Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:30 pm
Tanakietsu
It would be pretty cool to watch our avatars fight in real world dynamics, Gale. That is, real world looks et cetera, but with some fancy fighting that humans could definitely not participate in.

However, when I did the specs on this avatar's background, (I have a nasty habit of coming up with story lines for most of my avatars) I concluded that this character would have a Japanese make of the dragunov sniper rifle. So it might be a little hard to fight. Unfortunately, I can't show it on gaia due to its lack of dragunov items.

It would still be quite the fight though! ;'D Unless they were teammates. You said it was a response, not necessarily opposing. In that case, they would make quite a pair. In either instance, I would totally watch it.

I quite like the light/dark motifs we have going on with our ninja-style avatars. XD.

Hmmm . . . I think it IS time for another RPR contest . . .

How about a tag team avatar battle? >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:36 am
Waaaaaait for it * snipe snipe snipe*

"Your turn."

[/post]

Hahaha.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:47 am
As much fun as that would be, I think we'll probably forego as complicated a contest as the last one for a simpler format. I could very well be wrong, but that was the vibe I got after the last contest ended.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:59 am
Gale, I already told you. I prefer mages over martial artists. It's on page 2425, I think.

*gluggles everyone*  

Trowa The Fearless

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:15 am
*ambushes people from the bushes* I got a mail order ninja costume.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:46 am
Sorry bout that mix-up in Shin'o, Trowa. :gonk'd:

I edited out the part about Ukitake, but left the Vaizard part in tact.

In your last question I felt it was leading towards the Vaizard so I thought: Instead of having to drastically change our posts, I'll just say Maroon "predicted" you were going to ask him if he was.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:51 am
Perhaps a regular RP could be made for avatar battles? Instead of a Refuge contest- that way it is not as big a deal. All exhibition matches, and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:11 pm
Yes, Magni. Maybe we could call it "Arena" or "Battleground." It would work almost exactly like the contest did (only without prizes and a tournament ladder). I would enjoy fighting a match against Tana. wink
If it gets to be insanely popular, we could even allot each match a separate topic in one of the 2 emtpy subbies.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 pm
Yoder
Yes, Magni. Maybe we could call it "Arena" or "Battleground." It would work almost exactly like the contest did (only without prizes and a tournament ladder). I would enjoy fighting a match against Tana. wink
If it gets to be insanely popular, we could even allot each match a separate topic in one of the 2 emtpy subbies.

Hmmm . . . the arena thread. I like it . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:21 pm
Does anyone here play pen and paper Role Playing Games? I am gonna start one with a friend online and was wondering if anyone else wants in? It's a fantasy RPG, classic dwarves and elves running around in dungeons ^^ hee hee  

Illin

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:17 pm
*explodes*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:54 pm
*gluggles everyone tiredly*

I'm sad; I'm too tired to stay up long enough to watch Bleach, Death Note, and Blood+. I want to see what happens to Saya! It's not fair!  

Trowa The Fearless

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:55 pm
Arena thread/subbie, shall we put it up for votes?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:02 pm
Trowa is always tired! *gluggles*

Hi Gale *waves* I'm happy to see I'm worth $571 to you! rofl  

xXSuimitsuXx

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:04 pm
You need to get people to buy you, Sui. That's the only way for your value to rise. The more people want you, the more expensive you become.

I was thinking of calling that "Arena" thread: "Final Destination" XD.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games