Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:30 pm
Well I just found out I have a bunch of homework to do and I left all my work at school....Oops! Lol Oh well I will be fine it is no big deal. Anyways I am stuck on level 34 of Marathon and I bought SW: KOTOR today for PC. I started playing it and it grew on me. So I will retract my earlier...much earlier...statement of hating and will, for the first and last time EVER, admit I was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:32 pm
Nevermind I just got it. Lol  

Onoj

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:33 pm
Zurgi
Onoj
This may be a bit outdated but just how many levels are there on Marathon? Or if no one has beaten it what is the highest anyone got?

Marathon...teh cowwie game. Hehe. Um, there are 42 levels. And that's the highest I got xd

*nods* 42 levels... which is a weird number and then it just stops. Kinda sad really!

I started cow madness... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:28 pm
thaxul
User Image

and I'm copying you!

eek so cute!
*grabs thaxul and curumo by the collar*

You will tell me where you got those smilies from, ....  

Imyavie

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:03 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5687298

there, just ask her.

edit: she's offline now, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:21 pm
Thaxul, curumo, those are sooo cute!  

zylaxidia

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:31 pm
curumo
User Image

I'm postin' this puppy everywheres.

On guard! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:58 pm
Longbow UK
curumo
User Image

I'm postin' this puppy everywheres.

On guard! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd

Those are uber cute!

I thought I should post I've been lurking for a while and this thread moves fast!  

Serni

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:58 pm
My laptop is falling apart.

I literally have the CD-ROM drive taped shut, because the locking mechanism just fell apart and I can't figure out what went wrong. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:59 pm
o.O Eeps. That can't be good, you should probably take it in to get fixed as soon as you can...  

Zurgi

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:08 pm
Zurgi
o.O Eeps. That can't be good, you should probably take it in to get fixed as soon as you can...
or fix it yourself. It's easy. Just take the side panel off, take out the drive and fix the lockers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:18 pm
Well, if I knew how to do that, I would. Duh.

I'm gonna take it in tomorrow if I can find time.  

Falathrim

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:19 pm
Falathrim
Well, if I knew how to do that, I would. Duh.

I'm gonna take it in tomorrow if I can find time.
It's up to you. I like to fix my own computer. It's fun. Like surgery and sometimes you look at something and go: What the hell is that? Oh well it's gotta go xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:21 pm
I normally make my brother fix my computer 3nodding  

Zurgi

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:24 pm
heh. memories of the computer camp thing from last year. We took apart old computers, but our group had....screw problems. We couldnt get the power control thingy screwed back in properly because the metal TOTALLY bent out of shape. So when we tried to put the entire comp. back together, we couldnt because the power box couldnt be screwed in, so it was left just lying around in there. Then, we couldnt but the cd drive back in properly because of more screw difficulties, so that was just kinda shoved into a slot and hanging losidedly, and then the cover went back on. The computer never functioned again....You couldnt plug the thing in.... xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games