Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:57 am
Hmm. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:29 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
Minielf
He, there's a Gaia con here in Melbourne as well, though it is part of the largest annual southern hemisphere anime festival= Manifest. Plenty of my Aussie friends have been to it, and perhaps this year I might go too. The Gaia Online team had a booth at Manifest and were selling real life Kiki and Coco Plushies, and Grunnies as well! xd mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

There is?

o__o

Omg..

><

Damned Sydney.

We don't have any fudging anime festivals..

>.>

We have nothing..

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ha ha, that's why Sydney sucks. blaugh xd Brisbane and the Gold Coast has all the sunshine, the beaches, the theme parks and the hot women, but Melbourne has all the sport, fashion, anime, entertainment and cultural events. What does Sydney have? The business and the heritage, and that's it.  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:54 am
Sin - O_O I want the plushie!

Oh BTW does Austrailia really have a twon called Ipswich o.O;;
Because I live in Ipswich in England....so there are 2 Ipswich's in the world eek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:33 am
Hmm.. loads of places in Australia and America are named after British places.. like New York.. and there's a town called Bristol in America somewhere.. and Cambridge, and Oxford, and whatnot.. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:46 am
Sapphire: Of course there is an Ispwisch in Australia. Most likely several. The largest town called that is a regional centre in Queensland.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:23 pm
@Sin: Nuuuuuu! Curse you! o_<

Damn it, stoopid Gaia.

I demand Gaia in Canada!

So I can rape and store VO-sama in my closet.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:27 pm
Has anyone noticed the new glitches? rofl
Bald heads, no arms, no head, new mouth and nakie avatar....and the list goes on....this is one of the most hilairious glitches on Gaia xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:02 pm
How do you get that working D: i want no arms./  

Flammable Bait

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:04 pm
Samurai Champloo on 51% >___>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:16 pm
^ What do you mean Samurai Champloo on 51%?
And I only know how to get nakie avi xd
I seen people with avi's that shows only the items but no body o.O

Plus I'm going to London...again! and go to my Grans for my brothers b'day >_<
So I might not be online tomorrow....

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:03 pm
I've seen a no arms thing, but judging by the items she had on, I think it's the fly thingeh.

But I dunno. =/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:31 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
BitComet?

And yeh, I'm back everyone, after the europe thing. Was pretty awesome and kinda crazy as t0sh knows cool but I can't really be bothered to go through everything we did. All in all, was a good experience and I'm glad we did it now instead of waiting a year or two. 3nodding  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:44 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Has anyone noticed the new glitches? rofl
Bald heads, no arms, no head, new mouth and nakie avatar....and the list goes on....this is one of the most hilairious glitches on Gaia xd

Lol the glitches are happening again? I remember the time when heaps of people were totally nakkie, both male and female. The naked female ppl were better looking, since the nakkie male ppl were missing their genitals. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

O noz, Gaia fixed the glitch on the ghost sheets. If I change my avatar, no more Bearded Ghost With Sunglasses. D:

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:28 pm
Tokioka
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
BitComet?

And yeh, I'm back everyone, after the europe thing. Was pretty awesome and kinda crazy as t0sh knows cool but I can't really be bothered to go through everything we did. All in all, was a good experience and I'm glad we did it now instead of waiting a year or two. 3nodding

Hah, nice avatar. Im taxing it for Black,

Yeah, awesome anime. Watched the first ep as recommended from a friend on YOUTUBE and is now giving up 8gigs of my computer space for the fugger.

And Neenja, great to see you back biggrin havnt see you post in a while. heart

Tok, im so taxing your avatar you necro spawning maniac.

(not rly)

Edit: BitTORRENT.

63% Now,

Needs more fugging seeders D: *crie  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games