Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 pm
emo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed, "Love, you are far more pretty than most girls I have been with." He smirked agains her lips. "All yours? You greedy little lioness, you don't plan on sharing?" he joked lightly and nuzzled into her neck.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Yeah, and there's far prettier girls out there as well." Veronica kissed him softly. "Hell no. You're mine. Mine, and only mine." She giggled when he nuzzled into her neck.
"Forever."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:44 pm
(( Ok I'm about to leave, I have to drive home from collage. I should be back in about 40-45 minutes. ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:12 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan stood up and shook his head. He ran his figures through his hair before running back to the house. He didn't bother with anything else. He just hopped into the shower, that for whatever reason, still worked. After absently showering he stepped out, dressed and went back into the bedroom. Ravin was asleep. He sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed, careful not to disturb her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin groaned softly and shifted into the pillows. She breathed slowly and evenly. She squinted through her sleep. White hair brushed her nose in the dream. Ravin turned her head to look at where it had come from, but all she heard was the sweet chiming laugh of a child.

Ravin smiled in her sleep and hugged the pillow to her body.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:04 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched her as she slept. Ravin looked content, happy. He sighed and shook his head at himself. He was stupid.
A stupid boy.
And soon...he would be a stupid father. He'd make mistakes and that poor kid would have to put up with him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked and continued to tease her. "What? No possibility of a threesome?!" He grinned and kissed her softly. "I'm perfectly content with being just yours." He kissed her again and nibbled on her ear. "Yes, forever."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Depends on who the other guy is." Veronica smirked back at him. He kissed her once, "Thats good. Because you're mine." She kissed him back before his mouth trailed to her ear. "Forever, I really like the sound of that." She pulled herself to him, her chest smashed against his hard one. Veronca sighed softly. "Agh!" She grunted. "I hate this new thirst thing." Her throat was burning again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grimmaced, another guy, gross. They were about as close as they could be. She was complaining about being thirsty so he took his nail and ran it up his neck, a thick line of crimson formed on his neck and he tilted his head upwards. "Go ahead love, it should tied you over until morning. We need some sleep."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:54 am
Ravin Black

User Image

The child continued to laugh. Ravin was chasing the child. The child giggled again, high and sweet and friendly. Ravin found herself laughing and chased the child. There was a flash of white behind a tree and the child disappeared. Ravin pounced behind the tree and found her arms wrapped around...

Ravin sighed and opened her eyes. She groaned, squinting to look up at Dylan. "Mhmm...you're back?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica cracked a smile when he grimmaced at her earlier comment. Ha! She loved that face, it was adorable.
Hunter took his own nail and cut himself with it. It was kind of weird- But she wasn't really used to a lot of this stuff yet. She nodded and licked at his neck, slowly. But soon sped up when the first bit ran down her throat. She licked away all of the blood and the wound closed. She was still thirsty- But Hunter had said that was a normal thing.
God, this was going to suck.
"Mmm," She kissed his neck before nuzzling into him. "Sleep sounds good," She murmered against his skin.
Veronica smirked and quickly ripped off his shirt too. It wasn't fair that she was shirtless and he wasn't.
"I prefer you shirtless," She giggled softly before snuggling against his now bare chest.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:18 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched her sleep for a bit before laying down at the bottom of the bed. He heard her groan and his eyes flew open and ran over her. "Oh, yeah. I am. Get back to sleep babe. Its late." He rubbed her leg with his hand before tucking it under his head and laying on his back, eyes closed.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games