Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24294 24295 24296 24297 24298 24299 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 am

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:35 am

Super Cheesio
User Image

rofl

Raptorphobia

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

O__O
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH heart

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 am

oh my O_O heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 am

Uuuwaaaaa

Orphie

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 am

Xilo The Odd
but yeah kinda sad that the melee weapon was changed to his fist, i guess it makes more sense for a 3-d realistic game, running around with a boot in the air kicking things isn't very real.
I really wish more games would add legs into the equation more than just for running around. Having a button to kick an enemy and having it affect how you move and stuff would be neat, but games really don't have you use your feet enough.

[quote="Hobo Scruffy"PROVE ME WRONG MORE WHY DON'T YOU!! evil
(do you think the UK got six colors at launch for their GBColours?)

But yeah, those days were great.

And yes, the 3DS does look great. But for me, over the past few days the 3DS has gone from 'wait in line for days to get it first at launch' to 'I'll get it eventually'. I was excited at the thought of getting a sweet new system at launch day for the first time, but now I'm just going to cautiously wait to see what else gets confirmed before launch before making a decision. Have they even talked about it's battery life yet?
I AM SORRY I AM AN a*****e D:

(I have no idea, that is an excellent question! It was probably just the "Color" there.)

They have talked about its battery life, which sounds pretty abysmal, but oh well for me. True, it doesn't have the strongest launch lineup, but I want to secure having one for when the games come out, I want to try out augmented reality, virtual handheld, 3DSware, the 3D cameras, Face Shooters, the 3D effect and some of the launch games anyway. I actually AM interested in Nintendogs to a point, SSF43D looks incredible and Pilotwings is shaping up well, too. I loved Island Flyover in WSR.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 am

The battery life isn't horrible. It's not a huge issue to me.

Orphie

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:09 pm

My eyes would probably be tired long before the battery ran out if I was constantly looking at 3D.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:24 pm

still havn't tried the 3-d mode in minecraft. its old school 3-d.

Xilo The Odd

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 pm

baking sugar cookies with homemade buttercream icing!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Waynebrizzle
My eyes would probably be tired long before the battery ran out if I was constantly looking at 3D.
Hard to say. I really want to see this thing in action.

Orphie
Comparatively it's pretty abysmal. I play my DS a LOT though. xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Hard to say. I really want to see this thing in action.

Orphie
Comparatively it's pretty abysmal. I play my DS a LOT though. xd
Comparatively to the DS, yes. To other portable systems, it's okay. Definitely not great, but considering what it's hyped up to be, you'd expect them to have a hard time making a battery that keeps up with it.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 pm

The launch "window" is packed with lack luster BS. I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, but I may not be picking up the 3DS right away.

And the battery is pretty awful, but I don't see that being much of a problem for me. So long as it can hold its charge, I'm fine. One of the biggest complaints about the PSP is that when I rarely DO want to play it, it's usually already dead. LAME.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Trenn Flashkill
The launch "window" is packed with lack luster BS. I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, but I may not be picking up the 3DS right away.

And the battery is pretty awful, but I don't see that being much of a problem for me. So long as it can hold its charge, I'm fine. One of the biggest complaints about the PSP is that when I rarely DO want to play it, it's usually already dead. LAME.
yeah 70% of the time i play mine plugged in anyway. it not like i can play MH AND walk around.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24294 24295 24296 24297 24298 24299 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games