Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 pm
"I'm not going to claim that I'm better..." He creates a gravity well, transporting the projectiles behind him into a wall. "Nor do I claim to be worse. Like a clock, we worked together, but not anymore. Thanks to you and your leader..." Marcove's hair begins to stand and his body flows with black electricity. "You will pay. I promise you!" He had in mind that an aura stealing jewel was with him. He didn't use pure aura, like Nephilis, but instead indirect. He presses his hand against the floor and charges electricity through it, igniting the soot and the gun once more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:31 pm
THe GUildmaster smiled " I see, maybe you will be a worth while opponent after all. " He said as he lept upward. He thrusted his arms down and fired a stream of black flames, which created a black sooted hole in the ground. He landed in the hole and said. " I see, with Nephilis I fought upfront and honorable, he faced The Conquerer, but you. No I can see you will be facing someone much worse. " He said as his teenage body melted away to reveal the Guildmaster's normal masked dark body. He landed in the black soot with a very soft landing which sent a cloud of black ash into the air covering not only the Guildmaster but his surroundings in a 2 meter radius. " After all why lead a and of assassin's if one does not use the assassin way? " He asked retorically. His silouhetter rushed rapidly around their fighting zone traveling behind him was a thick layer of black soot that filled the air, it darkened the light from the sky and gave him a terrific vantage point, after all black soot, and his black mist were almost perfectly identical in this terrain he could hide in almost perfect security.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 am
"Give me what you've got!" Marcove yells. He uses his power of Weak Nuclear Force to remove the carbon bonds of the soot, leaving only the organic material. He'd created BlackSand. With his mind, he begins to swirl it around in a large cyclone and in it, he forms an Impact Sandstorm. "Haven't used this baby in a long time..." He compacts as much sand he can into the volatile volume and jumps vertically, throwing it down. On contact, it expands outward in a dome of quickly rotating sand particle that would grind and grate anything that happened to touch it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:42 am
Witnissing his display of power the Guildmaster decided to not to test his luck with his sand attack. His body burst into a stream of black mist and flew towards Marcove. (( Assuming he wasn't in his sand storm attack. )) His body manifested with his claw like hand stretched out engulfed in a light black fog he aimed his claw at Marcove's body with this attack he would need a full attack in order to steal his aura, if he only grazed him then he would only steal a small fraction of his power.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 pm
Marcove looked up, noticing the Guildmaster's attack and smiled, reverting to his normal form. He allows it contact and along with it, his aura. He reels in pain, but retains his smile before falling to the ground. "I guess...you are stronger then me huh? I wonder where you all...came from. When I was around, I was almost the strongest." Stripped of his powers, he lies on the floor. "Take me to Alastor when you leave. Your gun is obliterated, but he'll want me as leverage I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:56 pm
Lunia suddenly got a excruciating pain in her chest, making her choke on her food. Taking a drink she breathed heavily before standing up and clenching onto her chest from the pain, her eyes became lifeless as she started to feel dizzy. Falling backwards a bit she gained her balance, before looking at the others, who were staring at her, everything becoming a blur. "Daddy..." she blurted out before she just looked above her and closed her eyes, falling backwards she slammed against the floor unconcious. Her limp body just lay on the ground with her arms sprawled out, her right arm slightly flashing like before, But it wasn't bad. She was breathing rather fast now as she just lay on the kitchen floor peacefully and completely blanked out.  

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:24 pm
Tenshi heard heavy breathing and a thud, he immediately turned around to find Lunia on the ground, he had no idea what kept causing these attacks. "Mom!" He called out to her hoping she would know what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm
The Guildmaster looked down at Marcove. He waved his arms a bit dispersing the black soot. He sighed and said. " Why...Why did you do that, you clearly could have dodged my attack. " He said as Marcove's aura disappated into the Guildmaster's body. " My mission isn't done here either I was told to find one more person, Jean I believe was her name. Where is she? " He asked he didn't really expect to get a straight answer from him but it was worth a try.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:18 pm
"Oh, Jean is around. But not around here my friend." Marcove looks up with his original yellow eyes and smiles like a desert viper. "And as to why I did that, you'll see in due time. Now, go ahead, take me to Alastor. I'm sure he needs someone to slap around." He held out his wrist as if to accept being taken into custody.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm
" You're a tactful man I am unsure of how to assess the situation for now. But it doesn't matter. Even with all of your strength matched with the others you still could not defeat us, this time will be no different. " He said as both of their bodies blew away into a stream of mist disappearing from the battle sight, heading back to Alastor with his prisoner in hand.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:45 pm
Riko stopped and looked at Kessaris, blinking. "Kessaris." She muttered and then ate a little, listening. She swallowed, sighing now. "You need to calm down and at least... think about what you are saying and doing..." She said simply, taking his hand. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:55 pm
(Record breaking post)

Marcove looks around his new prison and accepts it, muttering, "God, Nephilis...I hope you're right about all of this..." He then looks up at the Guildmaster and laughs. "Things will be different, but in due time."

"What's this?" Alastor asks, walking up to the two. "Marcove Shale. You were once my idol. I want you to know that." Alastor looks at the Guildmaster and waves, ordering him to drop Marcove.

"Good. I'm happy you used to worship me, although I have a son. You could never be mine. You could never take Kessaris' place. You're nothing but a soldier...not even that, but a guard. A lowly excuse for what Kirasek is to Kess or Serenity to Keliah."

"Better yet, Guildmaster, come with us. There are somethings I want you to know."

~~~

"I was joking with you." Kessaris said with a smile as he gulped down another section of his meal. "I'm not going to kill anyone, but it feels like I'm going into withdrawal. I can't feel aura, and honestly, it's like being able to feel you." He slides a lock of hair behind her ear and caresses her cheek, stroking slowly with his finger. "The last thing I want to feel is cold and cut off from you..."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:28 pm
The Guildmaster nodded to him and walked towards the two of them. " What is it Alastor? " He asked looking down at Marcove for a moment. this was far to easy...what's he plotting inside of his twisted mind? He thought as he turned back to Alastor. " You needed to tell me something? " He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:47 am
Keliah looked at Yumiko and nodded. "Yes ma'am" she told her in a repectful tone as she glanced into the water. She looked at herself as to examine herself, she saw Serenity in the reflection smiling. She began to seperate the water molecules and replacing them, using regeneration. She sighed when she noticed the guildmaster had arrived. She went inside as she saw her father imprisoned. She looked at him. "How did you go down so easy?" she asked. "You have a plan? Dont you" she asked using her intuitive aptitude.

Amara walked in slowly after Keliah looking at Marcove. She looked at Alastor and then back at him. Maybe it was best for her to stay with him, if he was able to take out a celestial, then maybe staying loyal was key.

Jean looked into the distance when she felt Marcove's aura disappear. The clouds around the world began to darken. She knew already what had happened. "Dumb a**" she said as sand began to kick up. "Everyone inside..." she told the people of Shale. One of the strongest women in the world was damn mad...and she wouldn't go down without a fight.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:24 am
Alastor responds,"I guess it's about time you learned who I am." He looks down at Marcove who at this point couldn't get captured for no reason. "I'm going to figure you out, even if it takes killing you."

"Whatever, and you Keliah, I don't have a plan. Unless revealing this son of a b***h for what he is was that plan." He turns his sight to Alastor and smiles. "Well, Guildmaster, what stands before you is a product of hatred and jealousy. He was once part of the Celestial Kingdom until we had him taken out. Much like what God did to Satan."

"I'm not Satan." Alastor retorts. "I'm nothing but a part of your world gone right. If anything, you're Satan here...killing people to fuel a kingdom that has long since needed destruction." Kneeling before Marcove, picking up his chin, he asks,"You know, I used to love you like father until I died. And I still do, but right now, you're an enemy whos should join me. I have the powers of a celestial and the strongest team you can imagine!"

"Well, my team is stronger." Marcove replied childishly, only to receive a full fist to his right cheek. "Ow, you crazy ********! That hurt!"

"Yeah dad?" Alastor strikes him again, knocking him out of the Guildmaster's hand to the floor.

"Don't you ever call me dad. You can never be my son, nor my daughter. You're nothing to me. You used to be, but not anymore. You're nothing but a crazed extremist..."

"Take him into the back. Keep him until tomorrow. I want him to watch us kill his son finally."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games