Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:55 pm
Lilli laughed softly to herself.
"Even? If we were talking even I'd have to do it only several more times." She said, a hint of humor in her voice.

"Tuesday, I'd do anything to go back and restart. I mean, restart from the time I arrived at this manor. I'd take so many shortcuts to us being together... No one would end up hurt. Everyone... well happy."

Other than Ben... She reminded herself. But then again, at that time she didn't know Ben was alive..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Tuesday, thinking about the idea of 'starting-over', Had a rather serious expression on his face.
"But Lilli, if we didn't go through all those hardships, would our love be this strong today?" He asked simply.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:05 pm
Lilli sighed.
"I'm not sure.." She mummbled.
"But alot of things I really would rather not have happened." Lilli said, pulling him up with her as she stood.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:55 pm
[[ Yes finally!! ]]

Kimmora looked up at the girl standing at the staircase. This was what she was waiting for, someone to talk too. "Oh, nothing, I'm just playing a small prank is all, just keep quiet about it.." She wanted to make friends with people at this manor, she could start with making a best friend. Kimmora stared at her face guessing that she was also quiet... No one to talk to either. "My name is Kimmora. I can tell you have no one to talk to..? Heh." She chuckled. Maybe they could be best friends.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 pm
[[Uh.. Kimmeh who are you posting to?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:28 pm
[[ Angel. Wasn't she posting to me? ]][/szie]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:58 pm
((Yep! That's be me! ^^ Don't worry, barely anyone notices me on here, no worries, now I think Angel will have a friend!! >w< ))

"A....prank?" Angel had never really heard of the meaning. She was so alone, and she traveled to often, that things never really stuck in her mind. Even simple little things. "Well...ok....and y-yes." How did she know? Angel thought to herself. She had never seen this girl before, since the manor was so large, so how would she know if Angel was the most quiet person in the manor?

"I'm Angel," She descended down the rest of the stair way. Hesitating on whether or not to offer a simple handshake.

((wow, crappy post, oh well >w< ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 pm
[[ Hee. Kimmora has a friend too. ]]

Kimmora watched her carefully as she desended the staircase. She looked like she was debating with herself about something. Sure, Kimmora seemed bold. But she was shy too. She just nodded her head when she intrucuced herself. " Hi, Angel. " She sort of smiled, then started laughing. Her laughing seemed so small.. Not right for her 14 year old size.. She seemed like a 10 year old instead.. " So Angel, what kinds of things are you interested in..? " She continued to write.. But soon enough she was finished with them.

[[ Ya think Angel has a crush on someone in the manor? Kimmora doesn't.. xD Hehehe.. MUAHAHA... I should make a character... a boy.. yeeeaaa...]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:14 pm
((Yay!!! New buddehs!! >w< ))

Angel stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked around at her feet at all the written papers. She looked up at Kimmora and saw that she had many more in her hands, fresh with ink. It was then she realized that the sound she heard from the hallway was writing, but of all that?

"Um, well, I usually love to read...I used to travel, and reading was one of the rare things I could do..."
She thought of something else to say; nothing too flashy, but yet not boring. "So, uh, what do you like to do?..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Takeru, now standing, smiled. His arms wrapped protectively around her waist, his mouth by her ear.
"Yes, it was rather unfortunate, really." He murmured low and fast in her ear.
He could feel Kiryuu breaking the chains that bound him.
"Lilli please leave me now." He said, wretching himself from her.
"Please go now." He said more urgently.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:00 pm
Lilli almost immeadiately understood what Tuesday was saying.

Quickly, she freed herself from his arms, and stood from the closet floor. She left their bedroom quickly, heading for Bou's, up a floor.
When Lilli found herself standing infront of Bou's door, she knocked lightly. Not meaning to wake the baby.

[[If you want you could say Hiroaki was "taken" by a young human couple who's baby had died. Taken as in Bou gave it away. Lmao.]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:22 am
[[I have decided, that since I am bored, I'm going to writing a very long and detailed post. Just cause.]]

Letting Lilli go, again, was about tearing his heart in two, if his heart still beat, it would have faltered, then died just then. If he could, he would cry, but no tears came to his dry eyes. Venom swelled in his mouth, the taste so bitter he spit it out like saliva.
Takeru lay back on the bed. Fully letting Kiryuu take him. Bloodlust pulled such a brilliant red haze over his eyes it was hard making out the true color of the room. A dry, burning ached in his throat, like setting it afire.
He swallowed the fire, closing his eyes for a while.
When he opened them again, he was no longer Takeru, he was Kiryuu.
[[cheesy.]]
Bursting through the window, he free fell down 3 stories, soaring down with shards of sharp glass. He hit the ground, focusing his weight on the balls of his heels. It was as if he just took a step.
His mind raced, intent on the hunt. Suddenly, the wind shifted and he caught wind of a human. Paper cut.
He shot directly west, as fast as a bullet through the night.

Bou opened her bedroom door, completely stressed and infuriated. Raising a child had not been as joyous as she thought, and not having Ben around to calm her was making her all the more irritable.
She tried to smooth her expression, and frazzled hair, as she saw Lilli. A not-so-warm smile spread across her relieved face, maybe Lilli knew where Ben was. Or maybe Lilli just wanted to hang out, like old times.
Bou's make up had been slightly smudged, her left boot was untied and her tank top hung loosely over her shoulders, obviously abused from so many baby-grabs.
"Hello Lilli." She breahted, leaning against the steady fram of the door.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:20 am
" Well.. I like music.. But I really like to write poems." She smiled. " Really like to read.. but err... I use the computer most of my time!" She laughed. Then her smile disappeared and she lloked at all the papers on the floor. " Gosh, I made a mess.."..

[[ I thought I posted that she slipped the paper under doors... Aww well forget that.. let's say i haven't slipped the papers yet. xD]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:21 am
[[ odd... Vampires use computers? Possible.. Possible... ]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:01 pm
((lol that's what I was about to say xD And computers don't necessarily HAVE to be like ones that were using now, with internet, hard drives, all that lol Computers are just basically memory/electronical/whatever kinds of qualities a computer has lol xD anyways....))

"Well, Um, could I tell you something?" Angel felt just a little awkward telling a perfect stranger something about her life. But in reality, she had no idea some of the things Kimmora was talking about.

"Well, before I came here, I was a traveler. I rarely stayed in one town for more than a day. When I came here, that all changed, but I still do not know some things that are usually, well, usual. So, I'm not quite sure of what a 'computer' is...I know it might sound pathetic, but..." She stopped, forcing herself to stop a never ending rant.

She noticed that Kimmora was trying to pick up all the papers from the floor, when she thought she might help by trying something new. "May I help? I picked this up on my travels..." She crouched down on the ground, standing on the balls of her feet, and with a fast motion, she quickly turned at a blinding fast turn with her cape flying around her. Papers too, where flying in a sharp circle around her. When she stopped, the papers did too, and actually the papers flew and landed right on top another, in perfect order.

"Eh-heh, I was taught that by an old man I met on my travels..." She jolted got up, hid her hands behind her back, blushed, and grinned sheepishly.

((Boo yeah! >:3 Angel's first real technique was shown right now!! Woot!! xD ))

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games