Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 pm
The shock of being brought outside messed up the ball of water shiro had and caused it to fall apart in his hand. "Well that sucks." Just as he was forming the ball again, the Academy exploded behind him, causing the ball to fall apart. "Not again. What could have caused that anyway." Turning around, he sees the academy blown up. Shiro lets out a sigh and turns to his teacher. "Hey. Ninja Academy's blown up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:23 pm
Marquis looks up and is unsuprised by the academy being blown up. He knew damn well it was a death wish to try and disarm all those Explosive noted. "Looks like we will have some rebuilding to do. Keep to your work students." Marquis stands up and walks up to the burning rubble of the building. Making a number of handsigns he focuses his chakra and out of the water in the air and ground emerges to pretty good sized waves which roll over the academy putting out the fire. Suiton • Suise no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Torrent Technique)  

marquis27

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:37 pm
-turns around and his eyes widened as he looks at the Academy and looses focus's and his ball of water falls apart-Son of a....-bites his bottom lip and once again begins manuplating the water-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:43 pm
marquis27
Marquis looks up and is unsuprised by the academy being blown up. He knew damn well it was a death wish to try and disarm all those Explosive noted. "Looks like we will have some rebuilding to do. Keep to your work students." Marquis stands up and walks up to the burning rubble of the building. Making a number of handsigns he focuses his chakra and out of the water in the air and ground emerges to pretty good sized waves which roll over the academy putting out the fire. Suiton • Suise no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Torrent Technique)

((he never detonated the blasts, so the academy has not been blown up!))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm
(( i wish he didnt have posted that whole bombs in the academy... >..>))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:49 pm
-reforms the ball of water and it becomes dense again-I think I got it...  

IXx__Riku__xXI

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:50 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((also, i'm akatsuki, what do you expect?))
The academy then exploded after all the students were outside.......

((thats why i acted accordingly.his posts are short X_X))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:51 pm
marquis27
TheWingsOfTheGods
((also, i'm akatsuki, what do you expect?))
The academy then exploded after all the students were outside.......

((thats why i acted accordingly.his posts are short X_X))

((thats godmodding, so no, the academy stands...))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 pm
((Yataa! Well then kids I transported you outside for Shits and giggles. and to mess you up while trying to concentrate something that happens often in the ninja world.))

Looking to Megiku (dont know your rp name) Marquis notices that the student seems to have the ball completely formed "looks like your on your way to mastering the Mizu soujuu technique. how about i teach you another?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 pm
((megkiu is my rp name =D ))-looks over at Marquis-Sure is it just as difficult as this one?  

IXx__Riku__xXI

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 pm
((nice))

"I'de say it's just as hard. This jutsu will come in handy many many times in your advancement. I still use it even though I am of a high rank it's called Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)," Marquis makes 3 handsigns then his entire body turns into liquid and splashs to the ground. a second later Marquis releases the jutsu and out of the puddle his body reforms and becomes normal once again. "this time you really have to about your body being one with the water."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:22 pm
-nods at him as he let the water he had in his hand falls on the ground he then begins to make the 3 hand signs the water below him begins to ripple but nothing else happens-Hmm...Any pointers on how to do this jutsu senesi?  

IXx__Riku__xXI

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm
((Man I hate this. He messed me up now.))
Trying one last time, Shiro manages to get the ball to form from the water and stay stabilized. He turned to his teacher. "Hey I think I got it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm
"very good shiro, try practicing the water puddle jutsu once you think you got the manipulation down.watch carefully." Marquis makes the 3 handsigns slowly then focuses on his own chakra for a moment. he elongates all his movements and actions so the kids can understand what is going on. Once he is focused on his chakra the water naturally takes an affinity to him and marquis body turns to water and splashs into a puddle, Marquis releases the jutsu and appears smiling "If it makes it any easier think about making your body into tiny little water molecules."  

marquis27

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games