Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24352 24353 24354 24355 24356 24357 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm

lmao

maybe i should just changed my account's name to "The Mother of Spam"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:35 pm

[Kegan]
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/index.html

Still only available in the U.S. :/

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Because I invented the title, I love it!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Some of the best advice I've ever gotten was from myself to others.

It's like I don't know how to solve my own issues until they are someone else's.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 pm

my tummy hurts emo

maybe kegan can solve my issue lol
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Did you eat something unusual? is there anything going around which is flu-like?

...are you a lady?

If you answered yes to any of these, it may be the cause.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:28 pm

i now know that there are at least three potential reasons for my pain, but it's still not gone

you quack
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 pm

I prescribe a large dose of testosterone.

Who the ******** wants to be a woman anyway?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Oh right.

Sean.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Porygoon
Dude, I barely played TvsC before selling it. It's basically the same thing as any MvsC or Street Fighter, except you don't recognize half the characters. If you have other people to play with, that might be cool, but I didn't know anyone at all who ever played it, and it gets boring quickly when you play alone, plus the fact that you have to learn how to play via memorizing the long-a** combos on the title screen menu really blows. The biggest reason why I'd recommend you don't get it, though, would be that you're about to get the 3DS and SSFIV, which I'm sure tons of people are going to be into just because it's 3DS.

Fossil Fighters looks fun, but it also looks like the kind of game people play when they have a Pokehunger and no Pokemon to satisfy it with.

I dunno. Just sayin'
Well, it looks like a fun fighting game to me. I don't care much for most fighting games, but that's just because I don't own any and therefore don't get too attached to any character, since I'm only playing it now and then, and therefore can't learn to do much. I thought about how I'm getting SSF4 too, but mehhhhh bleh. I'd like to have both. xd I'm pretty interested in MvC3, but it's not coming to a Nintendo console near me, so I guess I've been itching to pound some Street Fighters with Viewtiful Joe for too long. I wanted it when it came out pretty bad, and it just didn't go away.

There is always Pokemon to fill Pokehunger, and there will always be more Pokemon. I think I'm going to stay off of that series for a little while, since it's not really moving forward, and try some more new stuff. Nintendo is making great games all the time, but before long, they're going to get accused of just doing the same thing over and over, and even though each entry in each franchise is fantastic, they will get accused of laziness for not exploring deeper or whatever. Pokemon is the best example. I'd at least like to try something new rather than play Pokemon again. It's a great franchise and I'm sure I'd get a ton of playtime out of it and probably enjoy myself, but those are hours I could be pouring into something completely new. Fossil Fighters might not be the Pokemon I'm looking for, but then again, that's not really what I liked about it in the first place.

Waynebrizzle
Porygoon
Waynebrizzle
Porygoon

Power Stone fits that description too, but I can't think of any other fighting games that do. Do you know of any?

haha, I used to play a Digimon fighting game that was pretty good and like that.

lol digimon. I don't doubt that it was pretty good.

I remember that on the Cult Cast someone was reviewing a game that tried to be like Brawl. I think it was like a TMNT game?

Yeah. I think Fish played it. I never did.
Yep. It was made by some people that developed Brawl. If you ever wanted a reason to want to play Brawl, TMNT Smash-Up was it.

Or Melee. Harf.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 am

ok well black and white are better

so

there
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

Today when I go on campus I'm going to turn the C-Gear on. Either:
a) I'll actually pass by someone and it'll be awesome
b) My battery will die
c) I won't pass by anyone because no one uses this stupid feature or
d) both b and c

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:03 am

what about A and B?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:01 am

nah if i found someone then i would turn it off after seeing what happens.

anyway i feel like you're supposed to use c-gear when you're actually playing the game. i don't even know.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 am

Streetpass will work so much better. I'll probably pick up Gray or whatever. Maybe. Hopefully it's just on the 3DS. That would be awesome.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24352 24353 24354 24355 24356 24357 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games