Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:27 pm
((blame hector, he interupts me mourning to kill me, so i blow up the academy building, if your in the grounds, you'd be fine, just watching the building explode.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:29 pm
Luri appeared behind the ignorant kid, "you truly think you can attack the mist village? Luri pulled a kunai  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:43 pm
((Thats just the thing. We are in the building. In a room in the building learning to control water.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 pm
Megiku Setugai
-sees the building begin to colapse and jumps out a near by window and begins to search the premieter of the academy and sees luri and pulls his kunai out-Whats going on here....?-shakes his head and heads to the mizukage office-

uhhh, not to spoil your fun, but the academy has not been destroyed...  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:00 pm
((ok wings how about u read for once we are all inside the building so you setting up 1000 explosive tags then setting them off = huge explosion which would kill us inside. , also that is very shitty rp'ing, and crew are being notified about this))
((so i am going to rp since you left no room for anybody inside to do anything that ypu planted the explosive tags but didnt set them off.))

Marquis notices the chakra of someone who is defenitly not friendly around. he looks to the right so that his right eye is not revealed to the students. Taking ahold of his mist headband he reveals his right sharingan eye and notices the presence of many explosive notes. He then covers his eye and calmly takes hold of every kid either one by one or as a group and flickers in and out of the classroom, getting everybody outside of the academy. Shunshin no jutsu (body flicker)

Now that everybody inside the Academy is safe, Marquis looks to the students "Keep on practicing your water manipulation. I just wanted to train outside, it's safer"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 pm
Luri's clone faded into the air  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:04 pm
Rhonin puts his gumball back into his pocket and tries to make the ball of water when his sensei teleports him out of the building causing Tenyuu to get water all over his clothes. "Ahh Crap." he said disappointed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 pm
((i'm sorry, i was pissed off at the time of posting, i'll edit it to fit your post))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 pm
Marquis laughs and sits with his back to a tree, he is constantly aware or the area around him, "sorry about that I probably should of warned you." He scratchs his head with a smile. Then pulls out a scroll and begins practicing his Kanji. Marquis is training himself while the students are training. Marquis really has never made seals before, but Wize's scroll has information about an earthen seal which should come in handy.

((ya and i was pissed when i saw you try to kill me and all my students. -_- who attacks an academy really. if you wanna piss him off attack his office.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm
((i was thinking of attacking his house....but that'd get eris on my a**...........))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:27 pm
-sighs as he begins to sweat from the training and applies more preasure to the water and begins to become dense likes Marquis-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm
((also, i'm akatsuki, what do you expect?))
The academy then exploded after all the students were outside.......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm
marquis
((ya and i was pissed when i saw you try to kill me and all my students. -_- who attacks an academy really. if you wanna piss him off attack his office.))

((i think i'll go do that aswell......sorry for the double post))
Jake the dissapeared in a flash of lighting.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games