Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:40 pm
Sorry 'bout all of your exams Tak. I've got seven this week. and one is in an hour. Yay for performing arts finals!

And Kirby, I wrote another thingy in the place that you go! Go there!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:45 pm
English.

Religion.

Religion is mediocre to the last degree, but English needs to be an A or I die. :Sweat:  

KirbyVictorious

Magic Writ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:49 pm
hi I'm Hikaru_kun I just started writing regularly and have alot of ideas that I just need to get down on paper. I also like to read what other people write Since I was a book-o-holic Since I was 5.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:53 pm
NEWPERSONNEWPERSONOMGNEWPERSON!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh

YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh

HINEWPERSONI'MREESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh

(Okay... I'll stop now. xd )  

Reese_Roper

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:48 pm
Hello, Hikaru-kun! I'm Voxxxie, sometimes known as Chi, and I'mma book-a-holic too! Welcome to Infinite Possibilities!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:37 pm
Books are my crack, man. O.O

Hi. I'm kirby the stressed-out-strung-out Mod. 'Cause I can be.

^(^-^)> *frantic waving*

PS: correct me if I'm wrong, but -kun=boy suffix?  

KirbyVictorious

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:27 pm
You are correct, Kaabii-san.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:55 am
:/  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:15 pm
Its over. I just have a few small tests, but nothing important.

Can I come back now?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:12 pm
Heya I have an announcement to make!

In the spirit of the holidays and in light of the fact that I have no money, I have decided to draw a portrait of the avi's of all those members in this guild who wish to participate.

Should you wish to participate then you should stop by the thread labled: "Nova's gift to everyone - aside from the emblem" so as to inform me of what you wish to wear in the portrait. I would appreciate it if I only recieved requests from your main account on the guild, and not any existing alts (not that I'll be able to tell though.)

The picture will be colored in a hybrid of all materials I see fit to create a visually pleasing picture. If you have suggestions for the background/setting of the picture please inform me in the aforementioned thread. I will be drawing a winter background unless I am convinced otherwise.

[Sorry about the inactivity as of late, but I've been caught up with college stuff. I have a short story and a full lengthed novel in bits and peices, but I haven't been able to get anything typed out crying ]

[gahh work work everywhere but not a drop to drink @_@]  

NovaKing

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Hikaru_kun2
hi I'm Hikaru_kun I just started writing regularly and have alot of ideas that I just need to get down on paper. I also like to read what other people write Since I was a book-o-holic Since I was 5.

Hia Hikaru! I'm nova and I am one among several of writers who have managed to maintain this guild's activity.

I am unfortunately not a bibliophile like yourself (I've only read something like 50 books in my life time) but I am deeply affectionate about writing.

I look forward to seeing you on the message boards.

[on that note, has anyone seen the captain????]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:49 pm
Not in a while, no. Wonder what she's up to.

Only Six more days 'till X-mas.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:19 pm
NovaKing
Hikaru_kun2

Hia Hikaru! I'm nova and I am one among several of writers who have managed to maintain this guild's activity.

I am unfortunately not a bibliophile like yourself (I've only read something like 50 books in my life time) but I am deeply affectionate about writing.

I look forward to seeing you on the message boards.

[on that note, has anyone seen the captain????]

Nova, You have no right to say that. When you disappear for months on end.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm
I like your avvi, Tak. 3nodding  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:56 am
Takky, I missed you here X.x it sorta died a little.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games