Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:51 pm

The Nekkid Hero
Mint: What Kats said... Sharingan is immune to MOST Genjutsu, and Byakugan can see past the ones that effect your vision. However, to stop the Byakugan, just use the 5 Senses Disorder technique or whatever it's called, and then... I'm going to tell you how to beat a Hyuuga. Pfft. You wish. Chakra Mouths doesn't defelct Genjutsu, just Sharingan's Tsukiyomi...

Kats: So, your actually serious? If I touch a kunai, I can summon it behind my enemy, and then use my Retrieving Winds(Speeded up through Wind Manipulation) to hit them in the back? Awesome...
I said shud up befoee I ban you rofl ....but seriously, any summon you touch you may summo nyour self if you are a nuchiha
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Mints_Angel
Katsuro Hitokage
Mints_Angel
and genjustu don't forget chakra mouths let ya be immuned to genjustu if you learned how blaugh
they are immune to sharingan not to genjutsu

-pours hot chocolate on head- don't tell me i'm wrong!!!!!! or i shall post yaoi!

yes but he is not immuned to minty's awesomeness eek he like had to take steroids to keep up!!! and yet V-V he blew up from so much awesomeness in only 1 minute.....he shall be missed but died while getting f*cked up what a happy way to die....
never said you were wrong, I just mean to say your not right mrgreen

oook!! but i' still posting yaoi...hmmm itachi deidara sai(0-0) naruto[OMG!] sasori pein[oohhh ya!]

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:52 pm

I can counter whatever pictures anyone puts up.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 pm

claru gardeford
Ronnel-again
Uh.. how does that work?
In the series diedara trained his eye to be immune to it so now everyone gets that. I don't know if it's fair but...

Not only is it unfair, it's completely wrong.. Deidara lost an eye, so he rebuilt one. He has a false eye, that's what's immune to the Tsukyomi.

Ronnel-again

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Ronnel-again
claru gardeford
Ronnel-again
Uh.. how does that work?
In the series diedara trained his eye to be immune to it so now everyone gets that. I don't know if it's fair but...

Not only is it unfair, it's completely wrong.. Deidara lost an eye, so he rebuilt one. He has a false eye, that's what's immune to the Tsukyomi.
Diedara Tells sasuke he'd trained his eye for 10 years to be immune to the sharingan so he could beat Itachi.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
The Nekkid Hero
Mint: What Kats said... Sharingan is immune to MOST Genjutsu, and Byakugan can see past the ones that effect your vision. However, to stop the Byakugan, just use the 5 Senses Disorder technique or whatever it's called, and then... I'm going to tell you how to beat a Hyuuga. Pfft. You wish. Chakra Mouths doesn't defelct Genjutsu, just Sharingan's Tsukiyomi...

Kats: So, your actually serious? If I touch a kunai, I can summon it behind my enemy, and then use my Retrieving Winds(Speeded up through Wind Manipulation) to hit them in the back? Awesome...
I said shud up befoee I ban you rofl ....but seriously, any summon you touch you may summo nyour self if you are a nuchiha

O.o When did that happen?

@Claru Look at the eye hidden under Deidara's hair some time. It does NOT look like a normal eye. Hell, he uses the thing like a targeting system!

Ronnel-again

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:57 pm

-kicks kats in banana with high heels- stare
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Ronnel-again
Katsuro Hitokage
The Nekkid Hero

O.o When did that happen?

@Claru Look at the eye hidden under Deidara's hair some time. It does NOT look like a normal eye. Hell, he uses the thing like a targeting system!
naruto wiki

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 pm

wow everyone's still one? I'm impressed.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 pm

gtg bed time ninja

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
wow everyone's still one? I'm impressed.

Mreh, I'm normally on this late and later Fen, you know that.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Hmm, well ron how you doin?

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 pm

duh differnt time lines!!err zones....it's 10:10pm here
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 pm

i'm finding proof.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Hmm, well ron how you doin?

Pretty good, hyped up on pizza and vanilla coke.

Trying to formulate a Yamanaka jutsu that will let me give you and Kashiim back your memories.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games