Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24297 24298 24299 24300 24301 24302 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 am

no your level of psycho hasnt quite reached mine. i'm at bat s**t crazy

what is with me and s**t tonight?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 am

Xilo The Odd
no your level of psycho hasnt quite reached mine. i'm at bat s**t crazy

what is with me and s**t tonight?

youre getting in touch with your inner MojoJojo

Raptorphobia

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am

I always think it's funny how Kotaku changes their tune about certain features once Sony or Microsoft start using it.

That aside, wow @ Uncharted screens. Too bad I can't find any video.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 am

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 am

Punching trees gives me wood.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:08 am

Suddenly that $400 price tag seems like a reality. All that power and all those features. I can't imagine it'd be priced similar to the 3DS. It'd be a shame too because it means they didn't learn a thing from the PS3.

BTW how many control inputs does it have? Dpad, two analog sticks, the four Playstation buttons, shoulder buttons, touch screen, touch pad and sixaxis. Really? They didn't want to throw in anything else? Maybe like a tab on the side, so when you pull it it'll inflate and carry you to safety when your plane crashes in the ocean because the pilot was too busy playing the 3DS.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 am

Trenn Flashkill
Suddenly that $400 price tag seems like a reality. All that power and all those features. I can't imagine it'd be priced similar to the 3DS. It'd be a shame too because it means they didn't learn a thing from the PS3.

BTW how many control inputs does it have? Dpad, two analog sticks, the four Playstation buttons, shoulder buttons, touch screen, touch pad and sixaxis. Really? They didn't want to throw in anything else? Maybe like a tab on the side, so when you pull it it'll inflate and carry you to safety when your plane crashes in the ocean because the pilot was too busy playing the 3DS.

I lol'd. You caught me off guard.

Yeah, I can't imagine it being any less than 300 or so (and even that's wishful thinking). And people were complaining about the 3DS' price. I can't even fathom what the Internet's gonna do when Sony announces their price.

It's really impressive though. If the thing somehow managed to add glasses-free 3D I would be very concerned for the 3DS.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 am

HAHAHA some people on Neogaf think it'll be 199.

They are in for a very rude awakening.

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 am

Sony would go bankrupt.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 am

I mean it's likely that they'd try to edge out Nintendo by playing their game (The cheapness game) but the truth is that it's likely going to cost more then the PS3 to make, and thus more to buy.

Reality sucks!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Waynebrizzle
I always think it's funny how Kotaku changes their tune about certain features once Sony or Microsoft start using it.
Quoted for truth. Also, $250+ is chump change now that someone else might be asking more for it. No wait, it's chump change for anyone that's not Nintendo. GOD DAMMIT HOW CAN WE TALK s**t ABOUT NINTENDO NOW ******** Miyamoto sucks, he's old >_>;
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm

The Ryan King says
Nintendo's like ******** THAT
how about some ********..... KID ICARUS
OR A MULTIPLAYER METROID GAME
WOULDY OU LIKE THAT f*****t!?!?!/

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Trenn Flashkill

xd I love that, Trenn. Seriously though, adding in more input devices is a great idea, but there is a limit for it. You're going to have to pop up in every game and say "use X input now" and it's going to not be very intuitive. I'm trying to imagine playing something like Hotel Dusk on the NGP (ugh name) and when I get stuck on it, trying to figure out what to do. On the DS I'd get confused just with the touch screen, mic and dual screens from time to time but generally figure it out. NGP players are going to be pushing all the buttons, sticks, the screen, tilting it and fondling the back of their handheld to try to figure out what the ******** to do.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Hobo Scruffy
This weeks Nintendo Week confirmed that 3D video recording WILL NOT be supported at launch. stare
Well we knew that. xd I saw at the bottom of a video it said something about that it won't be supported yet, but by saying that they're kind of confirming it may be coming.

But seriously, just think about that. 3D video. s**t.

Xilo The Odd
Hobo Scruffy
This weeks Nintendo Week confirmed that 3D video recording WILL NOT be supported at launch. stare
screw it no one buy one.
This made me laugh aloud.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:43 pm

The Eleventh AK
It felt the exact same way to me when the PSP was announced. I imagine them perched on a tree-branch, waiting and watching, like vultures.

and then Nintendo announces something cool
and then a few weeks later Sony is like "yea well ours is better, BAM"
That's what Sony does.

Anymore, Nintendo comes up with something game-changing (HYUCK) and release it, then after awhile Sony announces something similar, but tries to make it better in some way so people will buy their s**t instead. They're like Dr. Wily to Nintendo's Dr. Light. The problem is, they still lose with their "Wii-too" s**t because they don't have the same kind of game quality support for it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24297 24298 24299 24300 24301 24302 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games