Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:59 am
hello hello xD Just had the impulse to come by to RP with Hiba. So I'll be here for a bit.

I'll be a little quiet, though, since I'm doing some online shopping.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:04 am
Oh, that's fine. o wo b We're mostly active in Skype anyway, so it's always kind of quiet in this thread. XD  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:07 am
Yeah I know. I felt rather out of place in that skype chat, though, so sorry for bailing on that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:28 am
No worries. ^^ No point in hanging out there unless you really want to, after all.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:52 am
Well yeah. It just got awkward man XD Since you know

"Hey I'm here"

Poof there goes En

So *shrug* You'll find me lingering here more likely. I am on skype all the time, of course but yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:54 am
Well, he pops on and off all the time anyway. XD I wouldn't worry about it too much - and in the meantime, I should plot more omake...

And maybe add a Christmas present for you, too.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:48 pm
lol you don't have to, Red, don't worry about it. Thanks though, appreciate it.

Also! I had Hiba kinda update Wren's profile to include the Persona data. Though, I know for a fact Wren isn't going to get her persona unlocked and all, thought it would be a nice touch.

Though, I think I'm missing one Medium level thing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:11 pm
Ah, hello there Ms Yami o/

If I had known you were around I would have said hello earlier.

*offers pineapple upside down cake as a holiday greetings*  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm
lol it's alright. Don't you worry about it. *has the cake* I've just been doing some postings  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:05 pm
I have been dealing with job problems recently, but hopefully tomorrow I can get them all sorted out and get back to working. Don't wanna be losing my first job now over complications  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:05 pm
I'm sure it'll be fine. And lawdy it was a while since I drew Amelia OTL

she changed a bit, but I'm pretty happy with her new look.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:36 pm
::Original Character (Atma User)::

Quote:
Gaia Avatar: [Mods will do this.]
Gaia Name: pikeru3617

Quote:
Name: Kurumi Tadashi

Nicknames: Nightmare

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love Interest: Not at the moment

Personality: It is normally very hard to figure out what she is thinking. Or when she is acting or when she is showing her true self. One side of her that she shows most often in public is a sweet, kind, ans innocent girl. Her other side is much darker as this side will have no problem killing others. In fact she will start looking like she is having fun. That is where she got her nickname from, though it was really the town where she was born that gave her that nickname.

Despite her not thinking twice to kill, she is more or less chaotic good. The reason behind that is because she only kills people that try to hurt others that are weaker than the one hurting them. Though she will not do it straight out, she acts like she wants to join in before killing them with her guns. While she may be chaotic good, she see herself as a monster and not worth saving.

Bio: Born into a deeply religious town. It was the kind of town that if you didn't fit in then you must be a demon or a monster. She had pale skin and was quiet. Her parents at first tried to defend her, but they came to realize that something must be wrong with their daughter. She had a virus inside of her.

One day she was pushed too far and it awoke her powers. That is when she killed her parents. By the time that she came too, before her were the bodies of her dead parents. News spread fast on how she killed her parents in the village and this sent the village into a uproar, wanting to kill the girl.

Rather than sticking around, she left with a small bag of clothes and supplies before leaving the town. She didn't really have any friends as most of the towns people were scared of her and were spreading rumors that she was a demon. Not long later, she joined Embryon and has been staying with the group since then.

Quote:
Atma Data

Arcana: User Image

Weapon: Two guns, one musket like gun and a shorter gun

Atma Brand: Dark clock

Brand Location: Left eye

Atma Name: Zaphkiel

Atma Avatar:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Atma Skills:

Elemental Affinities: ((Two Resistances, One Weakness; Add categories such as Null when appropriate))
Resist: Light and Earth
Weak: Fire

First Mantra
Maha Magnas ,Nirvana, Megido, Devil's Smile

Second Mantra (Sealed)
[Low-level], [Low-level], [Low-level], [Low-level], [Low-level]

Third Mantra (Sealed)
[Mid-level], [Mid-level], [Mid-level], [Mid-level], [Mid-level]

Fourth Mantra (Sealed)
[High-level], [High-level], [High-level], [High-level], [High-level]

Atma Skills (Sealed)
[Very High-level], [Very High-level]

Quote:
Items Owned:
Guns

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:08 pm
::Original Character (App Summoner)::

Quote:
Gaia Avatar: [Mods will do this.]
Gaia Name:

Quote:
Name: Clara Lille
Nicknames: Badboy17
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hometown: Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
Love Interest: There is one, but he is too stubborn to see.
Personality: She is a strong woman that does not scare easily. However many people may take this as her being cocky and stuck up. Despite this, she can be very caring, however this is only to people that she trusts, So far the people that know this side of her are very few. One of the main reasons why she isn't afraid of most things is because she knows her worth.

That it would be useless to kill her as she holds lot of secrets that she won't even tell her closest friends. To many people, they find this unsettling. Though thanks to her pin name, most people will assume that she is in reality a man and even more so with a machine that changes her voice to a man's voice when she is behind the scenes as back up. To her best clients, she will go further for them and doesn't mind taking high risk jobs, after all the more risk the job is, the more money she gets.

Is not a one to back down so easily and not above using blackmail to get what she is after. That is one of the things that makes her dangerous.

Bio: She grew up in Canada, ever since she was little, she had a love of legends. Her father was a history thief and she didn't find out until much later on what he was he was doing. She still doesn't know how he got the art or who he stole it from as he was caught and is in jail for theft. She only found out about it after finding some art work that used to belong to museums and old coins in jars. She isn't sure why he stole the arts or what he had planned for them or if he just wanted them for the house.

When she turned 16, she started teaching herself on how to hack and taking small jobs. This helped her on getting hired by the same company that hired Ergo. That is how she learned how to talk street smart and began to know her worth. Most of her missions were behind the scenes and at a computer helping the person on the other side. Most of the people that work with her, still think she is a man thanks to the voice changing machine that she uses.

Quote:
Summoner Data

Weapon: Hacker phone
Fighting Style: Provides back up support
Arcana: [What Arcana does your character represent?]
Alignment: [Which alignment sounds closest to your own? Law, Chaos, True Chaos, Neutral, True Freedom]

Quote:
Resistances

Survivor's Resistances
Elemental Affinities: ((One Resist, One Weakness))
Resist: Nuclear
Weak: Electricity

Starter Demon's Resistances
Elemental Affinities: ((One Resist, One Weakness))
Resist: Light
Weak: Dark

Final Demon's Resistances
Elemental Affinities: ((1 Resist, 1 Reflect/Null))
Reflect: Earth
Resist: Wind

======================================

Survivor's Abilities:
[Low-level], [Low-level], Tentarafoo, [Medium-level], [High-level], [High-level], [High-level], Victory Cry

Contracted Demons:
1. [Name] (Level 30 - Starter Demon. May be an original.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Low-level], [Low-level], [Medium-level], [Medium-level], [High-level], [High-level], [High-level], [Very High-level - Must be unlocked.]

2. Gaiasteleoh (Level 50+ - Final Demon. May be an original.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Low-level], [Medium-level], [Medium-level],Maha Magnadyne, [High-level], [Very High-level], [Very High-level], [Restricted-level (With approval only)]

Quote:
Items Owned:
-Item Name {Link via URL to the appropriate post; do not post the full description here}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:10 pm
SUDDENLY PROFILES?!  

Yamiko Enoki

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:36 pm
Indeed. o wo b

Some people do want reviews here before sending them to Arena, after all. XD  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games