Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24227 24228 24229 24230 24231 24232 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 am

Yo, Fish. What did you pay on the humble Indie bundle?

Also, I'm sure people would love to hear you rage. A LP of Super Meat Boy would probably work equally well.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:29 am

My puke bucket has been empty for almost a whole day now! Yaaaaay.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ecopper12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 am

OH MY ******** GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I finished the first episode of Back to the Future: The Game yesterday, and it was ridiculously satisfying in every way.

I'll post in the actual thread about it later, but for now I'm leaving a post in the spam can for it.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 am

[Kegan]
Yo, Fish. What did you pay on the humble Indie bundle?

Also, I'm sure people would love to hear you rage. A LP of Super Meat Boy would probably work equally well.
I didn't pay anything for it. I kept meaning to but I've been busy and forgot.

l-Kriel-l
Ah, damn. Well, you could always just pick a game that you like and/or haven't had the chance to complete yet.
We're trying to figure out how to set the whole thing up. My friend pretty much nerfed his gaia, so he says if we get a site he might be motivated to visit more often.
He has this incredible mic, and he knows how to livestream, so we should be fine there.
Well knowing how to Livestream is the important part, but the audience can be the hard part. If you're not doing it for some charity or you're not well-known in the gaming circuit it's going to be hard to get people to watch. I actually messaged Nomega a few days ago about finding out about Wordpress coding but I haven't heard if he's made any progress yet. That's our only obstacle for the Cult site, really.

l-Kriel-l
Oh, damn straight. I love it with the mirror shot (the one that shoots both ways) and how it just goes ******** ALL KILL EVERYTHING.
I've noticed Meat Boy neutralizes enemy shots. I try to get that and avoid the one that comes after it (or before it. The one that shoots in squiggles.)
Yeah, Meat Boy becomes pretty vital towards the end, definitely. Commandgirl's power is pretty useful though, too, especially in Giga.

l-Kriel-l
It's ******** FLCL on blu-ray, what does there need to be?
I could seriously watch FLCL every day. Not even kidding. Somehow it manages to keep at #3 in my favorites.
There needs to be something cool to make me consider buying it. As it stands I can watch it online for free, and last I checked, the DVDs were $20 per two episodes, so I don't care much. I don't have a Blu-Ray player anyway though.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:16 am

I might still get that, since I see it's available. I wish I was getting paid soon. xd
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:09 pm

It's a box set.
I guess it's just that I want a physical copy of the series, I don't know.

Still I plan to get it.

l-Kriel-l

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Jonathan Coulton is awesome.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Okay good, Majora's Mask beat FFX.
Now it's up against Brawl and winning. WOOO

I'll be okay with whichever one wins.

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:29 pm

I'm surprised Majora's Mask is doing so well. I was under the impression that people didn't like it much because it was not as good as OoT.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:31 pm

I thought it was better, but eh.
That's me and my huge liking for anything psychological.

And MM was psychological as hell.

l-Kriel-l

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Playing through Pikmin 2 again. I don't want to lose a Pikmin. I've been killing everything as Turbo-buttoned Olimar so far.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Man
It's almost Christmas.

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Also, I beat Megaman 8 and 9 yesterday.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 pm

l-Kriel-l
Man
It's almost Christmas.
I celebrate tomorrow. Is excite.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Meta_Fish
Also, I beat Megaman 8 and 9 yesterday.
They should gift me Megaman 10 for free. Or at least 100 Wii Points because that's how short I am.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24227 24228 24229 24230 24231 24232 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games