Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:52 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Question on character-shops; I was contemplating the idea of my new character working or owning something like an antique shop, but I'm not too sure what the deal around such would be, I've seen at least one player owned shop but was just curious about the idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:47 pm
I AM SO DEAD OUTTA MY MIND!!! ( ;∀;)  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:31 pm
Kari Azio

Nah, it's mostly because I wake up out of a dead sleep (idk y), check my alerts, then roll over and pass out again. I don't remember getting certain notices until later that day lolol.

I did it ; w ; it took a long time but I finished it and just in time. It's unimpressively simple but I'm so proud of myself. Äura isn't attending the event, so for sure they're yours first thing when you want them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:48 pm
whiters4

Heh, my boyfriend has that problem too. He misses messages all the time like that xD

Yay o/ Im curious to how it works so Ill be looking forward to seeing it ^^ Ah, yeah, I wasn't sure if she would be in it since you hadn't finished the layout yet. Maybe some of our other characters will bump into each other. Paint ball is a very unpredictable game >:3

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:26 am
Sorry!! Sorry! Sorry everyone!! D: sorry for my absence. Work got really really crazy! But I'm back and stufff! Sooo hiiii heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 am
Phoenix347

I think I might actually add this answer into the FAQ. I feel like I've been getting it a lot. But! Good question!

Having members become shop owners make me extremely nervous. So! What I usually require is that you've been in the Guild for a long time (and I do mean a long time). If you've gained my trust enough, then I'll ponder over it. For now, though, the only people that own shops in this Guild are myself and the crew members. And even then, I think a small bee doesn't because (I don't think) she has interest in owning one. n v n

So, sorry! If you give it more time anyone can own up to that title, though. But, that's why only the manager spots are open for members. Otherwise, I would've opened a spot for that too.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:17 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Phoenix347

I think I might actually add this answer into the FAQ. I feel like I've been getting it a lot. But! Good question!

Having members become shop owners make me extremely nervous. So! What I usually require is that you've been in the Guild for a long time (and I do mean a long time). If you've gained my trust enough, then I'll ponder over it. For now, though, the only people that own shops in this Guild are myself and the crew members. And even then, I think a small bee doesn't because (I don't think) she has interest in owning one. n v n

So, sorry! If you give it more time anyone can own up to that title, though. But, that's why only the manager spots are open for members. Otherwise, I would've opened a spot for that too.

It's fine, I figured I wouldn't be able to but I was curious. It would help to solidify my character's old fashion...ness...ess...
But anywho, understandable.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:41 am
Phoenix347

Oh, whoop!
I forgot to answer the second part of that question, lol.

We used to have an antique shop in downtown, I think I might still have the subforum for it...

EDIT: Oh, nvm. I never removed it. It still exists. [Click Here]

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:51 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Phoenix347

Oh, whoop!
I forgot to answer the second part of that question, lol.

We used to have an antique shop in downtown, I think I might still have the subforum for it...

EDIT: Oh, nvm. I never removed it. It still exists. [Click Here]

Oh, I figured that was just a small clothing store based on the name :/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 am
Phoenix347

Nooope.
The first part of the description even reads "A mix between a thrift shop and antique shop".

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:07 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Phoenix347

Nooope.
The first part of the description even reads "A mix between a thrift shop and antique shop".

Guess thus is a good example of the 'never judge a book by its cover' XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:50 pm
Trying so hard to think but can't.
-cry-
Oh well.
How's everyone doing today? yum_puddi

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:17 pm
I'm tired, but I'm glad election day is tomorrow only because I get school off.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:30 pm
a small bee

Haha well at least no school is something worth looking forward to.
And maybe you could even get some rest!
Or not and end up doing other fun stuff. XD

Sweetest Sweetheart

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games