Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:14 am
{{Ok I'm gonna try getting in it again}}

Lilium looked up at the sky. Something had happened to Marcove. Even though he had just told her that he no longer cared for him he was still...Marcove. Lilium stood up. "He must've gone by himself" she growled. "WHy does he do stpid reckless stuff" she muttered. "Jean where are you Marcove has disapeared...I'll find you I'm coming don't do anything crazy too ok? " Lilium sent to Jean and took off toward Jean's signature. She also sent a message to Chelan for her to stay with the others.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:22 am
The Guildmaster grabbed Marcove and began to drag him to the back. " Don't try to reason with him, it's a lost cause. " He said to Alastor. " Sacrifices must be made even if they are people we once concidered friends. " He said as he brought Marcove into the back. He tossed him lightly onto the floor and looked at his hand, the hand he had used to steal Marcove's aura. I wonder why Alastor didn't say anything about this. He thought as the aura faded dispersing back into his body.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:28 am
Kendal had since returned to Shale to be near Alyss. He had been moving around Shale when he noticed the clouds darken and herd Jean. He moved closer to her worried somthing was wrong. "Jean whats going on..and what are you doing here anyway?" He asked worry obvious in his voice. He knew Jean wouldn't be doing what she was without a reason.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 am
(Desert asked me to post this)

Alastor looks at Marcove and nods. "I guess this is where the great Celestial dies. You know, it's odd how someone of great power and nearly infinite aura has fallen to a small rock." He looks over at the Guildmaster and speaks,"Okay, my crystal with his aura please. The quicker the better."  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:04 am
Keliah looked over at Marcove and then at Alastor. Alastor was acting just like Kessaris. She then decided to speak. "So...why are you the only one receiving aura?" she asked in a hissing like voice.

I'm in Shale...and I'm heading for Hydron" she project. She looked at Kendal. "Something's gone horribly wrong, and it's up to me to fix it" she projected.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm
"Would you like a simple answer to your simple question? Either way, you going to get one." He responds cynically. "I'm getting aura because I'm filling it with aura...winning the bread as one would say. The real question is although you have both the power to take aura and an item to do it, why haven't you started yet?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:05 pm
Keliah's anger began to swell. "Listen Alastor...my brother doesn't get away with talking to me like that...and I wont let you start with me either" she told him. "I havent started in this day and time because you feel that you can take it from anyone,not letting anyone else get in on it" she told him.

Amara looked up as Keliah was standing up to Alastor. She said nothing, for fear she'd be dragged into the argument.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:10 pm
Riko blushed and leaned her face into his hand, purring a little. "Your teasing me now." She whispered, kissing his hand and smiling. "You know, love, I feel a little funny about all of this. I mean.. we have been together for so long yet we are so closed off from each other..."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:26 pm
"Ha. What does how I feel have to do with you going out an getting aura on your own accord?" He hunches. "I never tried to stop you anyway, remember? I encouraged you to."

"Trouble at home?" Marcove asks, sitting in the corner. "I guess it's about time you decided to stick up for yourself, Keliah."

"Shut up. Anyway, the point is is that Earth, this rock full of idiots is a plate and apparently, you're ready to eat. What's stopping you?"

~~~

"Oh, and why do you say that? I've started to accept the fact that I'm going to lead a nation. We can still talk to each other...just not as much. And about this, what are you here to do? Be a replacement detective? That was Neph's job before he died today."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:27 pm
"Ok I'll double back" Lilium thought back. SHe then turned and shot back towards her city of origin. She hadn't been there in what seemed like ages. Lilium shot through the sky quickly, she was nothing more than a blur to the ones below her.  

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm
Keliah at that moment snapped as she heard her father. She walked towards Alastor as her right hand began to glow and you could began to see the aura around Alastor. "It's about time I put you in your place Alastor" she said with a cynical tone.

Jean nodded as she began to fly off into the distance going towards Hydron. The clouds darkening by the minute.

Amara backed back. She did not want to get caught in the dispute. But if Keliah was to overthrow Alastor, she'd side with her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:38 pm
(Interesting.)

"Not yet, but you'll get your chance." Alastor smiles and teleports backwards onto a balcony over looking L'eausis. "Maybe you should cool down before you decide to overthrow me. You have no idea what I'm planning and I'm not about to let you get in the way of it." He leaps out of the balcony and hits the ground running into the night.

"Finally." Marcove says as he stands up. "I think the both of you actually made a wise decision. Kids...anyway, I want you to leave me here. There's somethings I need to attend to here."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:42 pm
So you're really going to run away Alastor...I may not know the full extent of your plan, but I can pretty much learn of it, and it seems that you are trying to gain power all for yourself. I already have a place in the celestial kingdom...maybe you're trying to knock me off as you are for Kessaris she projected. She then looked at Marcove not saying anything at all.

Jean continued flying when she saw Alastor running in the distance as she squinted looking at him. "Pathetic" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:52 pm
"Fantastic." Alastor said as he finally stopped near a large skyscraper, the lights still on late at night. "I just need tomorrow to come...not coming soon enough!!! Goddamn it!" ~I'm not trying to take all the power for myself. I'm trying to win!!~ He responds, running his fingers through his hair excitedly. ~Do you honestly think that I want to keep you from power? You're strongest one! You have to take aura, now go take it!~

~~~

"Keliah, did you hear me? I think you and Kessaris are become the same thing. The last thing we need is another power hungry monster on the loose. You saw Alastor and you saw Kessaris. Look at yourself and make the right decision."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:52 pm
Lilium saw a red blur and focused on it. Jean had arrived. She looked at the darkening sky then looked back toward Jean. She noticed the girl looking at something or as it appared someone. "Alastor" she said looking down as well.

Chelan had sensed Lilium leave and then switch directions. "Something must be going on for her to just shift like that" she said aloud. She went outside and looked at he now darkening sky. "WHat the hecks goin' on!?!" she said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games