Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Keh?

o-o;;

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:26 am
Pmfg, 81% HURRY THE HELL UP D;

Flammable Bait

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:41 am
You're downloading one episode of Samurai Champloo, or many? It must be one hell of a download to take that long. blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:09 am
Sounds like it's the entire series if it's taking ages, unless CH's BitTorrent speed is just mega slow, like mine. gonk

@CH: I saw the first episode too, was pretty friggin sweet, looked like a movie with the widescreen effect and and excellent art. Mugen is just da bomb. 3nodding

And that necro spawning maniac comment was weird... as well as the tax thingeh.. eek  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:19 am
Aye.

Meh Detective Conan zoom to 91.02% in less than an hour, but suddenly decided to stop all together.
>.>

Ghey BitComet.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:41 am
t0shi0
Aye.

Meh Detective Conan zoom to 91.02% in less than an hour, but suddenly decided to stop all together.
>.>

Ghey BitComet.

Maybe it's because you got no seeders lol  

Cat-Whiskers

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:44 am
Seeders/Peers
0/3

>.>

Bastards!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:55 am
Ahh, that peasant clothing petition, t0sh? I was going to sign it but had to go and forgot.. -goes to sign-

It's funny 'cause I actually quite like my peasant dress..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:15 pm
Tosh is wearing peasant clothes, now, like Niph? What the hell made her decide that?! eek

Toki: How many episodes does Samurai Champloo have? There's no way Ch could be downloading the entire series if it's over 10 episodes on length. If he's not, then I guess his bittorrent is gay. Mine is too as well.

A month ago I tried downloading the entire Bible Black series (don't ask why! ninja ) since I couldn't get it in stores, even at Melbourne's best western manga and anime shop, and I didn't want to buy online, but the torrents were stuffed up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Peasant clothes.

xD

I remember selling mine when I first joined Gaia,

And buying some cheap clothes from Isle de Gambino.

But I looked in my inventory and like, it was there.

o.O

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:52 am
I've seen that petition...I didn't sign cos I was lazy that day... xp
I am kind for and against it though sweatdrop

Plus I hate these new mouths! They look lame/gay, so I'm not using them mad

Oh yeah, I have now finally chosen my name for my gmail account, its tapioca.pearl.dragon@googlemail.com
I chose that name because I just took a glance at a pack of tapioca pearl bag yesterday in London and went "This shall be new account!" blaugh I know, strange ninja
And how do you sign onto msn with the gmail account? confused

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:52 am
@789 - You have to go to the MSN website and register your gmail account with MSN passport.. I think. That's what I did, anyhow. 3nodding

I think the petition is a good idea.. stupid newbie clothes.. making newbies look cool.. gah. But I guess it makes Gaia more attractive to newbies so people stay here longer..

-goes to try out new expressions-  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:44 am
Minielf
Toki: How many episodes does Samurai Champloo have? There's no way Ch could be downloading the entire series if it's over 10 episodes on length. If he's not, then I guess his bittorrent is gay. Mine is too as well.

A month ago I tried downloading the entire Bible Black series (don't ask why! ninja ) since I couldn't get it in stores, even at Melbourne's best western manga and anime shop, and I didn't want to buy online, but the torrents were stuffed up.
Champloo has 26 episodes, like most anime that runs for one 'season' or whatever it's called. There are exceptions to this of course, FMA and Naruto being two examples. I think FMA ran for 2 seasons so was 52 episodes or something. 3nodding

And CH could be downloading the entire series at once cos that's precisely what I did for many of the series I have on my hard drive. Perhaps he just has stupidly fast 24mb broadband? xD

Bible black... cool *sniggers*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:19 pm
Tokioka
Minielf

Champloo has 26 episodes, like most anime that runs for one 'season' or whatever it's called. There are exceptions to this of course, FMA and Naruto being two examples. I think FMA ran for 2 seasons so was 52 episodes or something. 3nodding

And CH could be downloading the entire series at once cos that's precisely what I did for many of the series I have on my hard drive. Perhaps he just has stupidly fast 24mb broadband? xD

FOOLS, INSOLENT FOOLS.
240mb per episode,

240mbx26=AHELOFVALOT
+no seeders

Btw Tosh, i seeded Conan razz

+I downloaded FMA all together, AND gungrave and i cant do this little anime? razz  

Flammable Bait

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:50 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Tokioka
Minielf

FOOLS, INSOLENT FOOLS.
240mb per episode,

240mbx26=AHELOFVALOT
+no seeders

Btw Tosh, i seeded Conan razz

+I downloaded FMA all together, AND gungrave and i cant do this little anime? razz
Just FMA and gungrave eh? cool

From what I recall, back in my anime obsessed days, I simultaneously downloaded the entire series of FMA, Chobits, Cowboy Bebop, Saiyuki, GTO, Samurai Deeper Kyo and Tenchi Muyo GXP. Took like 3 weeks of solid downloading, but it was worth it. wink  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games