Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Scientist can't be saying that, I doubt they can look into people's dreams :/
It's only in a few dreams though, like if it's those dark alley things or single drop falling on the floor moments, you know like those parts when suspense is building up

Oh I thought you meant when an entire scene is playing out.
And they can based off of what people tell them. For example, I can say that I always dream in bright colors. I even feel texture and temperature sometimes.

Nah, that only happened once to me but that was a funny dream I was in an old fashion cartoon which are always just like wtf? XDD
But people can lie to, and besides, I think we see most of these colors in our dreams because we see it on TV, maybe they said that stuff about people seeing things in black and white back when cartoons and other shows were in black and white

Dude, that must have been a kick a** dream.
And I never thought of it in that way before. The thing is, people see in color, even if they're color blind.

Lol I think it makes sense though, I know people see in color, but we didn't have technology show us color before, let's say your a city person and never in your life you've seen a bear, you have a black and white tv set and you see the bear in black and white. When you have a dream involving a bear you'll see it in black and white cause you've never seen one in color. I've never seen a real asylum and when I have a dream about it, I follow it based on what people told me or things I've seen in cartoons but when it's in a dream the asylum would be in black and white for the moments it's in there. Only the things I know the colors of will be in color. Yes I've had odd dreams of being in the asylum, no I don't know what one looks like.

omg stop. stop. stop. stop. stop. i HATE hospitals and asylums and white walls and AAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!
I am literally terrified.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Scientist can't be saying that, I doubt they can look into people's dreams :/
It's only in a few dreams though, like if it's those dark alley things or single drop falling on the floor moments, you know like those parts when suspense is building up

Oh I thought you meant when an entire scene is playing out.
And they can based off of what people tell them. For example, I can say that I always dream in bright colors. I even feel texture and temperature sometimes.

Nah, that only happened once to me but that was a funny dream I was in an old fashion cartoon which are always just like wtf? XDD
But people can lie to, and besides, I think we see most of these colors in our dreams because we see it on TV, maybe they said that stuff about people seeing things in black and white back when cartoons and other shows were in black and white

And I never thought of it in that way before. The thing is, people see in color, even if they're color blind.

Lol I think it makes sense though, I know people see in color, but we didn't have technology show us color before, let's say your a city person and never in your life you've seen a bear, you have a black and white tv set and you see the bear in black and white. When you have a dream involving a bear you'll see it in black and white cause you've never seen one in color. I've never seen a real asylum and when I have a dream about it, I follow it based on what people told me or things I've seen in cartoons but when it's in a dream the asylum would be in black and white for the moments it's in there. Only the things I know the colors of will be in color. Yes I've had odd dreams of being in the asylum, no I don't know what one looks like.

omg stop. stop. stop. stop. stop. i HATE hospitals and asylums and white walls and AAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Oh sorry I didn't know ^^;

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

It's okay. Like you said you didn't know.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

So how's your day going?

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

So how's your day going?

Good, I'm in zOMG. I got to a good part in Great Expectations. You?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

So how's your day going?

Good, I'm in zOMG. I got to a good part in Great Expectations. You?

Drawing like always, trying to find other things to do.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:18 pm

nearly at 9000! hoooorah! D<
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Ydna Wolf

What have you been drawing? I'm still working on trying to draw dresses, mostly. ^_^*

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Yuki_Windira
okay then? XD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
okay then? XD

I dunno,felt like saying something weird.xD

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

What have you been drawing? I'm still working on trying to draw dresses, mostly. ^_^*
Practicing human anatomy, drawing different animals I've never drawn before
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

I see, must be kind of hard doing human anatomy. I should try that sometime. What parts are the most challenging?

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

I see, must be kind of hard doing human anatomy. I should try that sometime. What parts are the most challenging?

Well the most common and hardest part are hands and feet, I can get all the proportions of it right but I struggle keeping the drawing small enough for the whole body to be on one page.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
okay then? XD

oh XD

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
okay then? XD

oh XD

yup.x3
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games