Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:21 am
We're always like this. rofl One of my primary characters actually went to the party expecting something ridiculous to happen, simply because he's gotten so used to nice things being interrupted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:47 am
Rednal
We're always like this. rofl One of my primary characters actually went to the party expecting something ridiculous to happen, simply because he's gotten so used to nice things being interrupted.
ppls attitude towards it was what made me think ishi might still fit in somewhere lol. I think she'd be called the dry humor type. Figured it would work out as long as she made it to her first mission in Inaba.

I wanted to have her grow accustomed to a new way of living in an awkward way. That way I could be an awkward new person without having to catch up at an unrealistic pace before the events I missed anyways got started.

But going back to the secondary primary character things, I was thinking Ishi's cover identity would be linked to another character who's also associated with the JSDF and Inaba more directly. Maybe a junior officer in training but still goes to normal school like the ROTC thing. But I had to put this off cuz I keep finding stuff in the guild that makes what I was planning more complicated like the point system and stuff and the really big events. It looks like my character will need to be equipped at some point for kindof sudden battles.  

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:56 am
Well, the closest we really get to the JSDF is the Embryon... it's not a group that's really active here, and we prefer characters who can fit in with a group we've already got. ^^ Much easier to write stories and events that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:11 am
Rednal
Well, the closest we really get to the JSDF is the Embryon... it's not a group that's really active here, and we prefer characters who can fit in with a group we've already got. ^^ Much easier to write stories and events that way.
I mostly just look at it like its a choice of character buff. This type has this sort of training and can go here without an excuse and would know how to do this and that.

I also try to balance my character around this assumption.  

Makako-ma

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:38 am
Quote:
Gaia Avatar:
Gaia Name: pikeru3617

Quote:
Name: Hikae Nibyo
Nicknames: Monster (please for the love of Gaia do not call him this) and Nibyo-san
Appearance: User Image
Clan: Tachibana-Hakushaku
Rank Guardian
Love Interest:
Personality: He is really just a fun loving guy. He is a nice guy to be around and is laid back. Loves to play games from hide and go seek to board games with children. He just likes to have fun. He will mostly speak his mind on most things. Like if he doesn't like somebody, he will tell them they are boring and no fun. Then will scold them into lighten up and enjoy life. Isn't a picky eater most of the time and will eat food that many wouldn't dare to eat. Food poisoning doesn't really have a effect on him. He mostly does this for woman who worked hard on making the food and will most likely ask for seconds.

Cares deeply about his friends and will risk his own life to rescue them. Thankfully he can't die so easily. It doesn't mean that he won't be in pain afterwords though. Has a soft spot for cute animals and children. Rarely let's people inside his heart though or tells them how he really feels though. Then again he was stuck in the mountains alone for 500 years.

Bio: For about 500 years, he spent his time being the guardian of a mountain. People used to offer items to his shrine for safe passage. Not all of the people that came were good though. Over the years more and more people had been stealing tributes from his shrine and destroy it. Naturally this angered him on how much disrespect he was given and killed the men that destroyed his shrine. Stories of the killings went out fast and even fewer people began to come to the mountains. One day he was finally told by the gods that it was okay for him to leave the mountain.

Not needing to be told twice, he left the mountain on a new mission. To learn about the modern world and come back to tell the gods on what he had learn. The starting point for his journey is in the town out in the country side, away from the city life as it would probably be too much for him.

Quote:
Organizational Data

Color: Blue
Arcana: User Image
Demon Type:Kishin

Quote:
[Demon] Form

Physical Appearance when Transformed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elemental Affinities:
Resist: Earth
Weak: Wind

Skills:
Invigorate 2, Maha Magnas, Berserk, Drain Hit, Life Stream, DeathBound, Megidolaon, Pralaya

Demonic Abilities:
Immune - He is immune to most poisons, though it won't stop him from feeling a bit sick later. If he is exposed to a new poison that his body isn't used to then this rule doesn't apply. He will get sick and more than likely loose one of his 9 lives.
9 lives - Most cats have 9 lives. In his case it is literately. Though these are not free passes as it depends on how he is injured/killed. Also once they are used up then he will die for real and stay dead.

Quote:
Items Owned:
-Gem stone {Link via URL to the appropriate post; do not post the full description here}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:52 pm
Interesting... Been a while since I last saw Itsuwaribito...  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:53 pm
Been reading the manga. It's really good. o w o Think he'll fit in?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:29 pm
Woo, tech problems - and possibly hackers targeting the site. XD;  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:48 am
*Reappears* Well, at least the site seems more stable now... o wo~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:03 am
Agreed. Really happy about that. Was ready to throw my laptop out the window. xD I like this guild.  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:44 pm
As do we, young padawan. As do we. = w= b  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:26 pm
Yes! I'm a padawan! Do I get my lightsaber now? I want to cut people up with it!  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:30 pm
o mo

You have lost yourself in desire and anger.

*Expels from the academy*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Do not worry, the dark side can always accept you o mo  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:44 pm
Light-Side Sith are pretty awesome. o wo  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games