Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:34 pm
Even more so tired than before, Lilli slipped into her pajamas. A short night gown with lacy shorts underneath.
The was the sound of the bathroom door opening, then the dresser closing. Lilli was suddenly shocked when Tuesday's arms wrapped around her waist.
"I love you." He murmured, his cool breath on her neck.
A smile broke acros her face.
I'm so tired... She thought involuntarily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:10 am
I'm so tired Tuesday heard. He felt like a little kid who wasn't getting what he wanted.
"Come on.." He murmured, flipping her on her back, straddling her.
His fingers rest of her stomach.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm
Lilli's hands reached for Tuesday's fingers.
"Tuesday, hun.." She fought back, she knew it was pointless.; she'd give in either way. It was only fair. He never complained.

"Okay, fine." Lilli mumbled, a smile tugging at her lips.
"You know I couldn't say no, silly." She said, moving them toward their bed.

[[Sorry... lame ;P]]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:02 pm
[[Okay...Now they have surprisesecks and fall asleep.]]

A deep breath in made Tuesday's chest rise, then fall, exhaling.
A delicious smell came from the kitchen, for once in a very long time.
"Lilli...." He muttered, swinging his arm over. It accidentally hit her face, which made him scramble up, standing on the bed.
"Are you okay?! I'm sorry!" He said quickly. He could faintly smell her blood, and sure enough a small line of blood came from her nose.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Lilli sat up, he hand recoiled, cupping over her mouth and nose.
"Oh, no it's fine." Lilli said, laughing a bit. It was muffled from her hands covering her mouth. He looked at her worriedly when she was laughing.
"I haven't had a bloody nose since I was 7. It's been a while." Lilli said, climbing off the bed. She went into the bathroom to get it cleaned up.

When she came back out, her nose wasn't bleeding anymore and her face was clean, just as before. Lilli climbed back onto the bed.
Straddling him, she began kissing his neck.
I'm okay now... She thought. I didn't lose much.
Though she was tired, she'd decided she didn't want to give this chance up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:50 pm
[[LUL. SHE SHOULD GET PREGGO.]]

"Jeezus." Tuesday remarked, falling back onto the bed.
He turned to Lilli and grinned.
"No more...Please I'm begging." He jokingly said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:49 pm
Klara was in her old room again. It seemed different to her, now it was just one of the many rooms in this giant Manor.
She had given it up when she moved next door and in with Ben.
Klara really didn’t give it two seconds of thought before answering yes.
She smiled in thought, her eyes drifted about the lonely room.

When it came to Ben it was hard saying that two-letter word.

That really isn’t a problem or weakness when it comes to him though. She thought wistfully, getting up from the bed.
He’s such a gentlemen. She finished, picking something up from the floor.
It was a dress she forgot to put away.
Something hard and small was in the dress. Curious, she pulled it inside out and found that stupid pin again.
Michael’s.

Taking it off of the dress she fiddled with it in her hands.
This was the last string tied from the past, holding her from happiness.

With a quick movement of her hand she chucked the shiny piece of metal at the trash with a smile. It whizzed into the small can at the speed of a bullet, making a loud clank sound on impact.

Klara had packed two bags of clothes so she wouldn’t have to keep going back and forth between rooms so often, then went back to Ben’s room-er their room.

“Ben? Do…you, I don’t know, wanna go for a walk or something?” She asked as she closed the door behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:10 pm
[Eh.. I don't really want her to.. I mean.. It's really annoying to have to role play children&babies. As you can tell with Hiroaki and Nubo.. :/ ]]

Lilli laughed softly, resting her palm against his face. She closed her eyes moment as she sighed.
Rolling out of the bed, she put her night gown back on and crawled back beside him.
"I'm tired now.." She said, yawning.
[[Sorry pathetic.. xp ]]
_____________----
[[Ori... where Nubo..?]]

"Sure." Ben said, moving toward her, away from the fire. His fingers interlaced with hers; his other hand reached for the door, twisting the knob.

[[Epic phail Y______Y ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:42 pm
Tuesday chuckled.
"I'm a little hungry.." He said, pretending to eat her arm by gently nibbling on it. He looked up at her with big eyes.
"The breakfast, err lunch now, smells better than usual." He said, standing up. Looking down, he noticed he wasn't wearing anything.
"Ahahahaaa..." He said, a little nervously, slipping on his boxers, then pance.
"Want to come with ?" He asked, his hand on the door knob.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 pm
Lilli shrugged.
"I would if I wasn't so tired still. I want to sleep, still." Lilli mumbled.
As she went to sit up, her head felt heavy. Her vision blurred.
"Woah.. headrush... I think it'd best if I don't fall asleep on the food." Lilli laughed softly.
Pulling the blankets over her, Lilli closed her eyes. It was so comfortable to be laying there in her bed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:22 am
Tuesday smiled.
"Alright.." He said, opening the door and leaving.
Once he got to the dining hall, he heard sobs.
Chiharu was crying.
Was is because of Miyuki?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 pm
“You know…I always thought my parents and Jin would be at my wedding…Somehow, I don’t think they will be.” Klara mumbled, her mind elsewhere for the moment.
She hadn’t been receiving any letters lately. Where her parents alright?
Were they just too busy at the moment to write, or was something wrong?
If something were wrong, I’d have seen it. Klara tried to comfort herself.

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:08 pm
((O.O OH MEH GAWD!!!! -glomps/huggles everyone-

Hihi!!!!! -automatically becomes hyper- I am so back from my more-than-a-month long dissappearance! I have missed ALL of you!! Even if you wouldn't give a s**t for me! =D

That is right, the pointless, depressed, and most left out girl is back and gone! For I am going to be new! A new start for me is starting in this guild now! -heroic pose like captian daniel's- HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I see this thread is practically dead eek Well I'm here, and now for pointless dancing and a new character perhaps? >:3 What do you think???

-randomly dances-

NOW! Back to buisness! I shall make my character happy and off I go to find my perfect charatcer like m-, I mean...um...-runs and looks-))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 pm
[[Srry gaiz. I died in here... xp ]]

Chiharu's soft sobs made an echo in the nearly empty dining hall. Which was strange since it was never empty in there.
There was a wooosh sound; like an opening door. Looking to the entrance, she saw Tuesday.
Just wonderful. She thought, getting up to leave.

Ben hadn't heard from Jin since he left that one night. He wondered where he was... or if he was...
"Your parents travel around, they're probably just busy. Don't worry about it." Ben comforted.

[[srry brain dead.. ;p ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 pm
Takeru saw Chiharu, wiping her eyes.
He advanced towards her rather swiftly and wrapped his arms around her. Her thoughts were swarming around, chaotic.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games