Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm
Kazuo pushes her away as he is being squeezed by her. "Your welcome." He pulls away and fixes himself. "Well Zeno I would train you right now but right now I am in a spar to test my abilities so I may become a master sealer. Then I have a battle between a mist shinobi to end the feud between mist and Cloud. So I really have my hands full. I am only a lightning clone." He sighs, being the raikage left him no time to relax. He hoped this assistant thing would help him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 pm
Ariana looks off in another direction coughing slightly not trying to be noticed then jumps out the window.
"They'll never catch me a live"
A thud was heard shortly after
"Anyone noticed we were on the first floor?"
Ariana stood up and looked back in through the window.
"I know what you're thinking help this guy but what can I possibly teach? I can spar him if thats what you want but other than that eh i don't know"

Bodhisattva Empress

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:04 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno smiled"I can wait if it means being trained by you,abeit I will probobly skip the chunin exams but that is alright I need more learning anyway"He looked at the Assitant...strange girl but she seems to have pure intentions"Why is there a fued between mist and cloud from what I knew the last war settled all that?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm
The lightning clone sighs. "Well un-fortunately the Mizukage was angered at me for not killing Sengetsu Uchiha after I had defeated him. I don't like to kill which is my reasoning for not killing Sengetsu." He takes a deep breath. "So now Mist is peeved and now I must fight a Hero, a mist sannin to end this ordeal."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

"Well you are possibly the strongest Kage their is so I doubt you will have much trouble"Could a Mst Sanin even stand up to the Raikage?Also why did he loath killing people?"Why was the Mizukage mad that you did not kill that man?Did he ask you to?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 am
"The man was akatsuki and he was evil. That is why the mizukage was angered I didn't kill him." He pauses. "I don't like killing, good or bad people. I'll fight but I won't kill if I don't have to...About being the strongest kage I do not believe I am. Sure I am strong but there is always someone stronger."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am
"That some one stronger isn't a Kage, kage sir and by the you're a kage you have to break that not wanting to kill mentality. Sorry to say sir but we have genin more ruthless."
Ariana gets back into the office through the window falling in head first then stands up dusts herself off and pulls out the Raikage's list of ruthless genin to watch. The list unraveled hit the ground and rolled out stoppin before the Raikage after circling him in a messy pile
"Anyway what did you do with suigetsu?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 pm
Yokai walked in unnoticed and muttered, "That man who is stronger then the Raikage is probably my step-dad... Mikyo Yami." Yokai paused for a short moment but continued, "And I believe that he may be dead but i do not know." Yokai sighed then he went straight to the point why he came. "So you wanted me to teach genin for Rock? Or are all the positions taken?" He glanced at Ariana who he recognized from the awkward and very weird moment with Xantos... Yokai looked back at Kazuo and said, "I also heard your taking assistants... id like to be one if thats no problem."

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:42 pm
Kazuo pauses, he never heard of having two assistants before and wasn't sure how that would work. He turns to Arianna. "Does it not take more skill to not kill an opponent then it does to kill? Have you thought of that? All those skilled ninja are prepared to kill because it is easier, I am not." He turns to Yokai. "Yes I believe Mikyo was or is stronger then I. As for sengetsu I left him to the mercy of the old grass kage Masumi who basically destroyed his man junk." He sighs. "He went back to being the rock kage. Haven't heard from him since I made the alliance with Rock and Cloud."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:33 pm
It was weird how Ariana transcended into a serious attitude from what she had displayed earlier on.
"Kage sorry, but it's not about displaying skill. Its about making sure that guy doesn't live to harm. Besides like you said it's easy might you might as well get it done"
Ariana said then looked to the guy staring at her. He must have mistaken Ariana for her mother like most. Ariana clueless to the whole thing just gave awkward look back with an eye brow raised.
"ooookaay....."

Bodhisattva Empress

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 am
Kazuo smiles. "I knew Sengetsu wouldn't do any further harm to this village because he went back to being the Rock Village Kage and I made an alliance with him. If he did cause any further harm to an ally village then I would be there immediately to take him out and then put him away though not kill him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:31 pm
Ariana sighed palming her face after hearing Kazuo, she paused a bit and figured it was a good enough reply.
"What ever works for you Kage sir."
Ariana said removing her hand from her face then took a seat on the desk just waiting around for what ever would take place during or after the discussion.

Bodhisattva Empress

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Near appeared in the office with no one behind him. His dark robes shown black in the evening sun as he took a seat. His hood covered his face, leaving him unrecognizable. The front of his cloak had that Sound symbol on it in a gray-ish dye, so his home was able to be seen. He took a seat at the left of the office and waited patiently for a response.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

Tony walked into the office. He was still as arrogant as usual even if he was a gennin that knew no jutsus at all.

"Hey there." He said to the other man in the dark robes. "Why ya wearing a dress?" He asked as he sat near him. "I'm just gonna ask for a sensei I cant find any."

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Kazuo notices the man in the robes from Sound village enter. He looks him over to get a good mental image just to remember who he was since he couldn't see his face. It was interesting to Kazuo that Sound would send someone to his office, what could they possibly want? He looks over at Tony who came in a sat. "Tony try going to the squad three training grounds, I think you can find a sensei there. Tell him that I sent you to be trained." Kazuo then turns his attention back to the Sound village mystery person. "Hello there, can I help you?" Kazuo asks as he normally did when someone entered his office and he didn't know what they were here for.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games