Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx
l-Silk-l
Yea dizz simple lol we have a rivalry u said u can best me ...

wow a rival I think I cant actually say Im better than, accepted, although you realize the first few battles I'll win, since you'll have to start out fresh.

haha not true if i out rp you. ill only fight u when im ready

We'll see, and I meant to say"Wow a rival I cant actually say I can beat with ease" Also,I've yet to reveal my true powa in this guild, it shall be unveiled in the fewcha!!! XD

good but if i win i dont wnat that to be the excuse.... (U didnt go full out cause i never RP ful well have once... that ended in a draw i was surprised other than that havent lost a fight... we will see.....
Dizzle i look forwad to it im gunna make one now actually.

_Were do i satrt-

Cloud Village.

Cloud sucks join like sound or sand, they are like the most active
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Listening to anything Kai says is a bad idea, trust me. stare

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm

l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx
@Silent-I dunno. I was hoping they started today.
@Silk-dont worry, I'll be the one doing all the winning twisted , Read the starter forum, then apply for you bloodline and clan(you can have both YAY!!!), then make a pro in the cloud village.

we will see ...

hi oni and lol been back awhil oni do u think dizz can best me?

Hmm...I doubt it. Even you gave me a hard time when we had our fists up. Oh, by the way, I killed off Mikyo and created a new guy thats in the Leaf Village if you want to meet him. His name is Myoto.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:16 pm

@Oni: stare

@Kai: Insult my village again, and I'll gut ya like a trout!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx
@Silk-dont worry, I'll be the one doing all the winning twisted , Read the starter forum, then apply for you bloodline and clan(you can have both YAY!!!), then make a pro in the cloud village.

we will see ...

Hmm...I doubt it. Even you gave me a hard time when we had our fists up. Oh, by the way, I killed off Mikyo and created a new guy thats in the Leaf Village if you want to meet him. His name is Myoto.
is he i nthe chunnin exams? confused

irishshamrock12
Fenrir Graveheart
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx
l-Silk-l

We'll see, and I meant to say"Wow a rival I cant actually say I can beat with ease" Also,I've yet to reveal my true powa in this guild, it shall be unveiled in the fewcha!!! XD

good but if i win i dont wnat that to be the excuse.... (U didnt go full out cause i never RP ful well have once... that ended in a draw i was surprised other than that havent lost a fight... we will see.....

_Were do i satrt-

Cloud Village.

No! go to leaf village.

Come to Sound, where you can be the student of your sorta former student XD We have Havock. And his whole crazy explodey follower gang/family.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

pirate
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:17 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx

Cloud sucks, I left cause I got so bored.

irishshamrock12

l-Silk-l

Oni_Soul
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx

we will see ...

Shame we never Finished.

Firu Shinra
irishshamrock12
Fenrir Graveheart
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx
l-Silk-l

_Were do i satrt-

Cloud Village.

No! go to leaf village.

Come to Sound, where you can be the student of your sorta former student XD We have Havock. And his whole crazy explodey follower gang/family.
GO SAND!!! blaugh

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Listening to anything Kai says is a bad idea, trust me. stare

He's right. Listening to be is like signing your death wish unless you wanna be my partner in crime. I'm going to destroy the mist village eventually........
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:20 pm

l-Silk-l
Oni_Soul
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx

we will see ...

Shame we never Finished.

Oh again by the way, Soj and I are starting up a guild, its almost Naruto based, but with our own little twists here and there. If it gets members, it will be bigger than the NUR ever was. And im finally done(ALMOST!!!) with my ultimate RPC, The White Lotus.

Oni_Soul

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra
irishshamrock12
Fenrir Graveheart
l-Silk-l
xXlildizzle1516Xx
l-Silk-l

_Were do i satrt-

Cloud Village.

No! go to leaf village.

Im fine with sound, sounds good too, i'm here and hanging with havock cause he is using me like a fat kid uses a drive through. I asked him if I could be in his plan and he said i already was, he didnt even tell me. >.<

irishshamrock12
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Cloud sucks, I left cause I got so bored.

*Kicks Irish in face*
DYNAMIC ENTREEE!!!!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Silk's Verdict on Kai -

Your action's Were for starter's very out of line from what i can see dude if your finger's were cutt off using a mule account witch i beleave it to be a mule is very wrong to get your fingers back appearing at all those places instantly with no use of jutsu's or anything is very inprobable ur in the naruto world yet your basically teleporting.

Kai i think your actions are unable to be done to be honeste.

Ok so lol everyone wants me in there Village......
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games