Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:31 am
Kiyoshi sat under a tree with a frustrated look. "So hard to get some peace and quiet anymore." He then looked up at Zeno.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:38 am
"Well, uhhh...sorry..i guess. I was just wondering....would you spar with me? I mean, you gave me the test when I became a genin, but like you said, that wasnt even half your strength. Well?Lets have a go at that stregth right now!" Zeno started to look around himself, knowing that he wasnt strong enough to handle Kiyoshi...but he could fend for himself.  

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:50 am
"I suppose I could." Kiyoshi stood up, then pulled out and assembled his 3 section staff from his back. "Ready when you are." His voice still cold  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:53 am
Zeno smirked and immediately made 3 clones:2 regular, and 1 lightning clone. They each began to throw tons of kunai towards Kiyoshi. Certain hidden kunai held paper bombs, and zeno and his clones each threw windmill shuuriken, having wires attached to each one.  

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:01 am
(regular clones are just illusions they cant throw anything)

Kiyoshi made a seal and his staff extended to a whip like weapon, with chains holding the pieces together. He swun it hitting a few kunai with paper bombs, causing them to be knocked back and exploding. The result destroyed the kunai flying at him, and damaging the windmill shuriken. Kiyoshi pulled it back and it reformed into his staff.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:03 am
(my bad, they can be lightning clones then.)
Zeno immediately pulled back his shuuriken and ran out towards Kiyoshi but jumped into the air a foot away from him and he shot out tons of shuuriken with wires attached that would strangle Kiyoshi.  

De-Vaughn07

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:17 am
Thousands of bees came rushing out of the forest toward
Rahenno and Kayo. Many of them had explosive tags on
them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 am
(Zeno...lenon and rahenno were having there own fight. they werent attacking you, and i was busy with lunch but was about to post)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 am
(okay, i deleted. srry bot that, lenon..)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:30 am
Kiyoshi made a few seals and allowed the strings to cover his body. He then gripped them and tugged. Pulling Zeno closer, "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) ." This sent an electrical current though all the strings touching him to Zeno.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:35 am
Zeno felt the shock. Normally it wasnt supposed to be that strong, but as a saanin, Kiyoshi sure did make it possible. Zeno let the wire go and watched as his other 3 clones shot smoke bombs all over the area Kiyoshi was in, preventing sight. They then started throwing multiples of kunai into the smoke, not knowing where they would strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 am
Kiyoshi activated his byakugan, then seeing the kunai coming he moved his body accordingly to cut him free from the strings. Then he made a seal and dissappeared into the ground below him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 am
"Uh-oh!" Zeno knew the earth jutsu that lets you go underground, pull someone else underground or whatever, and Kiyoshi also had the byakugan. He immediately made 3 more clones and had each one swiftly attach metal wires to the ground so if Kiyoshi popped out, he'd be sliced like cheese. "A little idea I got from Kit." Zeno and his clones jumped into various trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:50 am
(g2g)

Kiyoshi aross out of the ground infront of the real zeno using the universal assimilation jutsu which allowed his skin to blend with anything, even the metal. His byakugan also allowed him to see the real zeno. He popped out of the ground with lightning speed, and had a kunai to his throat. Any movement would slive his neck wide open. "Game over" He said.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games