Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:58 pm
I read all of the role plays as they're made, and I must say.

Each one makes me want to shout in their thread: CYB0R CYB0R CYB0R!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Midnight Sun looks cool, though. I think I'll join it.  

Trowa The Fearless

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:16 pm
*puts her foot down* I refuse to believe that Corner is dead! All you gotta do it post! Moop.

Easter is nuts, but I've done very well this year cause my b-day was not very far away from Easter. Sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:12 pm
I totally would attend an Eka birthday party. o:

Also, you don't know it, but I secretly have the time bomb easter egg under my hat. Tee-hee.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:18 pm
As I scratch Snowflake's tummy, I simply realize all too well who in fact is the owner and who is the pet.

I'm so lucky to have such small and hugable owners! heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:21 pm
I wonder what else would look good with this Cheshire grin... >>;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:23 pm
Mou
I added you Gale xD Don't be surprised! Also don't let all the scary pictures of me scare you <<;; Although I'v detagged the worst ones haha. Sui I'd add you but I don't know your name... mine is Teresa Lindholm~ (from Finland, not the other girl)

As for the next guild contest, I'm kind of hoping someone could write some short stories for it so that we could have a continue the story type of contest... either that or a create a character for the story kind of thing.

*huggles Tana*

I confirmed you, Mou. Guess who owns you now on the Facebook Friendmarket. XD.

@Tana: I've had a few random ideas, but I'm not finished with them. And true, some of the new RPs do make me wanna scream: literacy and common sense!!, in their heads.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:25 pm
*Sits in a corner and listens to music*

x_p3charmed_x

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:32 pm
I'm very proud of my Midnight Sun character. She's the first Roma I've ever created! heart

EDIT: *gluggles Rox, Tana, EKA, DTT, and Gale*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:27 pm
Gaaaaaaaaaaale, with all the people attending the academy again, I'll just be left without motive to do anything in Shin'o.

Mayperbehaps I should infiltrate the academy and pose as a student! Muwahaha.

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:32 pm
Yeah, I sorta wondered about that. We can't just leave Maroon behind! cool Also, I'll produce a post in Shin'o tomorrow. I exhausted my creativity on Nadya.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:57 pm
RL is almost always more important than online stuff, so get settled in first! 3nodding
Please resist that temptation. lol

I'm confused about Shino. The new character (played by Shikyotoshi) seems to have completely ignored the vortex we mentioned. Are we now all magically back at the school or are we gathering atbthe school's remnant in the desert? gonk  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:19 pm
We are gathering at the Remains of the School. And how did he ignore it??? He said he was in the desert with the rest of us, right??  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:48 pm
Ahahahahahaha! He mentioned students, STUDENTS, learning ban-kai. O how students wish they even knew what ban-kai was.

And yeah, Snowman. He, like everyone else in the desert is heading towards the ruins of the academy in the endless white deserts of Hueco Mundo. His first post was his awakening in Hueco Mundo.

Hopefully I'll be like the mechazord from power rangers so I can kick some Hollow a**. Though I believe everyone is misinformed about the constructs of Hueco Mundo. It's not rank with Hollows like everyone seems to believe, sure Hollows live there, but there's waaaay too much space for there to be armies of Hollows. Sure, there are a lot, but there are also a lot of shinigami, and they don't devour the lands of Seireitei. It's an entire dimension afterall.

Just some two-piece.

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:07 pm
Tanakietsu
Gaaaaaaaaaaale, with all the people attending the academy again, I'll just be left without motive to do anything in Shin'o.

Mayperbehaps I should infiltrate the academy and pose as a student! Muwahaha.

You're not entirely out of options. You could:

1. Pose as a student and go into class with everyone.
2. Infiltrate the school nightly. You're bound to meet one of the higher-rounders, either Makoto or Tsubame; or maybe even the lower-rounders if they're daring enough. *winknudgewink*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games