Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:15 am
Knowing that resisting him, trying to get away wouldn't help, Chiharu wrapped her arms around him.
Why did he have to come now? He could really make her feel better. In the end, he just go back to Lilli.. same old, same old...

"Why do you care so much?" She asked, trying not to sound impolite.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:26 am
Takeru gave a small squeeze at her question.
"Because I love you. But not in the way you want. Your important to me Chiharu." He replied.

[[Srryy...]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 pm
"Yeah, you seem to be the only one anymore. Other than you, no one cares who I am, that I'm even alive."

His words tore at her insides. Chiharu's heart seemed to ache, for him, though there was no life left to it.
"Tuesday.. I don't think you can really make me feel better by just your words. Maybe for a little while.. but not for long." Chiharu said, her arms falling to her sides.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:45 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"I'm sorry Chiharu." He said, the hug ending. He looked at her.
"I wish so much for you." He said, truly meaning his words.
"But I cannot do anything except say these words and be the best friend I can be." He added, searching her eyes, though he knew every thought that was running through her mind.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 pm
[[Srry I didn't see that you posted... ;P ]]

Chiharu looked up at his face, she nodded, knowing he meant his words.
"I've heard similiar words.. But I know you mean this." She paused:
"I'm going to go to bed, I haven't slept much recently." Chiharu excused herself.
"I'll see you around.." she said, pecking his cheek. Then, she was out of the dining hall.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Takeru looked at the now empty dining hall.
It was strange to see no one in here. Of course, why would anyone be in here? It was nearing 2:00 am, still dark outside. The full moon shown brightly.
Takeru walked to the middle table and sat down, looking at the steaming plates of food in front of him, he piled on his plate and started eating.
After a minute or two, Takeru felt something brush past his leg.
Startled, he kicked the air, standing up quickly. Nobu was under the table, laughing quietly to himself.
"Hi Takeru." He said childishly. Takeru scowled in response.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:35 pm
[[I'm pretty much not existing anymore here.. Please someone feel sorry for me? crying I wanna get back to rolaplaying EVERYTIME I sign on.. >>;;]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:18 pm
[[ATTENTION. =P THIS AFFECTS EVERYONE IN THIS RP. xD WOOHOO! If YOU DON'T WANT TO RESPOND TO THE NOTE KIMMORA SENDS AT LEAST RP THAT YOU THREW IT AWAY OR SOMTHIN.]]

Kimmora felt childish.. She chuckled quietly to herself. She grabbed a bunch of paper and envelopes from the front table in the manor. She didn't know anyone so a little prank wouldn't hurt. She wrote on each paper "Kimmora May wants to talk to you" on some she put "Kimmora May should be your friend" on the bottom of each she put she lives in the room of the third hallway up stairs.. LAST DOOR. She also put: slide me another note. Kimmora loved sending notes to people this would give her some "in manor pen pals" and it would get her some attention.

[[ Hehe. xP So childlike!! I Love it!!]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 am
Silence. Silence was all Angel heard. Even though no one could have heard silence, she knew it was there. For the few months she had been there, Angel still felt a little left out. She hadn't talked to anyone in a while, nor came in contact. She would just drift aimlessly down the empty hallways of the manor, almost like a ghost. She thought hard about being alone, and the silence that had surrounded her. She had been alone an din silence for such a long time though, that she was about to go crazy at any second.

Sritch, scratch, she heard little faint sounds from the front of the manor. She had no idea what it was, but she was determined to find out. She walked at a little faster pace towards the front, and the mysterious sounds had gotten stronger. She was at the top of the stair case where she could hear the sound and know what it was; a simple writing utensil. She saw a girl making all sorts of poster like papers. She has two brunette pigtails and looked fairly young. Angel didn't know what to do, for she had never seen the girl before, nor has talked to any one, but she did try. She walked halfway down the staircase and finally said something, "Excuse me, Miss? May I ask what you are doing?"

((Booyeah, Angel's back! XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:46 pm
[[Lmao, Lilli had a dream that Tuesday killed himself and is know attempting suicide... lawl.]]

Lilli jerked awake, sitting up in her bed.
"TAKERU!" She screamed, her eyes opening. Her room was dark, the curtains were drawn. Tears slipped from her eyes, wetting her face.
He finally did it.. killed himself. How could he do this to me? I love him... everything I've sacrificed for him waisted. Lilli's thought's twisted in her mind.
Klaash doesn't even care about me anymore.. he really does love Melanni now. I'm... alone know. Lilli slipped out of her bed, it was cold and empty, just like herself.

Her silk night gown rubbed against her awkwardly. As she made her way to the window, she opened the curtain, night still had its control over the sky.
It's still there.. She thought, remembering Tuesday's gun in the boxes in his closet.
[[Time lapse of like 2 minutes..]]

Lilli sat on the closet floor, the small pistol cradled in her hands.
"Here goes..." She mumbled to herself, holding the gun to her temple.
She kned it would take a few minutes to get over her nerves and actually do it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:19 am
Takeru, who was now seated next to Nobu, eating, quickly stood up as he did a few minutes earlier.
He saw Lilli. He saw his gun. He saw her crying.
In a flash he was up the stairs and in his room. One arm wrapped around her waist from behind, the other hand he quickly grabbed the gun and threw it somewhere. He heard a thud and knew that the impact had made a dent in the wall.
"Lilli, Lilli, tell me your alright. What happened. Your alright. I'm here. Your alright. It's okay. Tell me your alright." He murmured into her ear quickly. Takeru's lips anxiously met Lilli's neck, kissing as he murmured against her skin.
His iron arms kept her arms held down in a secure hold.
The whole movement, from when Takeru first saw Lilli through his mind, until now, took about 5 seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 am
[[.....A gun wouldn't kill a vampire....would it? neutral ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:51 am
[...Well...
Seeing how in this RP the vampires bleed and hurt n' stuff.
It could. In this RP.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:00 pm
Trembling, shaking, Lilli opened her eyes. "I'm alright..." She murmed, shocked by his sudden appearance.

Sure enough, it really was Tuesday around her, holding her. She could hear, feel his breath on her neck, his cool lips pressed to it.

It was only a dream...
"You're alive... I would have just..." A sob interrupted her so she finished in though saying, Tuesday, I'm sorry I almost did that.
Lilli's shaky hands reached for his face, caressing it. She kissed him, like she hadn't seen him in years.

Lilli's dreams had been similiar to this one... someone close to her dying.. on this one with Tuesday's death... had seemed too real.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:32 pm
Tuesday winced as he saw the dream through her mind. He had only pictured that so many times.
"It's alright Lilli." He said. Then he shifted to face her, their foreheads touching.
"Now we're even." He said.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games