Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:33 pm
my computer is in the shop. i will be m.i.a for a day or two, sorry guys.  
Great Ryoman! generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:18 pm
Herp derp  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:27 pm
Rednal
I suppose it would depend on the illness - we have a variety of characters with issues in this Guild, though it could be hard to do effectively. PTSD isn't an "all the time" sort of thing, either - at least, not that I've heard.

Honestly, this is the sort of place where you do much better if you can roll with the crazy, because if not, you're doomed. XD
permanent ptsd is called delusional or a lost mind xp

The common type is a physical reaction to some stimuli

Like they here a bang and they act like its a gunshot
they hear a siren and they look to the sky for bombs and mortar and begin to sweat nervously even though they know nothing is coming

Then you have the next level
They hear a bang and they see the coast their platoon landed on
They hear a siren and they panic realizing they don't have a gun at their childs bday party

They don't even need something to trigger it, it just happens whenever

A man so horrified by what he saw denies that it ever happened and begins to rewrite history in his own mind continuing to try and win the war 40 years after its already ended. He may still think the year is the same as well  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:32 pm
And then you have the people who encounter Lovecraftian monsters who move in physics-defying ways and utterly shatter someone's reality by showing them how insignificant they are! =D

That is not dead which can eternal lie...  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:03 pm
Rednal
And then you have the people who encounter Lovecraftian monsters who move in physics-defying ways and utterly shatter someone's reality by showing them how insignificant they are! =D

That is not dead which can eternal lie...
In America we call this a marriage 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:27 pm
still stuck lol  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:46 pm
thinks theyve just kindof gotten used to me being here lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:51 pm
You're certainly free to move anywhere else at any time you want. In my case, the issue just happens to be that I don't really understand how I should interact with Ishi... nor, in all honesty, do I really want to. Her behavior really isn't encouraging interaction, which kind of defeats the purpose of roleplaying.

Speaking of, Makako, I should probably admit that I don't think this is the right roleplay for you. I honestly don't think you're going to have much fun if you stick around - you can tell a lot about a person by the kinds of characters they make, and from what I've seen, the experience you're looking for isn't the experience we provide. You may do better if you look for a different roleplay - or, failing that, start your own.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:35 pm
So is Bou able to move around. Actually would rather wait until the event is over. She is tired from the day and a tired Bou is a grumpy one. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:10 am
say that sooner

id like to try this one but really this was just my first try, the stuff on the homepage doesn't really sum up the sort of story that's inside or what kind of roleplaying group it is.

neutral but seriously don't say that a whole week later  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:34 am
are there any events planned after the babel thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:01 am
@Makako: We tend to plan events shortly before doing them. Also, we (by which I mean most of the active members) wanted to give you at least some time to get to know us before we made a decision, which is why we didn't say anything earlier. I mean, it's not like we're rushing to shove people away, you know? We're just calling it as we see it after spending quite a few years here. Fortunately, there are a heck of a lot of roleplays on this site that you can try to jump into. ^^

@Pikeru: Yes, Bou can move around. ^^ And then she can see a bunch of students stagger into school tomorrow, injured and bleeding... (I'm kidding. Mostly.)  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:56 am
many roleplays little variety

this one is a little different but different is probably good and not expecting to find much elsewhere.

But that aside I haven't really even gotten a chance to do anything unless this isn't about the roleplay. I was thinking of making a new character after I saw the babel event and learned more about the people here. I also wanted to cleanup the beginnings of my first character seeing as it looks like she's gonna be holding some people up for a while as is. Its not really generally acceptable to just up and run off so I waited a week not really roleplaying at all and mostly just reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:15 am
Actually, quite a few people simply disappear... you get used to it. XD

In your particular case, though, the roleplay is only a part of it. We've also considered your questions, your comments, and everything else you've provided... and it doesn't really feel like you want to understand the world we have. That's what's putting people off and making them not want to interact with you, and why I think you might have a lot more fun somewhere else.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:11 am
If I didn't want to understand what's the point of asking questions? I'd just leave.

anyways I am the sort that prefers to scrap something over trying to make it fit where it doesn't work before. There's some adjusting to do and all but anything extreme that doesn't really have anything to do with story events and I prefer to just make something new like I was planning to do. It seemed like we could have secondary characters we own interact with others somewhat so I figured I'd keep Ishi. Some people said something about something so I responded.. why not.. Not being stubborn but that's what my old idea was like.

also the information about the guild is a little bit disorganized in a sense. It made more sense to just discuss and ask stuff as I thought of it and just read posts. Maybe even dive in which I did. But then a simple bath turned into a boss stage and an awkward start got more awkward and then something weird happens behind the scenes for several days much like before this came up which makes them seem related actually  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games