Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:21 pm
-walks into the Acadmey and lays his bag on the ground and looks at the acadmey and smirks under his mask-I finally got here..-picks his bag up and goes to a dorm room and drops his bag off and heads to the pool area begins to practice his water manuplation jutsu-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 pm
"alright everybody listen up." Marquis makes a ball of water in his hand that is perfectly spherical. He used the water in the air to convert into denser more liquid like water, this level of Mizu Soujuu will be impossible for these academy students or gennin. So Marquis hands them each their waterbottles and asks them to try and make a perfect ball of water. "If you are having a bunch of trouble. Just talk to me I can give you tips, but I want to see how you do without any helping hints."  

marquis27

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm
-looks over at the man and nods as he pulls his water bottle out and tries to Manuplate the water into a sphere but fails several times and sighs deeply-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 am
Marquis looks upon the Academy students as they struggle and laughs to himself remembering when he had to go through that. He lets them work out their hardships in learning this technique knowing full well that the best way to learn is by learning from mistakes.  

marquis27

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:22 am
Shiro attempts the same thing as the new instructor, failing several times. After trying a few more times he gets a little frustrated. Ok well if I can't make a ball of water out of just bottled water, lets see if I can't make it out of a coated item. He then pulls a small plastic yo-yo out of his pocket and takes the string off. Attempting a few more times with coating the yo-yo, he finally manages to get it to coat, although it does still drip off slowly. Well it's a start at least  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:51 am
-mutters something under his breath obviously very upset he sits down and looks at the water and smirk as he stands up and trys to manuplate the water one more time as the water bottle water finally takes form of a ball-  

IXx__Riku__xXI

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 pm
"Very good you kids are on your way. Just remember to think like water moves, and match the flow of your thought with the flow of the water." Marquis watchs attentively the kids almost are able to sustain the ball completely this is a good sign.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:26 pm
-nods at marquis as he contiues to try and keep the water in the form of a sphere-  

IXx__Riku__xXI

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Rhonin takes his bottle of water and tries to make the ball. He utterly fails. He sees Shiro morph the water around an item so he takes out a piece of gum. "I wanted to save this for later but mastering skills is more important." He said wrapping the water around the gum ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:21 pm
Thinking about what Marquis said, Shiro tried again. This time trying to 'match his thoughts with the flow of the water' This time he manages to get the water to hold around the yo-yo. That's better. Lets try without it now. Trying without the yo-yo, he managed to get a ball to start. It didn't hold well but at least it made a ball.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 am
"I know this jutsu may seem useless, but water manipulation is the cornerstone to all water style jutsu. This is the building block in your growth as a mist nin." Marquis smiles and continues to watch the students struggle, but yet work out their problems and achieve a new higher knowledge of jutsus in the world of a ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 am
(( domokun ))
Masayo opened the water bottle that Marquis tossed, then spilled some of the water on her table, leaving about three quarters left.
gonk 'Oh great, nice first impression.' she thought sarcastically.
Masayo first observed her classmates with their struggles for a few minutes, then tried it herself.
At first, the water hadn't even made a ripple. A few more times, she managed to make some drops of water form a wobbly circle. A small smirk appeared on her face. Then it burst, confused .  

damiaez1042

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 am
-begins to apply pessure to the water to make it more dense-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Jake appeared at the academy, an evil grin on his face, in the next 30 mins, jake had managed to place over 1000 explosive tags in hidden spots all over the academy, he then made two clones, and two of the three of them dissapeared in a flash of lighting.....

((you ruin my mourning hector, i ruin your academy, that seens fair))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 pm
((You would think that wouldn't you?))

Still working on controlling the water, Shiro hears something outside. Stopping briefly to take a look, he sees Jake just as he creates the clones and goes away. He turns to the teacher and points outside. "Hey some guy just created a couple of clones and two of them just left. I don't know what he was doing but something doesn't seem right. Either way I am going to keep going with this control" Sighing, he returns to his practice this time managing to create the ball and actually hold it together. It wasn't as large as it should have been, but at least it managed to hold. Much better.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games