Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 am
Zeno let out a deep breath and said "Im cool with that. I never got to say congrats on becoming saanin....haha." Zeno jumped down off the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:26 pm
Kit strolled into the grounds with his hands in his pockets. Making three handsigns he thrust his hand into the ground and it sparked violently. "Chidori." He charged at a tree and thrust it into the brak ripping it away. He kept flying and hit another tree. This continued until he stopped at tree #15. Kit stood up agin and placed his hands back in his pockets. "Man i got it down pat." Pleased with his performance kit sat down and started to drink some water.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm
Kit jumps up and starts to dance. It finally hit him. "I got it down. I know how to use my lightning chakra." He started to laugh and layed on the grass it blowing in the wind. "I wonder what i should do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:02 pm
Kit walked out of the grounds and into the village looking for something to do.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:00 pm
Kit walked into the grounds agin and looked around. Making three handsigns he held his left hand out. "Chidori." He whisperd. A ball of chakra sparked violently in his hand as he held it there. He held it toward the ground. It ripped at the ground tearing up rocks grass and dirt. Looking at the destructiveness he slowly brought it back up. Kit couldn't help but frown. "I have all this power. I want to use it for good. But there is temptation knocking on the door. If i want to stay true to myself i want to make the best of my power." He canclled the chidori and began walking to Susumus house. "I need to gain more power."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 pm
lenon01
Thousands of bees came rushing out of the forest toward
Rahenno and Kayo. Many of them had explosive tags on
them.
Rahenno and Kayo stopped spining and they both took up a couple of senbon's and throw them at the bee's, but missed some and some came throught and attacked Kayo. Kayo fell to the ground and got to his feet, turing back to his dog from. Rahenno landed next to Kayo. "Don't worry my friend, you just sit out, i'll take care of the rest." Rahenno Sheath his sword and took out his staff.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 pm
As the bees got within what seemed to be Rahenno's
staff's range, they emitted a large explosion.

((The tags.))

Just then Lenon thinks something.

"Where you not one of my old students?
I am sorry, my memory is horrible."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:56 pm
"extend" Rahenno said as his staf extended. "Widen." Rahenno said again as his staff widen and formed a wall, blocking the bee. Rahenno then responed to Lenon's qusetion, "Yes, i was one of you student's, along with RJ and Rosy, although she dissappeared on us. (inactive)" Rahenno said walking through the wall, forming ice armor on his forearms, shen's, and had wings made of ice from on his back.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:42 pm
"Ah...now I remember."

Lenon preformed handsigns and
a giant fireball flew at Rahenno from
Lenon's mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:09 am
Rahenno jumped and flaped his wings, the heat from the fireball Lenon fired and started to melt alittle of his armor. He flapped his wings faster and ice senbon flew towards Lenon and then he formed handsigns, "Suijouki no jutsu (steam Technique)" Rahenno took a deep breath and blow burning steam at Lenon.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 am
Lenon caught the senbon with his hands and threw them
back at Rahenno, where they were evaporated into the
stream. He then jumped into the air and launched another
fireball at Rahenno before landing on a fresh patch of grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 am
Rahenno did a flip in the air dodge another of lenon's fireball, but again melting his abit of his armor, ((btw, my armor takes form of an falcon.)). the wings on rahenno's back thined and looked like multiple blades. Rahenno flaped once to go higher in the air and dove at Lenon, attempting to cut him with the wing.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:01 am
Lenon made a clone and jumped away. The clone shot out a
fireball and a continuous stream of fire while the real Lenon
shot out a burst of lightning before landing on a tree branch.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:16 am
Rahenno dodged to the left to dodge the fireball, but the burst of lightning struck Rahenn's wing. He flew to the ground and landed on his feet. "Fuuton: Reppusho (violent wind palm)" Rahenno throw his palm forward and wind ripped toward tree's, The violent rush of wind is heading right toward the real lenon.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games