Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24270 24271 24272 24273 24274 24275 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Al Torrenz
xBowserxChanx
Joined a gym this morning

then sprained my ankle when I got home XP

What is it with gyms? I signed the contract one week ago and just now got over the worst part of this coccyx inflammation.
lol idk i was soooo excited to go exercising then had to go and slip and sprain my ankle
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:11 pm

You can still work your arms, and even do most core exercises, I imagine.

Full body fitness is the way to be.

Active muscles burn more calories, more calories consumed lower BFP and shows off that toned physique everyone wants. Even girls.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 pm

[Kegan]
You can still work your arms, and even do most core exercises, I imagine.

Full body fitness is the way to be.

Active muscles burn more calories, more calories consumed lower BFP and shows off that toned physique everyone wants. Even girls.

indeed
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
Yay, Scruffy! And how much did you pay? XD

$1.71 with my eBay bucks applied, but it had $3 shipping so $4.71. But it does come with a plain black DS game case so that's a plus. confused

I also learned how to use what little Bidders information that the do provide to my advantage. I managed to snipe this one by a penny.

Hobo Scruffy

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

i'd love to do that. but our crappy internet i'd probably get sniped after i snipe.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Hobo Scruffy
I_love_Inuyasha1

$1.71 with my eBay bucks applied, but it had $3 shipping so $4.71. But it does come with a plain black DS game case so that's a plus. confused

I also learned how to use what little Bidders information that the do provide to my advantage. I managed to snipe this one by a penny.

?? what get?

Raptorphobia

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 pm

ding ding donga dong dong ding dong
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:23 pm

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nintendo-world-2011

Kid icarus is live!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:47 pm

You missed Pitt's limpy gallop.

The game looks very nice for something blown up to 3x proportions and streamed live.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 am

I have never been so pissed off in my entire ******** life.
I am in ******** tears right now.
I have been looking for my wallet for three ******** hours. Everything I have is in there. I had it this morning and the only places I've been since then were my friend's house, where I had it, my car, where I ******** had it, and here, where I don't ******** have it.

Not even kidding, I have never been this ******** mad.

l-Kriel-l

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:50 am

xBowserxChanx
Hobo Scruffy
I_love_Inuyasha1

?? what get?

A ComfortStylus + a game case.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:05 am

You'll find it, Kriel. It's got to be somewhere.

I'm so excited. We got Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Red Dead Redemption back on like the 29th and 30th for my brother's birthday, which is today. He has a hockey game to go to though, so once he opens them and leaves I'll finally be able to play Red Dead Redemption. whee It's been torture having it this whole time and not being able to play it.

Also, I'm having breakfast with some friends I haven't seen in forever in the morning before they all go back to their different Colleges again. So that'll be great. 3nodding

Hobo Scruffy

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:25 am

Oh my god I found it.
It was behind a chair in the basement. I have no idea how the hell it got there seeing as I went nowhere near that chair.

Anyway, did a 100 proof whiskey shot with my brother (who is ******** awesome) and I will finish pack-oh s**t. Okay that hit me like a brick wall. That was some ******** strong whiskey holy hell.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 am

Glad you found your wallet, good going on the whiskey (yes that's a little sarcastic and a little not), and my aunt just gave me toothpaste.

I never get toothpaste from her. It's always just toothbrushes.

Orphie

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 am

omgad do durnk
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24270 24271 24272 24273 24274 24275 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games