Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:16 pm
Haha, I suppose they are  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:26 pm
I wouldn't say Kawaii... But the PS3s are damn sexy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:35 pm
The PS3 isn't sexy. You want to see sexy, go out and get a Wii.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 pm
PS3 is black, shiny and curvy. Don't tell me that's not sexy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:42 pm
It is in a way, but come on, the Wii is the best gimmick in the world. That's what makes it very sexy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:44 pm
Not really... That's the problem. It's a gimmick.

See, I got nothing against the Wii, but this is how I see it.

The PS3 is like that sexy older woman I've always wanted to make love to.
The Wii is like that jailbait slut that I've always wanted to get in bed, but would feel very guilty if I did.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:50 pm
OOH! I'm watching Spaced, right now, (The show that Simon Pegg did before Shaun of the Dead) and he's a hardcore games. So he just pushed a button and it did the "Resident Evil!" call of the PS1 version of Resident Evil 3.
Like starting a new game. Awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:50 pm
Bio I can barely read that post with out laughing.
If that's what the PS3 is too you, then what about the 360?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Don't really know. I'm not a big fan of the 360. It's only got like a couple of games that I'd really like to play. Most of it's good titles are available on the PC, so...
To me it would be like... That girl you have a long distance relationship with, so you never get any real intimacy and feel about as fulfilled as spending a night alone at the computer? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

The PS3 is like that sexy older woman I've always wanted to make love to.

*cough* You mean Jill?  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:56 pm
I do believe Vash posted that exact same thing before he took it down and reposted his other comment.

That's right... I saw.

But it doesn't have to be a RE character. I mean, just PS3's new poster girl...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:36 pm
I honestly say that's how I feel about the PS3. It has some decent games and all, but alot of it's PS only games are also coming to the 360. I mean, DMC, RE, and possibly MGS (it's been a rumor for awhile so no one knows for sure yet so it can't be ruled out just yet). Those are the best three game series out there. MGS for stealth action, RE for Survival Horror(well it used to be) and DMC for complete action.

Anyway, when it really comes down to it I support the PSWii60.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:51 pm
Yeah, well, MGS has been confirmed to be a PS3 exclusive.
It was rumored to be coming to the 360 before E3. At E3 it's been confirmed to be a false rumor. Now all the MGS fans who bought the Xbox 360 just because it was either:
A) Releaed first
or
B) Is cheaper now

...are hoping against hope that MGS4 will come out for the 360 as well.

But I don't deal in rumors either. I NEED my MGS. I NEED my RE, I NEED my Silent Hill. And so far, those three have been 100% confirmed for the PS3 which I got at half price.
Now, the 360 is ideal for online gaming, which I don't honestly care for that much.
The PS3 is ultimately the right console for me.
Besides, Blu-Ray is slowly but surely beating HD-DVD, and I love my HD movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:12 pm
I didn't pay attention to E3 really. I bought a 360 though because it was cheaper at the time. I'll still get a PS3 though.

Remember this though, a game can be ported at any given time. So if MGS doesn't do to well on the PS3 (it's extremely unlikely) but they might consider making it for the 360.
I don't need any of the games you mentioned, but with the PS3 it's just a bonus.

Here's a question to all PS3 owners though, it it true all the downloadable stuff is free? I've heard you have to pay for it but I'm not too sure. I know the Online play on it is free, but other than that I have no clue.  

Elliot Salem

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games