Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24222 24223 24224 24225 24226 24227 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

I just watched Perfect Blue.
Seriously, Satoshi Kon, I wish you were alive so I could ask you WHAT THE ******** YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WROTE THIS MOVIE.

It was good. Not quite Paranoia Agent good, but what was as good as Paranoia Agent?
...Lain, maybe.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:08 am

Oh wow it is totally four in the morning.

l-Kriel-l

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 am

I tried to rent Paranoia Agent from Netflix, but they didn't have volume 1.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Al Torrenz

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1

Stream it, torrent it.
Either way works.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 pm

I missed the eclipse crying

Raptorphobia

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I saw the moon being eclipsed by clouds.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
It appears on adult swim fix from time to time. You may have missed the boat, if they're not licensed to show it anymore, but I doubt it. Next time I see it on there, I'll shoot you a message.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Dead people don't make no money.
Madhouse ain't goin' bankrupt.
Do what you want with it.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

I wonder how far PS2 emulators have come since I last looked.

I really want to finish Dark Cloud 2 sad

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Dark Cloud 2 is now labeled as FULLY PLAYABLE!

WOOP WOOP

Buying used is tantamount to piracy!

I won't say anything else about what I am going to do.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 pm

There ought to have been a third in this series. Sure, the first game, which I own, isn't really a classic. It was certainly impressive for the time, and it represented a lot of progress, and my first PS2 game. I thought it was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen.

I think that's the last time my parents got me a game I never asked for, and brought home something I loved.

The second was a massive improvement, though, and it looked a lot better too. It was cel shaded, so the characters and models all had these dark lines around them. and just in general the whole experience was a lot better. The voice work was decent, as I remember it, though it has been a while. also CLOTHES IN A GAME ALL REFLECTED IN THE CHARACTER MODEL? In 2003 this was still something I was impressed to see. I liked how you were given a choice between outfits at the beginning. I always went with green. I might go with the red rich kid attire this time, though.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:00 pm

[Kegan]
There ought to have been a third in this series. Sure, the first game, which I own, isn't really a classic. It was certainly impressive for the time, and it represented a lot of progress, and my first PS2 game. I thought it was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen.

I think that's the last time my parents got me a game I never asked for, and brought home something I loved.

The second was a massive improvement, though, and it looked a lot better too. It was cel shaded, so the characters and models all had these dark lines around them. and just in general the whole experience was a lot better. The voice work was decent, as I remember it, though it has been a while. also CLOTHES IN A GAME ALL REFLECTED IN THE CHARACTER MODEL? In 2003 this was still something I was impressed to see. I liked how you were given a choice between outfits at the beginning. I always went with green. I might go with the red rich kid attire this time, though.

I never really understood the game of course i only played it once at a friends house O_O
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 pm

i saw the lunar epileptic a couple years ago. got some great pics. if anyone wants to see em i'll find em and upload em. jsut remember they aren't of the one this year.

Xilo The Odd

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 pm

I thought the eclipse was something special and last occurred in the 1700's. Not just any eclipse, something special about it.

Oh well, the clouds covered it for me, so oh well
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24222 24223 24224 24225 24226 24227 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games