Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24293 24294 24295 24296 24297 24298 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

Al Torrenz
first day of my 3 year scholarship has end

it was pretty damn awesome

there's four dudes in my class

and TWENTY THREE GIRLS

THAT'S LIKE FIFTY BOOBIES

lol what are you going to school for?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 pm

xBowserxChanx
Al Torrenz
first day of my 3 year scholarship has end

it was pretty damn awesome

there's four dudes in my class

and TWENTY THREE GIRLS

THAT'S LIKE FIFTY BOOBIES

lol what are you going to school for?
for the boobies obviously. college is jsut an expensive dating program, it GIVES people things to have in common.

Xilo The Odd

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Oh man, when I go to college in the summer I am not going to make the same mistake I made at school. I will just jump in and talk to as many people as possible on the first day. Not having any previous friends there to distract me will help... Probably...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 pm

You're already going to start college Cheesio? I thought you were younger than I

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

well he is dexter boy genius.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 pm

In the UK College is the end of Highschool.

In the US, college is a synonym of a university... Sometimes... You wouldn't call a 2 year r "Junior college" a university... and you wouldn't call a trade school a university.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 pm

yeah people who are american forget what kind of education program we got. its one that contours to the dropping average education, and higher learning costs a fortune because of this. a full year of community college going full time "credit wise" cost me about 1000$ and a CC only goes to 2 year degrees most of the time, so a 4 year would end up costing 8000- 10000 dollars still.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Sup niggas.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Meta_Fish
Hobo Scruffy
You're right. The N64 only had one color at launch. Even the controllers did. And I'm pretty sure GBCs only came out in Indigo at first too. And I understand why it isn't a good idea to have too many choices at launch, but I thought Nintendo was making a bold statement. They were taking the fun of choosing your preferred color, and allowing you to have it at launch. I really miss when you could have a system just a little unique to the one your friends had, and I'm sad to admit that I was wrong and Nintendo is not doing that. sad
Actually, I think the Color came out in five colors at launch. I had to go to Wikipedia to read about this stuff, but it was one for each color of the word "color" on the logo? So that's kind of surprising.

PROVE ME WRONG MORE WHY DON'T YOU!! evil
(do you think the UK got six colors at launch for their GBColours?)

But yeah, those days were great.

And yes, the 3DS does look great. But for me, over the past few days the 3DS has gone from 'wait in line for days to get it first at launch' to 'I'll get it eventually'. I was excited at the thought of getting a sweet new system at launch day for the first time, but now I'm just going to cautiously wait to see what else gets confirmed before launch before making a decision. Have they even talked about it's battery life yet?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Meta_Fish
I laughed at the "HE'S REALLY

OUT OF GUM" so hard.

I didn't hear that part. sad

Hobo Scruffy

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Meta_Fish
I laughed at the "HE'S REALLY

OUT OF GUM" so hard.

I didn't hear that part. sad
THATS CAUSE IT WAS TEXT LOL.

but yeah kinda sad that the melee weapon was changed to his fist, i guess it makes more sense for a 3-d realistic game, running around with a boot in the air kicking things isn't very real.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 pm

I still want an ICEBERG BLUE Gameboy Pocket.

Commercials told me it's cool.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm

i'm happy with my atomic purple color, WITH rechargeable battery pack of the same color.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I had a chargable battery back for my GBa.. .Then my friend stepped on and broke the head to the cable.

I wasn't able to replace it.

I should have just used rechargeable cells like I do now, but they cost a lot back then. I'm not sure if the battery pack cost any more than that... To be honest, t didn't last all that long. I was pretty much bound to an outlet xd I never let it finish charging... it was so slow.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 pm

yeah nowadays systems like the PSP come with rechargeables that can be changed out for better ones.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24293 24294 24295 24296 24297 24298 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games