Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:46 pm
thaxul
SYFFER
Hehe let's just say I run into a lot of "coincidences" sweatdrop

hmm?
you don't wanna know xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:59 pm
Well I'm off to the Chinese New Year party. Have fun, all!  

zylaxidia

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:07 pm
zylaxidia
Well I'm off to the Chinese New Year party. Have fun, all!
ooh happy chinese new year biggrin I thought it was the 2nd smile Have fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:15 pm
Blerg. I'm off to Bids and Bands (well, in a few minutes), wish me luck sweatdrop

I'm worried now, because our first alto player said there's a slim chance that she won't be able to get there, and if she doesn't make it then we're going to play without a conductor, while I play the first alto part.

Alas, I've only played said part once.

So! I'm either conducting all three songs (two of which I've conducted two or three times only) or playing along with them on three songs that I've only played once each.

I'm hoping I'll be conducting, since I really don't want to play and end up making a mistake. The songs aren't too hard, but still...

*prays Mellisa will get there*  

Zurgi

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:33 pm
Good luck Zurgi!

Hehe, I went prom-shoe shopping today downtown. And then my father bought cellphones for me and my mum. Now I'm going skating with my friends. Hooray!
Today was a good day. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:40 pm
"Syffer" reminds me of "Cipher" on the Matrix. Ah well.

And have fun, Zurgi.

And that sounds like a super day Alfirin!

And when you guys eat fast food, why do you go through drive through?  

curumo

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:49 pm
Curumo is a penguin surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:21 pm
I feel cold... couldn't they have had nakie day in late july when I would be quite willing to make my avvy run naked?

I don't even recognise my avatar... it's so... dull. Pr0n is way better xd  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:53 pm
I have changed. Therefore, I am not cold anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:03 pm
Syffer is alot like cipher from the Matrix. The word cipher referrs to a computer genius. I took that and changed the way it was spelled to come up with Syffer. I was reading this advanced computer security book and it came across so I was like: Hey that sounds cool, it's my new official nickname 3nodding And curumo, you are a penguin xd  

SYFFER

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:00 pm
I was rhyming "Syffer" with "Swiffer" rather than "Cipher" or "Lifer". Weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:05 pm
Nimbrethil
I was rhyming "Syffer" with "Swiffer" rather than "Cipher" or "Lifer". Weird.
swiffer? xd I'm pretty sure I'm not a mop. Well... I was once but that's history stare  

SYFFER

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:28 pm
I. Am. So. Hyper.

Okay, tonight, Mellisa showed up, so yay, I didn't have to play, just conducted.

Anyhoo, it was in a church. So we were wandering around the church trying to find a place to warm up in, and then eventually we just went in the parking lot and played through our songs out there. You know, nevermind the fact it was about -10 out. I was jumping around in between songs to warm up, and they kept yelling at me because I would speed up my conducting to keep my arm warm xd Hehe, it was so much fun.

Anyways, they had cake, so we ate cake, and it made me really hyper. And they all played well, so it was good. So much fun.

And it turns out that my mom got two things in the silent auction, and one thing in the live auction. Eight bottles of wine, a bottle of wine with wine glasses, and a family photo. Then my brother got a book and a cake. And I chipped in to get a cherry cheesecake for the saxophone ensemble xd We spent a bit of money tonight! Hehe. I spent the least though, woot.

Oh, oh, also! There was a bat flying around the church. It was great xd

And my fingers are going too fast for the keyboard right now and they keep hitting the wrong keys and banging into each other. It's highly amusing. I've hit the backspace key so many times while typing this post out.

And I have a really bad headache...wooh, too much music and chocolate. CAAAAAAAKE!

Yay. I should like, sleep. Good idea, self. ADIOS!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:53 pm
It sounds like you had lots of fun! I lub cake. I had so much this week.
Once there was a bird flying around in a hall I was in a long time ago. T'was fascinating.  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:10 pm
Yay I love prOn! I finally got Marathon to load, I know it is a little late, and I like the game! Lol  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games