Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Though he seemed peaceful, there was no telling what Dylan was thinking at this moment. Exhausted, Ravin merely nodded off to sleep with Dylan's warm head laid on her leg. Once again she dreamed of the fair-haired child and chased them around the forests of Wickwood. She dreamed of lace and being Dylan's wife.

The dark things strayed back into the shadows of her nightmares where they belonged, reserved only for the worst of times.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shook himself awake and checked to make sure Ravin was definatly asleep. It was still pitch black outside. He sighed and went over to the window, throwing the curtains open slowly and almost silently.
He slid the window open and gazed out into the dark night.
The burning in his throat- It didn't seem to matter much right now. He could ignore it with the thoughts of becoming a husband. This part, he was prepared for. That just entitled him to take care of and please Ravin. But becoming a father- That he was not ready for at all.
He didn't know how to take care of a child.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:12 pm
||Should I make it so that Ravin isn't pregnant at all?||  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:17 pm
occ; er? why? confused  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm
||Dylan seems pretty upset by it, but I can't blame him, Guess what? I've already begun working on their child. xD||  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked and kissed the top of her head when she ripped his shirt off. "Mmm, love if you had your way we would never leave this bed." he teased her gently. Stroking her hair he let his mind wander for a moment.

(( Sam? Demons and loved ones lost?? ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:06 pm
Evoblack
||Alrighties. I'll be on. ^^||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi smiled at his whispered comment. "You're the one who invited me, so it's only polite that I thank you."

She entered the restaurant alongside of Hide. They were seated very quickly. It wasn't very crowded that night. She determined that most people were sleeping. The mortals that were there were older and had younger bimbos by their sides. Airi politely averted her eyes to the place where they would be sitting.

They were seated by the sliding doors that opened up to the ocean. Airi was handed a menu. She took it with a small smile and a nod of her head.

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Sitting across from her Hide took a menu as well and began to scan. Sadly he wasn't that hungry, but he felt the need to eat since it was their.."date"? He still couldn't stomach that thought. "So Airi is there anything in particular your craving? I can reccomend if you like." Putting down his menu he smiled with a tilt of his head. He fidgetted with the cuffs of his shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 pm
||Welcome back, Divin-kun ^^||

Airi Yuu

Airi swallowed slightly and forced a smile. This was were she was caught. Vampires only really ate mortal food for pleasure. Besides that, they didn't need it. Blood made up their diet along with a little bit of meat.

"Well...I think I'll just have some ribs. I heard that they're pretty good."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Blinking he got the oddest feeling she was covering up something. "Uhm, alright." He oredered her a rib plate and himself a salad and salmon dish.

"Would you like any wine sir?" THe waitor asked. "Oh, yes please. And please bring out the fruit tart special?" Handing the menus back he smiled. "So Airi, how do you like everything so far. I'm a fraid this is my first time out with a woman, so please do excuse me if I offend."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi raised a rib to eye level and examined it carefully. She licked at it gently before biting right into it. Remembering to keep her manners, she ate delicately and cleanly. If she had it her way, she'd be finished in a few moments. Mortals savored their food. She had to remember that.

Airi glanced over at Hideaki and smiled at him. She finished up the meat on the same bone and placed it down gently on her plate. "Everything's lovely. I believe that you're doing spectacular." Airi rested her chin in her hand and gazed over at him with extreme warmth. "You're wonderful, Hide-kun. Therre's nothing to worry about."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled and leaned into his touch. "Thats not true. I had fun on the desk too." She laughed this time, full out laughed. "And as if you don't enjoy it."
Not that she didn't constantly want him, but she really just liked to lean against his skin. His chest.
It was comforting.
Hunter stroked his fingers through her hair and she sighed gently. "Mmm,"

||sorries Demo! i just got home and its been a hell day.||
||ill go to those ones next!||
||evo- im just making him upset cuz, its like, his nature...DX i mean, its like drama for the couple. they cant be happy all the timeXD||  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter cracked up "And the shower and the backyard and the woods, we sure get around don't we love." Hunter lauged again and kissed the top of her head and continued to stroke her hair. How many times had they had sex vs. how many days they had known each other. He felt 100 and hormonal again. "And your right, I enjoy the hell out of it."  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:33 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Oh I do enjoy the shower. The backyard was pretty hot. And the woods. Mmm, so sexy." Veronica grinned as he laughed at this. She thought it was pretty comical as well. And hot!
She nuzzled her nose against his chest. "Duh. Who wouldn't enjoy sex with me?" She laughed and kissed his skin. "I love you." She muttered softly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm
occ; that REALLY sucked. girl i am SO sorry.
loved ones lost sucked too >.<
its just not my day  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:43 pm
||Too true. Have you noticed that neither Dylan & Ravin nor Hunter & Veronica have really had a single fight? xD We should try that!
By the way, I'm gonna switch it up to morning now.||

Ravin Black

User Image

Birds chirped outside of the window. Ravin bolted up in bed and looked around. The child's laughter rung throughout her head. Ravin pressed a hand to her belly. It was swollen. She threw the blankets off of her to see her stomach. She had definitely begun to swell.

A glowing smile stretched her lips up. She danced out of bed and over to the vanity. Her glowing face was nearly human with the exception of her palness. Ravin pressed a hand to her belly and rubbed the spot there tenderly. She didn't feel sick...yet. Maybe later. She had pretty much gotten a good sleep.

Ravin licked her lips and changed into one of the new outfits Dylan had gotten her. She mixed and matched so that she wore a fitting black top with her combat boots and a cute orange skirt. Ravin passed the mirror and smiled even brighter at herself. For once, she was happy at how human she looked. She touched the glass pensively. Had she died, she never would've gotten the chance to meet Dylan and have a child or even get married. What a revelation!

She thought about the dress that she wanted to get married in. It would have to be soon. The baby would grow fast.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games