Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:48 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

"I'm heading off to the library", Auron said, "It shouldn't be more than five minutes away and I think I saw it in one piece on the way there. I will pick you up some scrolls as well". Before Tadashi could say another word, Auron bounded off to the library, he had some unfinished jutsu to complete.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 am

Tadashi watched Auron run off and just kept training he had to stay focused he performed the jutsu again. This time with more focus he managed to hold it for a two minutes. Then it faded.

17/31

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 am

Tadashi performed it again this time it was much easier and held it for much longer almost five minutes. Tadashi smiled even though it faded again

18/31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:00 am

Auron Ryoku

User Image

It wasn't long before Auron came bounding back to the gates. Between him and Tadashi he dropped a whole bunch of scrolls....ALOT of scrolls. However Auron himself kept a few to himself, and he was being quite secretive about it, as if he didn't want anyone to know what were in these particular scrolls. However now was the time to finish all the gennin techniques that his senseii had failed to teach him. He had to start out small, and then work his way up. After he would complete the genin techniques, he would then move on to chuunin techniques, and after that, he would refer to the scrolls for some jutsu only he wanted to know. Of course if tadashi asked he would tell him, but he had to be cautious about it.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 am

Tadashi again found it much easier to perform. This time holding for a long 10 minutes though the strain was bad he could manage.

19/31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 am

Auron Ryoku

User Image

Setting his scrolls straight up in the back of his pants, Auron bent down and picked up one of the scrolls and opened it up. This would be the first technique he would learn.

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)
Description: A fairly simple jutsu, the user breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. Literally lasting only a few seconds, it explodes out of the mouth in a v-like wave and is a commonly used technique amongst shinobi who like to build into their attacks. The range of this flame, however, is about 3m and the flame itself isn’t held long enough to deal any real damage. Therefore, it isn’t necessarily a viable offensive option as compared to other jutsus, but it does serve its purposes since only three handseals are needed to perform this technique.

The jutsu was easy enough for Auron. Blowing hot air out of his mouth while performing handsigns, a V-like wave of fire came shooting out of his mouth, and then dissapeared. The jutsu was way to easy for Auron. Now he moved on to the next jutsu.

((1/1 Jutsu Learned))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 am

Tadashi smiled as Auron came back with all the scrolls. He also saw him start his training. Even though he kept some scroll to him self. Tadashi walked over to Auron while performing his hand signs and releasing chidori. now he could hold it for as long as he wished. as he drew closer to Auron he shut it off. "He Auron any reason why you kept those scrolls?"

20/31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 am

((uh hold on a sec, im in school right now and im switching classes, dont worry, there are computers in that class as well,ill make a post soon))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 am

((just don't get in trouble))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 am

Tadashi master the first two aspect of the chidori which was the elemental reconstitution and the focus of the chakra. Now he just need to master the third which was the speed required for it. Tadashi was fairly slow so this would take a lot of work. Tadashi performed the hand signs and put his chidori in the ground blowing the ground away. Then he tried to run about thirty feet. He made it after a very slow amount of time and becuase of the strain it put on his body he coulnd't keep his chidori focused and it fade as it always did.

21/31

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am

Auron Ryoku

User Image

After hearing Tadashi's curious question, Auron walked up to Tadashi and said, "These babies are scrolls depicting jutsu that only leaf village know. The fabled Oil Jutsu. If you aren't a chuunin or higher ranked ninja of the leaf, they are quite hard to obtain. They are located in a secret room hidden in the back of the archives. It was the first time I was in there. The leaf is quite protective of these jutsu. They cannot be taught to other ninja besides leaf shinobi. If you wish, when i am done with these copies, I will allow you to learn to them."

Turning his attention back to the next scroll, Auron opened it and read his next technique.

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

Once again, it looked easy enough for Auron. Drawing out his katana, he simply ran fire up his sword. Once again, an incredibly easy technique.

((1/1 Jutsu Learned))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am

Tadashi attempted again this time he ran out away from the walls of the village another thirty feet and as about half way his chidori died again and his speed increased not at all.

22/31

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:24 am

Tadashi had done another chidori attempt back to the village walls and still nothing had changed. Tadashi heard and looked at Auron puzzled. "Oil jutsu? No thanks thats not really my style."

23/31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 am

Tadashi tried again this time running away from the walls one more time. His body started to move faster but his chidori wouldn't hold.

24/31

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 am

Auron Ryoku

User Image

((How many posts does it take for a chuunin jutsu to be learned))

Auron shrugged his shoulders saying, "Suit yourself. For me at least these jutsu's will boost my fire jutsu ten-fold". Now Auron competed all the genin and academy student jutsu. Now was the time to learn the chuunin jutsu. It was time to bring it up a notch. Looking at another scroll he read,

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.

Using the previous knowledge he had learned through past fire jutsu, Auron began to gather heat within both of his fingers. But soon the heat quickly dissipated. Auron immediatealy began to try again.

((1/?))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games