Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My little brother forced me to watch the Yogscast gmod ghost hunters. eek
I swear to GOD I WILL NEVER SLEEP ANOTHER NIGHT gonk

Yes you will don't worry xD

...have you ever seen the video?

No but you will sleep again trust me, your body naturally need it, even if fear keeps you up you'll fall asleep if you don't notice it XP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

No but you will sleep again trust me, your body naturally need it, even if fear keeps you up you'll fall asleep if you don't notice it XP

...nah I just wont sleep. Gimme coffee.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

No no coffee for you face your dreams xP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

ya mean nightmares. nightmares of dead bodies on meathooks in asylums and bodies by open elevator shafts.
TELL ME TO GO TO SLEEP NOW. I dare you. emotion_donotwant

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

ya mean nightmares. nightmares of dead bodies on meathooks in asylums and bodies by open elevator shafts.

Go to sleep
My dreams are filled with everyone I know dying, myself murdering everyone I care about and full of blood and gore and I don't watch horror movies or videos to have those dreams. neutral
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Go to sleep
My dreams are filled with everyone I know dying, myself murdering everyone I care about and full of blood and gore and I don't watch horror movies or videos to have those dreams. neutral

You need a dream catcher. No it's not junk, just get one it really works. I had horrible nightmares and I actually made one and after I hung it up, I very rarely have nightmares. Don't get a crappy one from the dollar store or anything, try to find a handmade one or make one yourself.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Go to sleep

You need a dream catcher. No it's not junk, just get one it really works. I had horrible nightmares and I actually made one and after I hung it up, I very rarely have nightmares. Don't get a crappy one from the dollar store or anything, try to find a handmade one or make one yourself.

I doubt it really works to the full extend, I had one before it worked for about a week then all the nightmares where back. I've been having these dreams since I was a kid so yeah they're not going away.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Go to sleep

I doubt it really works to the full extend, I had one before it worked for about a week then all the nightmares where back. I've been having these dreams since I was a kid so yeah they're not going away.

Did you cleanse the dream catcher?
(okay and here is where the doctor in my comes out)
Do you take antidepressants, narcotics, have any sugar or caffeine of any kind before bed?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Go to sleep

Do you take antidepressants, narcotics, have any sugar or caffeine of any kind before bed?

Cleanse the dream catcher? You mean put it near sunlight where the dreams die in the morning sun? confused
I rarely ever eat sweets before bed
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Go to sleep

Cleanse the dream catcher? You mean put it near sunlight where the dreams die in the morning sun? confused

That's one way to cleanse it, but to purify it (my friend is Wiccan, I learned this from him) burn sage, rosemary, and or bay leaves under it.
Also, a plus is to make sure, in the weavings of the catcher, there is a stone. And do the hangings have feathers on the ends? That's how the good dreams travel.
And try not to eat anything before an hour before bed in general.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

That's one way to cleanse it, but to purify it (my friend is Wiccan, I learned this from him) burn sage, rosemary, and or bay leaves under it.
Also, a plus is to make sure, in the weavings of the catcher, there is a stone. And do the hangings have feathers on the ends? That's how the good dreams travel.

I haven't seen that catcher in years since my siblings broke it so I don't remember it anymore. That sounds like a lot just to get rid of bad dreams though neutral
I sometimes skip dinner and don't sleep until like 2 or 3 am so XP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I haven't seen that catcher in years since my siblings broke it so I don't remember it anymore. That sounds like a lot just to get rid of bad dreams though neutral

It's really not a lot. The stones and feathers are standard on any dream catcher.
And it sounds like you have insomnia. Why would you skip dinner?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It's really not a lot. The stones and feathers are standard on any dream catcher.

Yeah I know but I have no leaves in my yard cause I have no trees nor any of those other stuff.
I don't think I do though the doctor says I don't so.-shrugs- As a child I was always depressed, I got into the habit of not eating for a whole day or not eating much during the week and since then I grew up sometimes not eating or skipping meals for a few days. I skip breakfast more than dinner though
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Yeah I know but I have no leaves in my yard cause I have no trees nor any of those other stuff.
I don't think I do though the doctor says I don't so.-shrugs- As a child I was always depressed, I got into the habit of not eating for a whole day or not eating much during the week and since then I grew up sometimes not eating or skipping meals for a few days.

You need nourishment. That could be something.
-sigh- I need to go to bed. Try clearing your head before falling asleep. If that doesn't work, reading has always helped me. Read a good book like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. Make it something that can keep your mind entertained and is hard to relate to reality. Something in the genre of fantasy fiction or science fiction.
-hugs tightly- try to get some sleep tonight.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I don't think I do though the doctor says I don't so.-shrugs- As a child I was always depressed, I got into the habit of not eating for a whole day or not eating much during the week and since then I grew up sometimes not eating or skipping meals for a few days.

You need nourishment. That could be something.
-sigh- I need to go to bed. Try clearing your head before falling asleep. If that doesn't work, reading has always helped me. Read a good book like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. Make it something that can keep your mind entertained and is hard to relate to reality. Something in the genre of fantasy fiction or science fiction.
-hugs tightly- try to get some sleep tonight.

Don't worry about it Darkness
Okay, I'll give it a try and I will sleep well Darkness -hugs back-
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games