Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:42 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifty !! *she yells form the beach pushing a bar cart*

you know you wont have to push that cart around any more *points down into his newly forming bar*
i kinda want to it's the last part of queers i have here *she looks down ad starts to cry*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:43 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
BEACH PARTY * rips off his shirt reveling his sculpted fur covered chest and lays in the sand*
* stares at him a bit and then tears off all his clothing except a loan cloth and charges off the cliff into the water 200 feet below*

( just like old times.... )
* tears off everything he is wearing and jumps into the water with you*
* swims around under water abit unawre that you are there* * opens his eyes and sees you right in front of him, jumps a bit and chokes on the water because you starteled him. quickley rises to the surface and choakes on the water a bit * god.... you scared me half to death down there.
sorry ^^
not a problem man, * spits some of the water out of his mouth * .... * then relises that his loan cloth had fallen off, as he felt it flot up and rub aginst him* * emmbaressed, he quickley grabs it and slips it back on * redface sweatdrop
XD No worries here im nude
* stares down seeing for the first time that your nude as well * * quickley reverts his gaze back upwards... * sorry.... i dident mean to stare. sweatdrop
look as muc has you want man im bi ^_^ it dosent bother me
same here.... but some pepole can still take offenise to that.... and i dident want to offeneded you, * fakes a yawn so that he can take a quick peek *
dude if you wanna look ...look i like it when people look wink
well now iam all nervous about it now wink * loan cloth comes undone * damnit , stupied loan cloth, begins to put it back on but then i fish comes and swolows it * O.O
*looks down at your bait and tackle * nice
* blushs* and stares down at the water,.... and you * thanks... not used to walking around nude...... redface sweatdrop
we aint nothing but mammal
i guess so.... but iam still a little shy about it * lies down on his back and floats around in the water *
oh * tackless you and licks your muzzle playfully*
gahh, * his middle sinks under water a bit when you tackle him but he manages to keep his head above the watter, * * licks you back playfully* playful arent we? wink  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

you know you wont have to push that cart around any more *points down into his newly forming bar*
i kinda want to it's the last part of queers i have here *she looks down ad starts to cry*
dont cry gothey... we can start a new bar hear on the beach ^^ dont worry everything is going to be ok ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:45 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

ok sweatdrop oh opps *jumps out* i need to put stairs in *hugs her * um sry did i do bad well i was hoping you would oh never mind you ok  

drifter_xwolf1188

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:46 pm
drifter_Xwolf
*pops his head out of the bunker like bar* hey storm get your furry a** in here and help and bring your buddy we need all the help we can get lol you dont actuly have to im just playing but if youd like
maybey in a minute drift ^^ iam haveing fun fooling around on the beach agin ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:47 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

dont cry gothey... we can start a new bar hear on the beach ^^ dont worry everything is going to be ok ^^

thats alredy been establish dude duh look  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:47 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

ok sweatdrop oh opps *jumps out* i need to put stairs in *hugs her * um sry did i do bad well i was hoping you would oh never mind you ok
*she sniffs* thanks drift storm.... *her eyes are blod shot and red from crying all night*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:48 pm
Tsume-Takii
*walks in in a batheing suit*Hey this the beach party.
why yes yes it is  

drifter_xwolf1188

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:50 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
BEACH PARTY * rips off his shirt reveling his sculpted fur covered chest and lays in the sand*
* stares at him a bit and then tears off all his clothing except a loan cloth and charges off the cliff into the water 200 feet below*

* swims around under water abit unawre that you are there* * opens his eyes and sees you right in front of him, jumps a bit and chokes on the water because you starteled him. quickley rises to the surface and choakes on the water a bit * god.... you scared me half to death down there.
sorry ^^
not a problem man, * spits some of the water out of his mouth * .... * then relises that his loan cloth had fallen off, as he felt it flot up and rub aginst him* * emmbaressed, he quickley grabs it and slips it back on * redface sweatdrop
* stares down seeing for the first time that your nude as well * * quickley reverts his gaze back upwards... * sorry.... i dident mean to stare. sweatdrop
same here.... but some pepole can still take offenise to that.... and i dident want to offeneded you, * fakes a yawn so that he can take a quick peek *
well now iam all nervous about it now wink * loan cloth comes undone * damnit , stupied loan cloth, begins to put it back on but then i fish comes and swolows it * O.O
* blushs* and stares down at the water,.... and you * thanks... not used to walking around nude...... redface sweatdrop
i guess so.... but iam still a little shy about it * lies down on his back and floats around in the water *
gahh, * his middle sinks under water a bit when you tackle him but he manages to keep his head above the watter, * * licks you back playfully* playful arent we? wink
yes *licks you again*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:50 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

*she sniffs* thanks drift storm.... *her eyes are blod shot and red from crying all night*
pleaze dont cry gothey * cuddles her* , everything is going to be fine.... and drifts bar is going to need some one to help run it. * pats her on the back and smiles *  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:51 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^
yes *licks you again*
floats around with you on top of him,* so why are you so coudeley all of a sudden? * licks your nech playfully*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:51 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Tsume-Takii
*walks in in a batheing suit*Hey this the beach party.
why yes yes it is

Yay, what's up?  

Tsume-Takii

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:52 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

(it was my first day of work today and now im all confused i really wish i was like paris hilton in the fact that she wont have to work a danm single day in her life)
never mind that im just a little blarg right now

*hugs her close to his body* dont worrie  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:52 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^
yes *licks you again*
floats around with you on top of him,* so why are you so coudeley all of a sudden? * licks your nech playfully*
"Im friendly " *licks your chest*  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:54 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

pleaze dont cry gothey * cuddles her* , everything is going to be fine.... and drifts bar is going to need some one to help run it. * pats her on the back and smiles *
i'm just so sad my old bar my home gone ...forever ... *she sobbs the sun scorching her furr* i just cant get over it  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games