Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:35 pm
o wo;

...That's absurd. Even if it IS in one of the games. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:35 pm
there are.. light side siths?

I'm still recovering from the idea of a Hut jedi gonk

Like a pudding man with a glowstick lol  

Makako-ma

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 pm
Opps.Didn't realize how many characters I made so far. sweatdrop
Let's see 2 persona users, 1 demon, and 1 Atm user. Well only one approved and the second persona user, well his profile is in my journal. What do you guys think of the characters that I've been making?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:35 pm
- floods the hang out base with water throws toy water pokemon into the water-  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zorc James rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:13 am
Just a quick roll to verify something
1/2 for without armor
3/8 with armor  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:14 am
pikeru3617
Opps.Didn't realize how many characters I made so far. sweatdrop
Let's see 2 persona users, 1 demon, and 1 Atm user. Well only one approved and the second persona user, well his profile is in my journal. What do you guys think of the characters that I've been making?
Don't worry about it too much, Pikeru. When I first joined in, I made like 4 characters in the first month.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:32 am
Thank you! Um here is the second persona user. owo
::Original Character::

Quote:
Gaia Avatar: [Mods will do this.]
Gaia Name:pikeru3617

Quote:
Name: Cassim El-Amin
Nicknames: Street rat and Dreadlocks
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
School: Yasogami High
Grade: Senior
Homeroom: 3-1
Love Interest: Had a few girlfriends in the past, but isn't ready to settle down

Personality: On the outside to people who are not close to him, he seems cold and cruel. However he is actually a fun person to be around and is always trying to help out his friends. However he seems to suffer from severe PTSD due to the abuse and growing up in country that has been going through a war. He is normally tired as night terrors keep him up at night. He will normally wake up screaming for his family. After a episode passes, he seems to have become numb and doesn't show much emotion. It is his minds way of protecting itself. Prone to outburst and re-living flash backs. It is very hard for him to tell people that something is wrong with him. That he is not all that there.

He will try anything he can to keep it a secret, though the chances of it showing become greater when fireworks go off near by. He will hit to the floor and cover his head. This is because they remind him of bombs that he had seen go off. He wants help, but is afraid that he will be seen as weak if he seeks it. So he keeps it bottled up until it becomes too much. The truth behind it all is that he wants to be forgiven for not being able to give his family a better life, not being able to save them, and not being able to save his best friend. Very untrusting of police, mostly stems from how corrupt his home country was and how weak the police are back there.

When he is with people that he trusts and cares about, he becomes a fun and caring boy. He won't mind listening to other people's problems and will do whatever he can to keep them safe. He has a soft spot for children that are younger than him. He will sometimes even act like their big brother. This is probably because he wants to make sure they don't end up like his little sister and little brother.

Bio: Born in Afghanistan, both him and his family lived in the slums. By the time he turned 13, he had already killed a few people. He was taken to become a child soldier when he was 9 years old. He made friends with some of the other children that were recruited to become child soldiers. Or rather forced as the children in the slums were easy targets for the rebels. This was to give his family some kind of income. Having no form of education and being promised on being given one that was what bought his parents over rather fast. That would turn out to be a lie.

A few years later, he left the country after seeing his best friend in the army blow himself up taking along some people that went to a temple to pray. Among the victims were his family, unable to take it anymore he used the money he had gain to get out out of the country. Still though, he barely had a education and was going to need a place to stay. He just wanted to go to a place that was far from there. Getting away was not easy as when he first joined, the rebels like many other the children were given drugs to get addicted. He is still recovering from it. It was only by selling the drugs he had left was he able to get the money to get out of the country.

That was how he got to Japan. Not really liking the city, he took a train to the country side as it seemed to put him at ease somewhat. Since he was 18 though, he was placed in senior year. There were more than a few problems with that though. One of them being that he didn't know how to read or write. Now he was going to have to look for somebody who was going to be willing to teach him also let him stay under their wing since he now has little to no money.

Quote:
Persona Data

Arcana: User Image
Persona Name: Anqa
Persona Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personae Skills:

Survive Dark , Life Drain, Megido, Nirvana

Elemental Affinities:
Resist: Light
Weak: Dark

Quote:
Items Owned::
-Photo of his family, photo of his best friend, and scarf his mother made him before she was killed

arena-emperor
Hope you like him.Also made a few other profiles. Or I will wake a kitty up and hold her awkward!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:42 pm
Not sure how the captain and everyone else will go about the PTSD, but I do think it would be an interesting variety. I have myself been working on a persona user, though the two of them will have a while before they get their opportunities to join the I-team. Got a tektek of him, but not a fully drawn image yet

User Image  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Great Ryoman! generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:56 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:40 pm
Please think of the cat!
User Image  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:25 pm
Yay, kitties! ^^

*Has two in his house* o wo~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:51 pm
Kitties are awesome! Not the one that one that did a Godzilla roar in my ear though. >n>  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games