Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 pm

*walks through the gate* sometimes i feel like im the only girl here. *laughs* a women among men. Now where would he be...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Yokai went to leaf

Dripples

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:12 am

Dp walked through the gate with kami on his shoulders, heading to leaf......
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:04 am

Shinigami finnaly got to the cloud village He looked around. He was ashy and dirty. He walked up to the gates and they formed metal spikes and other various traps. He shrunk back and yelled at them. He sounded like his long lost brother.

The gates went back to they're normal state and opened up for Shini.

He walked in bewildered.

Hyouton_Angelica

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:48 pm

Dp arrived at the gates, and walked through, the gates letting him through beind a cloud shinobi.........
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:45 pm

zero stands at the gate

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:47 pm

Detachi Hyuuga's wind clone arrived, riding the wind. "So, are you the one who wants to train with the real me?" it asked.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:50 pm

zero looked at the clone.
"yes. i am grateful"
zero then approached the clone

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Detachi's clone then went to the ground and led him to the leaf village...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 pm

Susumu appears on top of the gates in gust of wind, her hair blowing in front of her face to the side. She smiles as she takes out a bottle of lemonade and sips on it while staring at the horizon and taking a seat on the massive metal gates.

Eris5

The Majin Demon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 pm

*Jiang had appeared around the area, and seemed to be silently walking out with the two monuments on his back. he was sweating abit and he was surely not amused at a factor. he knew something was wrong and was sure to go check it out, though he did sit the statues down for abit, and begun streching in front of the statues and taunting it. they of course were monuments of the raikage. he calmed down abit and was thought to be hidden amongst the side of the gates*

*jiang begun to point at it and bully it, to simply put it*

"He's acting on his own tch! , and what are you gunna do.. huh woman? nunin.. raikage, sheesh... kage's period... lord jashin would smite you all!!! wait heh who's this lord he was talking about anyways? no matter i dont worship some crazy old hag names jashin anyways... cmon raikage fight me you oldy!!! eh? yeah dats right stand there. get high.. hehehe, you cnt do anything cause your stoned!!"

*Jiang makes fun of the statues...*

"She doesnt look like mother at all... what is he thinking, i cant read his mind, and im suppose to be him... *sighs* im bored, wish sumthin action packed would happen..."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:56 am

The naive child walks up to the wall and simply gives what he was asked of him and said
Name:"My name i Bloodfang"
What you are bringing with you:"And i Have nothing with me"
Why you came:"I am just a new comer who wants to become a ninja in the academy"
What village you are from:"I am not from any Village just the wilderness"(sorry im a noob)< not part of RP just giving info
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you."Unfortunatly none sir..."
Then he looks at his feet nervously waiting for the guards reply...

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am

((
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:25 am

(tactical advantage of sending the snake... you blind half the village. nobody wants to see a giant snake wearing lipstick)

skywerwolf

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games