Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Daravian Damin Chaplin
selenia50150
selena smiles "now was that so hard to tell me ?" selena gigles " you really remind me so some that im very found of " selena smiles " now alex be nice ok " as he walks off " im selena ...and that was my son alexander ....his sister is upstairs she to hurt her self she went out into sun " selena sighs heavily " her name is alice and my other daugthers name is naira " selena smiles "well it nice to meet you lucus " selena thinks about what her son had said and looked at him "uhmmm .....maybe " selena lead him upstairs to the second level and walks over and knocked on alices door was compeletly but was kinda sour " alices honey are you up for some company ?"
alice had began to wake up from her nape when she heard her mother voice alices answer sleepily " yes mother i up for that why ?"
selena looks at lucus and laughs " it sound like she just woke up from her nape " selena smiles " but yes she up for it just wait one moment ok "
alices heard her mother talking outside with a stranger " oh company " alices says to herself "just one moment please let me get dress "
selena smiles " as i said she be only but a moment "
alices listns closer as she get dressed it was a males voices a new male in the house " im sorry im taking so long " selena gigles "im sorry lucus but your the 1st new male weve gottne in the mansion in a while and well we dont get any new people here or many vistors " alices come out in a pretty white sun dress with her hair all done up selena smiles and shakes her head "alices this is lucus he just moved in " selena smiles " lucus this is my daugther alices
naira is currently not avable at the moment "

alices smiles and blush and extend her hand " pleasuer to meet you lucus " alices smiles with her emerabled greens eyes shining " we rearly see new people here "
selena eye glow " let take this thing down stiars and leave alice with the guest she need alittle company beside family " selena looks at him " come on let go "
"its nice to meet you" said lucus shakeing her hand "so dose your family own this place" he askes

alice smiles warmly " no master kayin does he own it but my mother is his second" alices smiles " but it nice to meet you "
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Looking towards the door Haru sighs as she turned off the water she had started for her shower and stepped out of the shower and pulled a towel around herself before she went to the door and opened it almost getting hit in the face. "Dude, watch what you're doing" she say's before looking at him "Angel and Niara were poisoned by Reginald I was able to cute Niara and with Angel I don't know if it has taken effect if it has I will go and help". Sighing she let's the water drip to the floor.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 pm

selena wake up with badly sore " ahh " selena grabs her side and get ups and walks around with her injurys t go find haru and lucus or anyone eles for that matter " haru ......?" selena winks with the movent of her torso but she wont let any injury keep her from doing what she want even if it does cause her pain selena calls out again " haru ?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm

eh then blushed and put a figner to his chin and looked up saying"do you know what color the vials were?"

copycat4756

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm

"oh i see well thats pretty cool" he said "um its ok if i sit right" he asked
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Looking away from him for a moment she walks to her dresser and pulls out a robe and let's the towel drop before she put the robe on and tied it securly around her waist. Walking to the door she looks out and disappears only to appear beside Selenia "Selenia you should be resting right now" she say's as she helps her.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 pm

charles got a nosebleed from seeing that and then said"im going to go find angel"he htne began to run through thte house
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Not having noticed it when she walked out she had only nodded when she heard what he said. Sighing as she helps Selenia she looks around "Am I going to have to keep my eye on you now until you get better" she say's as she hand glows and she starts to heal Selenia's wounds slowly. It would be painful but she tried to make as painless as possible.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Niara sighs, and heads back to her bedroom. She sits down on her bed, next to the sleeping figure of Angel. She sighs, hoping the poison won't take effect on him.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Bringing Selenia back to her room she lays her down on her bed before she sat down and pulled the robe closer to herself. Jumping out of the shower wet was never a good idea and she now remembered why she was somewhat cold.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 pm

charles then came in and said"i cant find him buyt i found the vials two were green one purple and the one put into and angel was...red"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm

"What does that mean, with the colors. All I know is that Niara is in her room with Angel right now and from her thoughts they are all about if the poison has effected him or not" she say's as she looks at Selenia before taking the bandages off the wounds carefulyl. The one in her gut had partially healed but was still pretty bad. Sighing her hand glows before she put her hand over the wound and healed it completly. Haru knew right away from the look on Selenia's face that it was painful, but once it was conpletly healed the pain stopped. "There that should do it, you should be fit as a fiddle in a few minutes after all the stiffness goes away" Haru say'swith a smile.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:45 pm

he always carries a transarancy via;l itll steal a popwer lon enough and so that he can give...legion his ability"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Niara stood up and walked over to her window seat. She sat down in it, and looked out at the moon and stars. Life would...hopefully...get better. Hopefully, Reginald was lying, and they weren't poisoned....hopefully. She was running out of hope, and she didn't know why.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm

"Well, isn't thjust an insteresting thing to know" she say's as she makes sure Selenia stays laying down. Once she knew the pain had passed and Selenia would be okay, Haru stood up and stretched. "We should go and check on Niara and Angel to make sure that they are okay and aren't dead" Haru say's before making her way towards the door out of the room.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games