Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:50 pm
whos birthday is it exactly.. can I camp out in the birthday thread today?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:17 am
*Points at Arena Emperor.*  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:19 pm
@Makako-ma
Not yet, still have his custom skills. Starting to think on just posting the skills here and seeing what everyone thinks.

@Zorc

Good luck on getting a job!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:47 pm
Been watching and reading Magi so far.  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:17 pm
Good plan. o wo b

I've been following that creator for awhile now - their previous work made me laugh quite a lot - and I'm glad they seem to have reached such a nice place. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:20 pm
Quote:
Gaia Avatar:
Gaia Name:pikeru3617

Quote:
Name: Black Shuck
Nicknames: Emyrs Sheridan
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clan: Hell Hound
Rank Rankless
Love Interest: None so far
Personality: His personality is a bit weird as his mood can change on a flip of a coin. Some days he will make sure woman and children get home safe and sound. Most of the time though, he will scare random people before leaving them alone. Lost travelers may get help from him, though he may also give warnings to those that see him. It really depends on his mood.

While he is in his human form, he appears to be calmer and more easy going. Almost childlike, though do not think for a second that he isn't the same underneath. He just knows how to blend in with the humans around him. To those that get close to him, will find out that he will become protective over them.

Even his friends and allies have to be careful as he will give them one warning. If they leave him or betray him, he will track them down and kill them. If a woman strikes his fancy, even then she would have to be careful not to tell him something stupid or she would meet her end by his own hands.

His idea of flirting may not be the same to everyone else as sometimes he will ask if the person that attracts him a trip to the graveyard or study dead bodies together.

Bio: He originally came from East Anglia, stories of him have been around since 1577. Though there is talk of him being back when the vikings came to the Brit Isles. None the less, the stories of him, still go on to this day. He makes sure that people do not forget him. To know his history though, you can simply read the stories of him. One of the most famous was when he burst into a church and killed 2-3 people, including a father and his son. To this day, there are still burn marks from the hound on the church door. This would not be the last time he did the same stunt on a church.

As the years went one, he began to calm down somewhat, but he would never let the people who come to the places he calls home, forget him. It pleased him when people began naming things, stores, bars, and even streets after him. After staying in England for so long, he finally decided to move on. Not to the after life, mind you for he was already dead.

Quote:
Organizational Data

Color: Black
Arcana: User Image
Demon Type: Beast
Fighting Style: Mainly fire and darkness

Quote:
[Demon] Form

Physical Appearance when Transformed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elemental Affinities:
Resist: Fire
Weak: Light

Skills:
Maragion , Devil's Smile ,Alertness, Mana Stream, Inferno, Venom Zapper , Ghastly Wail, Judgment of Darkness

Demonic Abilities:
Swift Step Paw - Has a high chance on sneaking up on people without being noticed. May fail if the target has alertness.
Hell Hound's bite - When enraged it will attack a random target with his fangs. Almost like Fire fang from Pokemon. It deals medium amount of fire damage.(one target)
Ghastly Howl - A howl that sends fear into everyone that hears the howl. Though it can only be done at the beginning of the battle and has 1/4 chance of causing fear. (casts fear on allies and foe alike)

Quote:
Items Owned:
- Earrings

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:44 pm
pikeru3617
I should mention, since you did bring up Magi, that I happen to have Sinbad in here o mo b

Also Shuck looks interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:00 pm
Just a quick note, the eerie mist doesn't really have a combat or passive ability, but it doesn't really bother me. Just noting that one
Also, the ghastly howl ability should have a range of how often it fears people, like a 1 in X odds, maybe like 1/4 odds.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 pm
Zorc James
pikeru3617
I should mention, since you did bring up Magi, that I happen to have Sinbad in here o mo b

Also Shuck looks interesting.

Awesome! o w o Saw him, he is pretty cool. Though my favorite character from Magi so far is Kassim.

Thanks! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:30 pm
Zorc James
Just a quick note, the eerie mist doesn't really have a combat or passive ability, but it doesn't really bother me. Just noting that one
Also, the ghastly howl ability should have a range of how often it fears people, like a 1 in X odds, maybe like 1/4 odds.

Thanks. That helps a lot. I'll put in 1/4 odds. And it's only does it at the beginning of a fights.  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:33 am
Rolling For Mysterious Compact. [Roll 1]  
Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 10!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:35 am
Second Roll for Mysterious Compact  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:11 am
Forgot to ask if Mental illness like PTSD is allowed. I like to do research and don't normally have a character have it unless they have a reason. I believe in respecting those that are suffering from mental illnesses and not making them look like the they are insane. Listened to stories of people who have been through wars. Will do more research though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 pm
I suppose it would depend on the illness - we have a variety of characters with issues in this Guild, though it could be hard to do effectively. PTSD isn't an "all the time" sort of thing, either - at least, not that I've heard.

Honestly, this is the sort of place where you do much better if you can roll with the crazy, because if not, you're doomed. XD  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:32 pm
Oh, I know that it isn't all the time. That episodes are random. I have PTSD. Then again everyone handles it differntly.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games