Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:11 pm
ShyWolfHeart

Do you wanna have the moment between Eli and Marcus happen via PM or have them meet up for breakfast?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:30 am
Did something happen to my partner?? Cuz they just sorta disappeared ._.;:

Hope they're doing alright.

But now I need another victim >: 3  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:21 am
I'll post ava and nirav into the cafeteria soon. Probably this afternoon after my work is done
If anyone wants to interact during this or gym class lemme know!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:02 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Hi! Wanna have Koru meet Kirsi randomly or does she just need some alone time?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:31 pm
Prairiefox

Ahh, that'd be great~ ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:36 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Coolio
Is Kirsi going ot catch a new pokemon?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Coolio

Not right now, since I am not interested in having her catch any of the currently available ones, but I wanted her to begin thinking about it 3nodding
I'm hoping for a particular two to become available as her first catches, but I'll have to wait and see  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:45 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Coolio

Not right now, since I am not interested in having her catch any of the currently available ones, but I wanted her to begin thinking about it 3nodding
I'm hoping for a particular two to become available as her first catches, but I'll have to wait and see

Oh okay cool ^^ Yeah Im keeping an eye out for a lot of Koru's dream team but there is one that'll be available with afternoon comes around....just have to time it right XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Coolio

Oh okay cool ^^ Yeah Im keeping an eye out for a lot of Koru's dream team but there is one that'll be available with afternoon comes around....just have to time it right XD

Yup~ Since she doesn't have plans I'd definitely really like Koru to join ^w^
I was hoping we would get an update with new pokemon, but I do like Kirsi having time training with Chance before she picks up a second one. I'm really glad she has two pokeballs now so I'm not worried about catching something and then having one I wanted more coming in later blaugh
Oh really? I am excited to see what Koru's next pokemon will be~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

I was hoping we would get an update with new pokemon, but I do like Kirsi having time training with Chance before she picks up a second one. I'm really glad she has two pokeballs now so I'm not worried about catching something and then having one I wanted more coming in later blaugh

Here's a hint XD
User Image

Yeah she's lucky since Growlithe only evolves with a stone, so she really can train him as much she wants before evolving without worry of reaching that level mark. Oh man though I'm excited Cyndaquil has one more level =w= I have noticed that there are a lot of pokemon here that have high level evolution (Xia's Fong doesn't evolve til like level 38 or 45 or something like that o-o")  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:50 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Here's a hint XD
User Image

Yeah she's lucky since Growlithe only evolves with a stone, so she really can train him as much she wants before evolving without worry of reaching that level mark. Oh man though I'm excited Cyndaquil has one more level =w= I have noticed that there are a lot of pokemon here that have high level evolution (Xia's Fong doesn't evolve til like level 38 or 45 or something like that o-o")

Ok this is like the 4th time i've typed this on mobile cause i keep getting those gosh darn scam popups using gaia on safari. Not even bothering to format but i'm namely responding to the last paragraph.

Gratz to cyndaquil! Meinshao doesnt evolve til level 50 which is crazy
Joltik doesnt evolve until late 30's but its only 1 evolution so it kinda makes sense. A lot of the pokemon in the rp only have one evolution
Eevee can evolve into whatever. Been namely looking into Sylveon, however that would work in the rp. Either way it isnt level dependent which is both nice and kinda lame. Nice cause it can happen whenever, but lame in terms of not having a specific level to look forward to.
Drifloon, i forget tbh. But he's new so i have an excuse haha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:57 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Here's a hint XD
User Image

Ok this is like the 4th time i've typed this on mobile cause i keep getting those gosh darn scam popups using gaia on safari. Not even bothering to format but i'm namely responding to the last paragraph.

Joltik doesnt evolve until late 30's but its only 1 evolution so it kinda makes sense. A lot of the pokemon in the rp only have one evolution
Eevee can evolve into whatever. Been namely looking into Sylveon, however that would work in the rp. Either way it isnt level dependent which is both nice and kinda lame. Nice cause it can happen whenever, but lame in terms of not having a specific level to look forward to.

Yeah usually ones with just a secondary evolution have more of a hike to...hike... while 3 stage pokemon don't. Drifloon evolves at lv 28 so thats not as high but its still some time to go, but it is cute ^^ Koru would be terrified of it XD She's deathly afraid of ghost pokemon (I'm still waiting to spring it on her that Yamask isn't a psychic type like she thinks it is XD)  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:02 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Here's a hint XD
User Image

Yeah usually ones with just a secondary evolution have more of a hike to...hike... while 3 stage pokemon don't. Drifloon evolves at lv 28 so thats not as high but its still some time to go, but it is cute ^^ Koru would be terrified of it XD She's deathly afraid of ghost pokemon (I'm still waiting to spring it on her that Yamask isn't a psychic type like she thinks it is XD)

Cant blame koru for being scared of ghost pokemon. They are freaky af.
Apparently drifloon are rumored to steal children away to the underworld???
And nirav just caught one ayyyy
Maybe nirav's will make her less nervous. Just dont read the pokedex descriptions haha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:13 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Here's a hint XD
User Image

Maybe nirav's will make her less nervous. Just dont read the pokedex descriptions haha

Ovo" < Koru's expression

Well she got whisked away when she was younger and was lost in the woods for almost 2 days so yeah they offa limits XD Though I do plan for her to catch a Litwick, a ghost/FIRE! type that can maybe work her towards getting over her fear.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:52 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Here's a hint XD
User Image

Ovo" < Koru's expression

Well she got whisked away when she was younger and was lost in the woods for almost 2 days so yeah they offa limits XD Though I do plan for her to catch a Litwick, a ghost/FIRE! type that can maybe work her towards getting over her fear.

Litwick is pretty cool
Btw when would the assignments be due for the history class? We mentioned having nirav and koru get together to help each other out, but halloween is tomorrow and there is probably something spoopy going on for that.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games