Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24226 24227 24228 24229 24230 24231 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:27 pm

I guess it was already released back in August and NO ONE TOLD ME
ALSO IT WAS LIMITED SO IT'S UP TO TWO HUNDRED OR SO DOLLARS ONLINE ******** apparently Best Buy is re-releasing it in february. Okay.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm

l-Kriel-l
Oh, hey, fish, finally we're online at the same time.

Me and friend are still planning to do that whole marathon thing. If not for the site, we're doing it just for the hell of it. You still planning to let's play and all that?
Mostly asking because neither of us know at all how to set that up.

Edit: ******** GOD DAMN
Sorry, I'm on sporadically this week even moreso because my friend is here visiting.

I may Let's Play, I'm not sure. No one's bought me a scary game (THANKFULLY) so I may wait until I get my first paycheck to try doing that. I'd also like to get some sort of device to record gameplay footage to my computer. Playing DKCR with my friend has been a blast and we're much funnier than videos I've seen of other people playing it.

I have on idea how to set up Let's Plays either. xd

l-Kriel-l
I managed to get straight to Giga by the first quarter of the level and stay there until the boss hit me.
Once.
Giga is straight up awesome. Especially mixed with a powerup. Hint for FATE: Always get Meat Boy.

Al Torrenz
Unsurprising that Reg kept his mules here.
Most people keep mules here to keep tabs/to lurk/to try to recruit people for spinoff guilds. It seems like Reg left his mules here so that he could say he quit and infer that the Cult sux, lol.

l-Kriel-l
When the ******** does the FLCL blu-ray come out? I'm getting mixed dates here.
If the official date was right, it should be out already, but it's obviously not.
What's on the FLCL blu-ray?

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 am

Getting a new Wii for Christmas. Counterproductive after my Wii got fixed, but whatever.

I need games to buy. I've been out of the loop for like 3 months so I plan on getting DKC and Epic Yarn at least. And maybe MH Tri because that had a lot of buzz in the past. What else?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:34 am

l-Kathulu-l
Getting a new Wii for Christmas. Counterproductive after my Wii got fixed, but whatever.

I need games to buy. I've been out of the loop for like 3 months so I plan on getting DKC and Epic Yarn at least. And maybe MH Tri because that had a lot of buzz in the past. What else?

Get MH Tri. I don't know what else.

Hobo Scruffy

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:37 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
Hobo Scruffy
Beat Luigi's Mansion and now I'm borrowing Super Mario Sunshine.

You're... just now playing those games? ;__;

crying I had played Luigi's Mansion before...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 am

Hobo Scruffy
I_love_Inuyasha1
Hobo Scruffy

What about Sunshine? ;__;

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 am

I got DKCR and it rules. If you're going for Wii games, I'd recommend Excitebots, because it's an awesome, awesome game that no one has played, and maybe some WiiWare games? World of Goo, Megaman 9/10, Rotohex; there is a lot of good stuff on there.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
Hobo Scruffy
I_love_Inuyasha1
Hobo Scruffy

What about Sunshine? ;__;

... ;__;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

now I have..

Hobo Scruffy

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am

That is a stupid pun. XD
THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE ;__;
Where have you been? It was the first GC game I played. And also what made me crazy when I got Galaxy. 3D Mario RULES heart
And holy s**t that game has awesome music O__O <3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 am

I really have no reason to not replay Sunshine...

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:45 am

besides my giant, ever-growing backlog... >__>;
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

Meta_Fish
l-Kriel-l
Oh, hey, fish, finally we're online at the same time.

Me and friend are still planning to do that whole marathon thing. If not for the site, we're doing it just for the hell of it. You still planning to let's play and all that?
Mostly asking because neither of us know at all how to set that up.

Edit: ******** GOD DAMN
Sorry, I'm on sporadically this week even moreso because my friend is here visiting.

I may Let's Play, I'm not sure. No one's bought me a scary game (THANKFULLY) so I may wait until I get my first paycheck to try doing that. I'd also like to get some sort of device to record gameplay footage to my computer. Playing DKCR with my friend has been a blast and we're much funnier than videos I've seen of other people playing it.

I have on idea how to set up Let's Plays either. xd

Ah, damn. Well, you could always just pick a game that you like and/or haven't had the chance to complete yet.
We're trying to figure out how to set the whole thing up. My friend pretty much nerfed his gaia, so he says if we get a site he might be motivated to visit more often.
He has this incredible mic, and he knows how to livestream, so we should be fine there.

Meta_Fish
l-Kriel-l
I managed to get straight to Giga by the first quarter of the level and stay there until the boss hit me.
Once.
Giga is straight up awesome. Especially mixed with a powerup. Hint for FATE: Always get Meat Boy.

Oh, damn straight. I love it with the mirror shot (the one that shoots both ways) and how it just goes ******** ALL KILL EVERYTHING.
I've noticed Meat Boy neutralizes enemy shots. I try to get that and avoid the one that comes after it (or before it. The one that shoots in squiggles.)

Meta_Fish
l-Kriel-l
When the ******** does the FLCL blu-ray come out? I'm getting mixed dates here.
If the official date was right, it should be out already, but it's obviously not.
What's on the FLCL blu-ray?

It's ******** FLCL on blu-ray, what does there need to be?
I could seriously watch FLCL every day. Not even kidding. Somehow it manages to keep at #3 in my favorites.

l-Kriel-l

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:51 am

And that, kids, is how Kriel set the record for the world's inadvertently longest post.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 am

And with that I take my leave.

It's four in the goddamn morning.

l-Kriel-l

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 am

MEGA64 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24226 24227 24228 24229 24230 24231 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games