purple Pikmin from the same flower, or does the flower stay gone if I leave and come back?

I'm going to go back to Dream Den and just run to all the exits and get to the boss with 100 Pikmin. Though he'll probably still own the hell out of my team.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Last minute art homework ahoy! *Quickly scribbles a zombie*

Super Cheesio

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:59 pm

*Spends ages drawing every little detail of zombie*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:59 pm

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Meta_Fish
I have the treasures left in the cave I'm in, the treasures left on the final, final boss of the game, and one treasure in the end of another cave to get, plus the one that requires 1000 Pikmin to move, which I don't know if I can get with however many days I have left. Can I just keep going into the same cave and mass producing purple Pikmin from the same flower, or does the flower stay gone if I leave and come back?

I'm going to go back to Dream Den and just run to all the exits and get to the boss with 100 Pikmin. Though he'll probably still own the hell out of my team.

IT is a toughie, but once you figure it out, and figure out the relatively safe spots, you can split your team and go after him in waves. I can't remember the spot I found a whole hell of a lot of juice, but it helps to use the juice.

There's no time limit anyway, so you can spend a day farming in the wispy wild, and end the day with a ton of stuff... Once you've cleared it out, I mean.

I'm really out of practice with pikmin... I was a total pro at some point. I'd kill bulbears with just olimar while my pikmin carried loads back to base.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Keep your second commander and the pikmin you can't use behind the jet with a commander in case of water attack, and focus first on taking out his electric weapon, that's what I did. Purples and yellows.... keep those purples on the item whenever you can... learn to read his cues, and change commanders really quick to save your pikmin if he shoots water balls behind the jet... it's rare, but it happens.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 pm

I have old person wrists.
User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24137 24138 24139 24140 24141 24142 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games