Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:39 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

The lightning clone looked up from his desk at the door. He pauses thinking about who it may be. After not too long he responds. "Come in."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:47 pm
VanillaBear 166
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno entered and bowed to the Leader of hid village.He then uprighted himself and looked him square in the eye"Sir I would like to learn how to weild a blade with the profiniancy tat you do.I have read scrolls and studied but that only teachs me so much,I would like you to teach me to fight like a true ninja"Zeno prayed that this request could be accepted he needed a teacher his previous one had failed and all his teamates were gone

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 pm
Ariana the daughter of the former Ariana walks into the office with no invitation needed. She seemed to be a bit too much like her mother in some cases and it might have irritated some.
"Raikage here?"
Ariana asked interrupting the conversation before her not really caring about the importance. She really wanted to go in and out as fast as possible (no sexual intent meant X3)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

(lol)

Kazuo looks at Zeno pondering. "Well Zeno, I do wield a blade but there are many others that wield it way better then I do and can teach you it way better." He thinks for a moment. "I'm not exactly sure who though. Hmmm...Try looking for Fenrir Graveheart. He is a pretty good weapons weilder."

(Sorry Zeno my RPC only knows how to swing the blade. lol Nothing further.)

Kazuo looks over to see someone that resembled someone he once knew. "Hello, yes I am the Raikage. What can I help you with?" He looks at her waiting for a response.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:10 pm
Ariana cracks her knuckles and walks up to him wondering if she should just punch him in the face but decided to be civilized about her approach.
"well I want o be an Anbu without the paper work and stuff. So do I attack you now?"
Ariana asked pretty much eager and ready to stall the Raikage as soon as she was given the okay.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at her smiling remembering who she reminded him of. "Well you will have to take that up with the ANBU captain who is also Fenrir Graveheart." He just looks at her, grinning.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:17 pm
"eh erm..."
Ariana clears her voice a bit and sits in the office chair
"Let's be serious for minute mister raikage guy....RAIIII....kage... guy....RAI-KAAAAGE. Do you understand me?"
Ariana said repetitively trying to get at the fact he was a kage and could make this simple.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo continues smiling. "Why should I make it simple? If you are prepared to be ANBU you should know that not everything is simple and you can't always make it that way. You are right I am the Raikage that is why I am telling you to go find Fenrir and settle it with him." He lifts up some papers on his desk and begins reading them.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 pm
Ariana folds her arms and pouts slightly noticing as the KAge looked through some of his papers. After a few moments her head would poke through the papers so that she was face to face with him.
"Beeeecuzzz not everything in life is tough and heck when you can get a break why not take it? Arent there enough challenges in life already?"
Ariana said as her toned dropped a bit to show a sign of sadness as she gave him the puppy eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo sighs. "I heard that he was heading to rain village. Why don't you go and check for him there. It isn't my choice who gets into ANBU anymore. I left that up to him because I know he can handle it." He sighs sliding his chair back away from her head continuing to read.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 pm
"okay how about Raikage helper or missing nin"
Ariana whispered really fast so it wouldnt be heard but she was joking off course

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 pm
((lol if you ran off then rules state that I would have to hunt you down.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo thinks for a moment. "Hmmm..." He is off a lot and he could use an assistant. "Alright then. I could use an assistant."

(How would an assistant work in RP? What would you do? I only did it one other time before in another guild and she kinda did her own thing with it that I don't really remember.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:39 am
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno lookwed down and smiled faintly"Fenrir is busy training anouther kid that why I wanted to be trained by you not only in weaponry but in all aspects of being a ninja..."

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 am
((Well in the manga the Raikage's assistants follow him or they do special tasks such as spy keep watch. Look out for things requested by the kage. Kinda like the kages extra eyes, arms, and ears. They also watch out for him in battle so if he's hurt they can assist {Problem with that is I don't have medical jutsus anymore} Basically I'm an agent/body guard. I do things you don't want to as well. XD

@fenir: haha please don't tempt me to be missing nin XD))

Ariana hugged scrapple picking him up with ease X3
"yay! thankyou!"
Ariana exclaimed then placed him back down and looked to Zeno.
"want me to rid of this guy for ya?"
Ariana asked adjusting the belt around her waist as she turned to Zeno fully

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games