Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24351 24352 24353 24354 24355 24356 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:48 pm

For some reason I find it sad that so many of the trainers in this game are preschoolers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Well, how old were you when pokemon was first localized?

6 maybe?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 pm

I like the 5th gym leaders city theme 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:15 pm

I didn't even get Pokemon till I was 8

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:45 pm

I really dislike how much the monkeys are being used. Yes, they are like the starters, cool. You can catch them and everyone has them, awesome.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

For me it's more of an issue of how useful they are.

They've got pretty good stats too.

Waynebrizzle

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 pm

The song Wayne posted sounds a bit like a Metal Slug song at parts, and the one Porygoon posted does sound EXACTLY like a Trauma Center one.

The main thing that makes me want to play Trauma Team is that the surgery missions NO LONGER HAVE A 5-MINUTE TIME LIMIT!! That was so dumb in the other games. You're patient could doing just fine, but after 5 minutes they just die anyway. Wtf?

Porygoon has has brought so many new posts in this thread that I have to read back several pages each day now.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I love my Pansear. He makes everything so much easier. It's annoying how rare fire Pokemon usually are, otherwise.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Hobo Scruffy
The song Wayne posted sounds a bit like a Metal Slug song at parts, and the one Porygoon posted does sound EXACTLY like a Trauma Center one.

The main thing that makes me want to play Trauma Team is that the surgery missions NO LONGER HAVE A 5-MINUTE TIME LIMIT!! That was so dumb in the other games. You're patient could doing just fine, but after 5 minutes they just die anyway. Wtf?

Porygoon has has brought so many new posts in this thread that I have to read back several pages each day now.

Sorry. sweatdrop *has no life*

No time limit?!?!? I am seriously going to go shopping for this game tomorrow.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Today's episode of adventure time was heartwarming.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 pm

blah blah blah im american i get good tv channels blah blah derrrrr
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy

I'm not complaining, it's nice. I haven't seen this thread so active in a long time. :3

Hobo Scruffy

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Only since my parents finally converted to Fiber optic cable. I think it ended up being cheaper, but they're just so damn resistant to change.

I barely watch TV now. They took Cartoon Network off of my old service's basic package like 2 years ago. Anyway, Adventure time should still be available online for you Canadians.

I DVR it because I am in class when it comes on.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy

I'm not complaining, it's nice. I haven't seen this thread so active in a long time. :3
Jasmine brought the life back! She is...

"The Mother of Spam."

"Spam" in our little cult meaning "Thoughtful unguided banter."

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24351 24352 24353 24354 24355 24356 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games