Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:40 pm
YES, THE THREAD LIVES heart  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:54 am
Bleugh, I think I've caught the cold my beau had recently.
My head hurts, my neck hurts, shoulders, elbows, fingers... Ugh.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 pm
Queen Spazzy
Bleugh, I think I've caught the cold my beau had recently.
My head hurts, my neck hurts, shoulders, elbows, fingers... Ugh.

Interesting. I'm not sure my fingers ever hurt when I got a cold. But you know something? When I was younger and got sick more frequently, I'd get the headache, fever, and chills. Usually with a cold I get fatigue, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough. That was my thing. Muscle aches, body pain...not so much. I guess it's interesting how we all react differently to even the same strains of virus.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:34 pm
Blind Blindness

(I know, I'm late replying.)
I think aching was just part of the strain we managed to catch, because my beau was achy for a day or so, too.
I seem to have gotten over the actual cold faster than he did, but now I've either caught something else or it's slowly morphing into a sinus infection of absolute misery. Maybe both, who knows.
What I do know is that this absolutely sucks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

I think aching was just part of the strain we managed to catch, because my beau was achy for a day or so, too.
I seem to have gotten over the actual cold faster than he did, but now I've either caught something else or it's slowly morphing into a sinus infection of absolute misery. Maybe both, who knows.

Ha, I like the meme.

October 2016 was the last time I developed a severe sinus infection...probably one of the worst of my adult life. In fact, I suspect it may have played a role in killing my cat or speeding up her cancer, so...

Wash your hands a lot. Rest. Take any necessary meds. Don't touch anything you don't have to, including your beau. And this too shall pass.

Sorry you're sick sad  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:10 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Ha, I like the meme.

October 2016 was the last time I developed a severe sinus infection...probably one of the worst of my adult life. In fact, I suspect it may have played a role in killing my cat or speeding up her cancer, so...

Wash your hands a lot. Rest. Take any necessary meds. Don't touch anything you don't have to, including your beau. And this too shall pass.

Sorry you're sick sad

Fevers make you feel like poo, but it is your body trying to make itself inhospitable for the virus. Power through that fever if you can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:29 pm
Finally got to go out to celebrate my beau getting a new job!
It was nothing extravagant, but it was nice day spent together all the same.
Can't beat a day that includes coffee and a good movie, really.
(The new Deadpool is pretty awesome, for the record.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:02 pm
I got to take my mum out to eat for her birthday yesterday!
It was a really nice time, even if I had to low key fight her to get her to agree to go out.
("You don't need to do anything, my birthday is just another day" "Alright, everyday celebration it is, then." Something along those lines.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 am
So, after ages of having the Monomi hat idea in my head...
It's almost finished!
I have to go pick up some stuffing before I can fully complete it, but aside from the single bit that needs stuffing and sewn on and a couple fiddly bits, it's practically done.
Gonna try begging my beau to take me the nearby craft store soon.
And now I have to figure out a new project to work on, haha~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:41 am
Finally got around to changing my avi and using some of the new items I've amassed since my last outfit change!
(I have a very serious hoarding problem...)
I'm honestly really happy with how it turned out, dark shades but still bright and cute at the same time!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:10 pm
Oh man, I love this damn cartoon so much.
(AND MY BEAU FINALLY WATCHED AND HE LOVES IT TOO! *evil laugh* First one, then, THE WORLD!)
And finally, thanks to the magic of Netflix, I GET TO WATCH IT IN FRENCH LIKE I WANTED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE, AHHHHHHHH.
Just, oh man, ohmanohmanohman, I LOOOOOVE it in French.
(My beau and I have a serious thing for French cartoons, we both blame Code Lyoko.)
I've already seen all of the first season in English, but French is just more enjoyable, in my opinion.
I mean, it's SET in FRANCE, so it only seems right to WATCH IT in French.
(And way, way, WAY more enjoyable than the Korean version. Just, ugh *shudders*, the one episode I accidentally started in Korean when I first got into Miraculous was absolutely awful. AWFUL.)
But, ohhhhh boy, there are some episodes I am CRAZY excited for my beau to watch, I NEED to be there when he watches Kung Food. I NEED TO SEE IT LIKE I NEED AIR, HIS REACTION WILL BE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.
And that episode with that video game competition, ohhhh, I hope he gets as much of a laugh out if it as I did when I first saw it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm
Any good new shows or games or stuff of the sort you guys can recommend?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 am
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Hmmm, s'pose it depends on what you're into!
(I suppose I'll put this warning here at the start, I'm a total fangirl at heart and can write way too much about my obsessions, so feel free to just skim for titles.)
I don't really watch a lot of new stuff, so I'm not sure my show suggestions will be any good. >>;
My beau had been binging that new series by the guy that made Futurama, it's titled Disenchantment, I dunno if or where it airs outside of Netflix 'cause that's the only telly we have (because screw being gouged by the cable company for a bunch of junk I won't even watch), but it's pretty good. Stupid, but in an amusing way.
If you're into anime, The Seven Deadly Sins is a good watch (though, again, I'm not sure where to find it outside of Netflix or maybe Amazon...); I'm waiting (im)patiently for them to finish dubbing the next season in English and release it here in the States, it's already finished airing in Japan.
I'm not really on the up and up on new games, either, but I'm pretty heavy into lots of RPGs! The new Monster Hunter released on PC pretty recently, and I'd say it's a worth a go if you're into that kind of game (I have it on the PS4, myself, and while I'm not exactly great at that style of game, it's decently amusing, though the Palico is probably my favorite part, won't lie).
The new Pillars of Eternity (Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire) is really good, too! I've not finished it (I got really frustrated about losing boat battles because I've had a hard time getting the gist of them down and stopped playing for a while), but I love what I've played of it so far! (Though if you've not played the first one, it can be a bit of a ride trying to figure out the world's lore, but I thought it was worth the effort.)
Oh, and while most of this series isn't what I'd call 'new,' it works as both a game and show suggestion (and I love both of them, and at least one of the spin-off games is TOTALLY worth a try even though it's weirder than all get out); Danganronpa! I've finished the first game, gotten halfway-ish through the second, and own the third and got part way through one of the spin-off games (Ultra Despair Girls) before something else distracted me. I've only seen the anime that's based around the first game (and oh man was it good), but I think my beau has seen most of it and really enjoyed it.
I also watch a lot of crime dramas and true crime shows, but most of them are older, long-running series (Criminal Minds, NCIS, Forensic Files, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, things in that vein), and a lot of people think my obsession with them is silly. >>;
I'm also thoroughly obsessed with Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, a cartoon from a French producer, but fair warning, it's technically a kids' show and it's kinda mahou shoujo-y, so if that's not your bag, you might just have more fun merely laughing at how obsessed I am with a kids' show. (Though I actually know where you can watch this one outside of the internet; it airs on Nickelodeon in the States.)
Oh, and on the topic of French cartoons, Wakfu is also pretty good (though it's not really 'new,' either)! It's one of my beau's favorites, actually, it vaguely reminds me of Sword Art Online, except I like it WAY more than I liked SAO. I... honestly don't know if it aired here in the States anywhere other than whatever streaming services it's on? We got into it ages ago and have only ever watched it in French. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Hmmm, s'pose it depends on what you're into!
(I suppose I'll put this warning here at the start, I'm a total fangirl at heart and can write way too much about my obsessions, so feel free to just skim for titles.)
I don't really watch a lot of new stuff, so I'm not sure my show suggestions will be any good. >>;
My beau had been binging that new series by the guy that made Futurama, it's titled Disenchantment, I dunno if or where it airs outside of Netflix 'cause that's the only telly we have (because screw being gouged by the cable company for a bunch of junk I won't even watch), but it's pretty good. Stupid, but in an amusing way.
If you're into anime, The Seven Deadly Sins is a good watch (though, again, I'm not sure where to find it outside of Netflix or maybe Amazon...); I'm waiting (im)patiently for them to finish dubbing the next season in English and release it here in the States, it's already finished airing in Japan.
I'm not really on the up and up on new games, either, but I'm pretty heavy into lots of RPGs! The new Monster Hunter released on PC pretty recently, and I'd say it's a worth a go if you're into that kind of game (I have it on the PS4, myself, and while I'm not exactly great at that style of game, it's decently amusing, though the Palico is probably my favorite part, won't lie).
The new Pillars of Eternity (Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire) is really good, too! I've not finished it (I got really frustrated about losing boat battles because I've had a hard time getting the gist of them down and stopped playing for a while), but I love what I've played of it so far! (Though if you've not played the first one, it can be a bit of a ride trying to figure out the world's lore, but I thought it was worth the effort.)
Oh, and while most of this series isn't what I'd call 'new,' it works as both a game and show suggestion (and I love both of them, and at least one of the spin-off games is TOTALLY worth a try even though it's weirder than all get out); Danganronpa! I've finished the first game, gotten halfway-ish through the second, and own the third and got part way through one of the spin-off games (Ultra Despair Girls) before something else distracted me. I've only seen the anime that's based around the first game (and oh man was it good), but I think my beau has seen most of it and really enjoyed it.
I also watch a lot of crime dramas and true crime shows, but most of them are older, long-running series (Criminal Minds, NCIS, Forensic Files, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, things in that vein), and a lot of people think my obsession with them is silly. >>;
I'm also thoroughly obsessed with Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, a cartoon from a French producer, but fair warning, it's technically a kids' show and it's kinda mahou shoujo-y, so if that's not your bag, you might just have more fun merely laughing at how obsessed I am with a kids' show. (Though I actually know where you can watch this one outside of the internet; it airs on Nickelodeon in the States.)
Oh, and on the topic of French cartoons, Wakfu is also pretty good (though it's not really 'new,' either)! It's one of my beau's favorites, actually, it vaguely reminds me of Sword Art Online, except I like it WAY more than I liked SAO. I... honestly don't know if it aired here in the States anywhere other than whatever streaming services it's on? We got into it ages ago and have only ever watched it in French. >>;

OKAI M8  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games